7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Patriots at Chiefs for Season Opener ... calling it now.
    If not the Patriots, it will be the Jets.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Never heard Reid talk before, man. He's like a kiwi beach bum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Genuinely surprised they're not just running it. Anyone who's good at adjustments see anything by the Chiefs that scared them off?
    Nah. Same thing Shanahan did in the Superbowl with the Falcons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Patriots at Chiefs for Season Opener ... calling it now.
    If not the Patriots, it will be the Jets.
    Not if Brady jumps ship. Will be Saints I bet if Brees is around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Mahomes was definitely off all game. But who would you give the game MVP to otherwise? Chris Jones. Breeland? Not really one player seemed to stand out.
    Hill. A different game without him.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Not if Brady jumps ship. Will be Saints I bet if Brees is around.
    Why would they have the Chiefs open away? (Super Bowl champs tend to open at home, the only exception I know was the Ravens because the Orioles had an issue).

Their home besides division rivals are: Jets, Patriots, Texans, Falcons and Panthers.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    This pretty much goes to my expectations. Jimmy GQ belongs in a magazine, not in a super bowl.

Jimmy was never going to stand toe to toe with Mahomes in the end. 9ers needed better passes with that run.

10+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else, be glad that Andy Reid and Lesean McCoy got a ring together.

Uh... sorry @Breccia.

Either way, without Mahome or Hill, it would be so much different, those 2 are the best one two punch.

I was hoping 49er gonna win but I just can't stand how much fire this Cheifs offense is.

Mahomes has never been an accurate passer.
    66% career completion isn't accurate for a QB so young? Okay..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shanahan has one very clear flaw and that's he loves to sit on leads. Let the Packers get back into it in the NFC Championship, let the Patriots get back into his SB with the Falcons, let the Chiefs get back into this game.

Doesn't help that in both Super Bowls his defense has collapsed in the 4th quarter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Shanahan has one very clear flaw and that's he loves to sit on leads. Let the Packers get back into it in the NFC Championship, let the Patriots get back into his SB with the Falcons, let the Chiefs get back into this game.

Doesn't help that in both Super Bowls his defense has collapsed in the 4th quarter.
    Bet he wishes he had that before halftime drive back where he sat on timeouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Uh... sorry @Breccia.
    Sorry? I'm elated.

Last edited by Breccia; 2020-02-03 at 04:29 AM.

A few notes:

1) I thought the refs were fine. They missed a few calls on hits to the QBs heads on both sides of the ball, but I've always hated those calls anyways. But they've been calling them. Thought the Kittle OPI was fine, as was the DPI against Kelce. Thought there were a few procedural calls missed on both sides but with 5 yard penalties I don't think any of them translated to missed first downs, so who cares. Overall, a lot of the calls went KC's way, but I don't think any of the calls were unjustified. On the DWilliams TD, I thought it was frame-perfect. His foot landed out of bounds as the ball was breaking the plane. Not enough to overturn, I think they did the right thing in not overturning it, though you could argue the ref on the field needs to be ultra aware of the WR's feet there......but, man, idk, it was so quick I can't really fault refs for it.

2) I think Damien Williams coulda got MVP. 17 carries, 106 yards, 2 TDs both in the last 6 minutes of the game.

3) My favorite part of tonight happens right now: @Northern Goblin It's OFFSEASON BABY, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    2) I think Damien Williams coulda got MVP. 17 carries, 106 yards, 2 TDs both in the last 6 minutes of the game.
    I thought he was good, don't know why the Dolphins let him go to waste, made plays running and catching, and had some good blitz pickups.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Bet he wishes he had that before halftime drive back where he sat on timeouts.
    Yeah not sure what he was thinking there. You have the timeouts, at least try to get points off that drive. If nothing else bleed down the clock and take a shot or two deep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mahomes has never been an accurate passer.
    Ima just hope that coaches don't sleep on Mahomes like you would.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be more bothered that I have this all offseason, if I wasn't more pissed at the idea Tyreek Hill has a ring.

I had to switch off when they showed him on tv with his son.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The best part of this will be the flooding of emo twatwaffles on the Bills forums crying about how the Bills could have drafted Mahomes.

Personally, I was happy for my childhood friend, who has been a life long chiefs fan.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    So everyone around the world using NFL Gamepass had 2 moments of no feed for about 8 mins including the last 4 mins (Then the service was unavailable for 6-8h completly.).
    Their twitter is spammed with furious customers, hell my gamepass is 300$ a year for premium.
    It stopped working in South America, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
    So awesome launch in Aussie market rofl... went well for Hulu as well I read..

8h after the game has ended NFL's first "we are investigating it post" shows up.

Great game though, no major ref. fuckups. The half time show was "Could have been worse" (which is a great rating for it to be honest).

Biggest fuckup was NFL, this guy sums their twitter up perfectly.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2020-02-03 at 05:12 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the offseason everyone, the Falcons have announced they will not be negotiating with Vic Beasley and he will be a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Welcome to the offseason everyone, the Falcons have announced they will not be negotiating with Vic Beasley and he will be a free agent.
    source? pls