Henry for MVP
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I don't see anyone beating the Ravens, but I didn't see Flacco beating Peyton's Broncos either.
    Similar feeling. Except the Broncos didn't get crushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm suddenly more excited and nervous for KC going to the bowl now.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Omfg Ravens is going total meltdown right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Henry for MVP
    NFL is still dumb for having honors voting to take place before the playoffs, because the MVP bout to be bye and done in a blow out.

Lamar's having an off day; Titans are making a real team effort. Wow.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew Lamar Jackson was going to choke. Choked in the big game last year. Just a gimmick team but a choke team.

Derrick Henry > Mark Ingram

Mark Ingram shouldn’t have even won the Heisman over Suh, then again I guess it’s only a QB and RB award even though it claims to go to the best player in cfb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Lamar's having an off day; Titans are making a real team effort. Wow.
    Titans are peaking at the right moment it looks like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems early to go for 2. Anyone understand the math on it with possible field goals?
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not always the best team, but the hot team. Titans going on a Giants-eque run. WIll be interesting to see if they can finish the same way.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its not always the best team, but the hot team. Titans going on a Giants-eque run. WIll be interesting to see if they can finish the same way.
    They most likely get KC next week in KC. They also looked to be peaking at the right time at the end of the regular season.

The real winner here is San Francisco. Their path to a Super Bowl trophy is cleared of its last great hurdle.

Or we'll get the KC-GB rematch and everyone will cry "fixed!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Seems early to go for 2. Anyone understand the math on it with possible field goals?
    I thought the same thing ... you are down by 22, you need 3 TDs ... if you go for 2, yeah, you are 2 TD and 2 Extra points away from a tied score ... but if you miss it, you are down 16 points which still needs 2 TDs but 2 2 pt conversations ... it didn't make sense.

But if they made it, it would be labelled as one of those genius plays ... no, just because a bad decision works out doesn't make it genius.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting sick of them talking up this punter while he repeatedly boots touchbacks.
    /s

I can't believe this. Baltimore fans, you wanna borrow my avatar?

Ravens only out is to score 8 pt then stops Titan, then scores 8 pt again.

OK this is game ...... Ravens have no chances now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since Ravens lost to the Titans I think we have to ask the question: is Lamar Jackson washed up? Should the team move on from him? A reliable source says both Jackson and Harbaugh could be leaving the team in the off-season.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch. That was a big drop.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Since Ravens lost to the Titans I think we have to ask the question: is Lamar Jackson washed up? Should the team move on from him? A reliable source says both Jackson and Harbaugh could be leaving the team in the off-season.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch. That was a big drop.
    Washed up? No, I don't think that. The Raven's were overrated because of him, he was their offense. He lead his team in rushing (having about 190 yards more than their actual running back). His best receiver didn't even have 900 yards. Essentially, their offense was really just him ... he literally carried that team, despite what some of the Ravens fans may think. Now this being said ... this is definitely the way to wash up a player quickly, relying on him without giving him proper support he won't last long. And if he gets a serious a leg injury he is done.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Washed up? No, I don't think that. The Raven's were overrated because of him, he was their offense. He lead his team in rushing (having about 190 yards more than their actual running back). His best receiver didn't even have 900 yards. Essentially, their offense was really just him ... he literally carried that team, despite what some of the Ravens fans may think. Now this being said ... this is definitely the way to wash up a player quickly, relying on him without giving him proper support he won't last long. And if he gets a serious a leg injury he is done.
    I think you missed a bit of sarcasm in the washed up comment above :P I don't think he was being serious with that question.

Good points though, regardless.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The Ravens very abruptly turned back into a pumpkin. They feasted on a terrible division and a generally low quality of competition in the AFC to get here.

It's why I never bought this talk that they were a head and shoulders above the other 31 teams. I always figured that 49ers game was no fluke and if SF is "not actually that good" then neither is Baltimore.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)