Punting!?! Way to give up totally.

And KC falls for the fake... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well Titans trying to make this close, just not a lot of time left.

They gotta like, recover two straight onsides kicks though. I'd never give the ball back to Mahomes if I could help it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    They gotta like, recover two straight onsides kicks though. I'd never give the ball back to Mahomes if I could help it.
    No, they do have enough time to mount a comeback and they just got aided by a KC player getting tackled out of bounds too.

- - - Updated - - -

I love that playcall, throwing deep and getting a PI call. Titans looked like they expected a run to drain the clock. Now Titans are in deep shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Niners might be able to stop their O, but Packers might be able to keep up with them in points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna point out King Henry had the brakes put on him. Not denying that he's a stud, cuz fuck any team with him is just that much better. But holding him to 69 yards is something impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I just wanna point out King Henry had the brakes put on him. Not denying that he's a stud, cuz fuck any team with him is just that much better. But holding him to 69 yards is something impressive.
    They definitely did an awesome job at holding him to fairly few yards/carry, but the Titans also couldn't use him as much while trailing.

In the preceding games to get to this point Henry ran 32 times against the Texans in week 17, 34 times against the Patriots, 30 times against the Ravens, and only 19 today.

He is ridiculously effective when they actually hold a lead and can just use him to kill clock while picking up first downs with him.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2020-01-19 at 11:23 PM.

Henry was gashing them early, but the problem with relying on a guy like Henry is always that you have to go to the throw if you fall behind.

It's why the pass has to set up the run, and not the other way around.

So do we get the historic (setup?) match up between GB/KC and a repeat of the two teams that played in the First Super Bowl to mark the 100th year of the league??

It's gonna be amusing if GB wins to hear all the people claiming it's rigged. The KC/Tennessee game was called pretty evenly, didn't see any major fuck-ups by refs besides two calls early in the game (one against each team), which should have been non-calls.

- - - Updated - - -

SF scores a TD and the game already feels over.

I don't understand why people are surprised Henry had a game that was basically what he has done his whole career. There was no way he was going to sustain what he was doing.

Rivers is moving his small village to Florida, sounds like retirement to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    With all the kids he has, that small village is now a booming metropolis.

This game seriously feels over, and it's not even halftime. Reminds me of the Bills first Super Bowl, where we were up 48-3 at the half against the Raiders, and the 2nd half was just a giant party at the stadium. Obviously this game won't be that high scoring, but being 17 down against SF's defense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least I'll be able to go to bed early...

I knew they'd get blown out. Just a repeat of what happened earlier in the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing goes right for Packers, feels like i should just go to bed but I guess I will just stick to the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man the Packers just cannot for the life of them travel west. What a difference those few inches in week 17 meant.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I legit turned this game off. KC vs. SF should be good though. I'm rooting for Andy Reid getting his ring.

15+ Year Old Account
    GbVkC NfL RIggEd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I don't understand why people are surprised Henry had a game that was basically what he has done his whole career. There was no way he was going to sustain what he was doing.

Or a year at Tampa, or Miami helps groom a rookie a year then backs up a year then retires. It might be a smart move for Miami with all those picks to take a QB in the later rounds and built up the rest of the team. Or Tampa to trade Winston grab a compensatory pick and have Rivers groom a new QB?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    GbVkC NfL RIggEd!
    Not going that way at the moment.

Mostert is destroying the Packers. 196 yards rushing and 4 TD.