Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @Doctor Amadeus

I voted, I still voted for everyone else but Clinton during that election, I voted whom I wanted. I wrote Sanders in because he wasn't on the ticket and because every other option on it was throwing my vote away. I wasn't voting Trump as he was a horrible option, wasn't voting for Clinton as she actively cheated me out of my option and snubbed a portion of her base thinking we had no choice and I wasn't rewarding that bad behavior, I didn't care for Stein and I didn't care for Johnson.

If I hadn't wrote Sanders name in, I would have left it blank or just stayed home as voting for Clinton was throwing my vote away and rewarding bad behavior.

I also understand that rewarding behavior like that encourages them to do it again later. And what did I make up? Everything I said has been true and accurate.

You are the one out here talking about running and voting 3rd party making up stuff like that is an actual option when if you know how things work you know that isn't true.

Sanders got almost 50% of the vote even with the DNC and Clinton screwing around, that right there disproves your assertion that I am not near the 50% and you are the one that appears to need coddling here when you keep trying to push voters away because they don't pass your purity test to the point they will actively vote for someone they don't agree with because that same person made sure that the person they did agree with didn't even get a chance to be allowed a vote.

I don't regret my vote and given the chance, I would do it again. You keep trying to claim the primary was legit when not even the DNC's own lawyers could make that defense in court when they got sued over it. It was not my job to chase the political, it was their job to chase the voters. I did my job to the best of my ability when they refused to do theirs.

Don't try and place the blame entirely on me or others like me. I will gladly accept my 3% of the blame for getting Trump elected, the but majority comes from Clinton and the DNC running their voters off thinking we had no choice because the put a metaphorical gun to our head.

I never said we were friends, I don't know you from Adam nor do you know me short of our exchanges on me. One of us could be a Dacien or Shalcker alt for all we know of each other.

The fact is that you and your views are WEAKENING the party, not strengthening it as you seek to run off voters because they don't pass your purity test and aren't willing to suck it up and vote for someone who denies their views from even being expressed because they "Aren't real Democrats".

Who represents the Democratic party should be decided by the VOTERS not some backroom to keeps the voters from having that say. If someone one comes in and wins the Democratic nomination than that shows the parties leadership where the voters actually are and where they stand.

The self-entitled individuals are the ones who think the voters should be chasing them instead of the other way around. The self-entitled individuals are the ones who think they are owed what they want regardless of what other want within the group. Self-entitled individuals think they should be able to deny others their voice by any means necessary and that those some people should follow them after that anyways. Those are the self-entitled.

As far as lazy, I did my job, the DNC refused to theirs and expected me to clean up their mess. It was not my job to clean up their mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Mindlessly voting the ticket is exactly how you end up with Trump Clinton election choices. Trump is the least popular person to ever run for President with the exception of Hillary Clinton. But we are so told and covienced that a failure to vote as told is a vote for the other guy that we just vote exactly as the Party wants us to. People who think Clinton would be way better are fooling themselves. She was incredibly corrupt, incredibly against transparency, and treated the campaign like it was a coronation that she was supposed to be given not earned. Her terrible Presidency would be a different kind of corrupt and bad, but make no mistake it would be full of corruption.
    Actually, as much as I hate her, Clinton was the superior candidate to Trump by far.

She was a horrible option but she was still better than Trump. The main advantage we have to him in office right now is the Republicans are getting what they wanted except they are forced to own it publicly as they are actually paying attention and it is hurting them.

If it was Clinton, things would have slowly and silently chugged along as the Republicans worked to sabotage her at every step and blame her for it, they were even talking about leaving that Justice seat open for another 4 years because "We are not obligated to fill it" while they would have done countless sham investigations on Clinton.

With Trump, we have the republican party self-destructing and losing support across the board, we have the NRA getting caught. We have all this stuff they try to do privately, Trump making sure it is public and hurting them in the process of. They shut the nation down multiple times under Obama and tried to blame him for it. We just had Trump set the record and take credit for it with the Republicans backing him for it to save face with their base.

Make no mistake, Clinton was the better candidate as bad as she was. But this one might be the one that actually destroys the Republican party for decades by removing their fake shit and emboldening them to the point they screw themselves. Just look at what is going on in North Carolina, 2020 might be our first legit election in over a decade due to how much Trump killed the Republican base and emboldened everyone else.

He is also calling to attention the issues of Gerrymandering, the electoral college, and how things are apportioned all of which played a part in him winning while still losing.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    @Doctor Amadeus

I voted, I still voted for everyone else but Clinton during that election, I voted whom I wanted. I wrote Sanders in because he wasn't on the ticket and because every other option on it was throwing my vote away. I wasn't voting Trump as he was a horrible option, wasn't voting for Clinton as she actively cheated me out of my option and snubbed a portion of her base thinking we had no choice and I wasn't rewarding that bad behavior, I didn't care for Stein and I didn't care for Johnson.

If I hadn't wrote Sanders name in, I would have left it blank or just stayed home as voting for Clinton was throwing my vote away and rewarding bad behavior.

I also understand that rewarding behavior like that encourages them to do it again later. And what did I make up? Everything I said has been true and accurate.

You are the one out here talking about running and voting 3rd party making up stuff like that is an actual option when if you know how things work you know that isn't true.

Sanders got almost 50% of the vote even with the DNC and Clinton screwing around, that right there disproves your assertion that I am not near the 50% and you are the one that appears to need coddling here when you keep trying to push voters away because they don't pass your purity test to the point they will actively vote for someone they don't agree with because that same person made sure that the person they did agree with didn't even get a chance to be allowed a vote.

I don't regret my vote and given the chance, I would do it again. You keep trying to claim the primary was legit when not even the DNC's own lawyers could make that defense in court when they got sued over it. It was not my job to chase the political, it was their job to chase the voters. I did my job to the best of my ability when they refused to do theirs.

Don't try and place the blame entirely on me or others like me. I will gladly accept my 3% of the blame for getting Trump elected, the but majority comes from Clinton and the DNC running their voters off thinking we had no choice because the put a metaphorical gun to our head.

I never said we were friends, I don't know you from Adam nor do you know me short of our exchanges on me. One of us could be a Dacien or Shalcker alt for all we know of each other.

The fact is that you and your views are WEAKENING the party, not strengthening it as you seek to run off voters because they don't pass your purity test and aren't willing to suck it up and vote for someone who denies their views from even being expressed because they "Aren't real Democrats".

Who represents the Democratic party should be decided by the VOTERS not some backroom to keeps the voters from having that say. If someone one comes in and wins the Democratic nomination than that shows the parties leadership where the voters actually are and where they stand.

The self-entitled individuals are the ones who think the voters should be chasing them instead of the other way around. The self-entitled individuals are the ones who think they are owed what they want regardless of what other want within the group. Self-entitled individuals think they should be able to deny others their voice by any means necessary and that those some people should follow them after that anyways. Those are the self-entitled.

As far as lazy, I did my job, the DNC refused to theirs and expected me to clean up their mess. It was not my job to clean up their mess.
    No you didn’t do anything but serve yourself and own interest that’s what you seem to think is your hard work getting shit you don’t have to earn and requires nothing. You’re not a Democrat you don’t even respect those that came before or put in work. This is getting off track.

The OT is about the GOP challengers If Republicans can kick him out.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No you didn’t do anything but serve yourself and own interest that’s what you seem to think is your hard work getting shit you don’t have to earn and requires nothing. You’re not a Democrat you don’t even respect those that came before or put in work. This is getting off track.
    I am not a Democrat, I registered Independent.

I don't owe Clinton or the Democratic party anything. They need to EARN MY VOTE. They were lazy in that regard. They were the lazy, self-entitled brats thinking they are owed my vote because they weren't Trump.

The OT is about the GOP challengers If Republicans can kick him out.
    Correct, you were the one who took it into this tangent though.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

@Doctor Amadeus

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, as much as I hate her, Clinton was the superior candidate to Trump by far.

She was a horrible option but she was still better than Trump. The main advantage we have to him in office right now is the Republicans are getting what they wanted except they are forced to own it publicly as they are actually paying attention and it is hurting them.

If it was Clinton, things would have slowly and silently chugged along as the Republicans worked to sabotage her at every step and blame her for it, they were even talking about leaving that Justice seat open for another 4 years because "We are not obligated to fill it" while they would have done countless sham investigations on Clinton.

With Trump, we have the republican party self-destructing and losing support across the board, we have the NRA getting caught. We have all this stuff they try to do privately, Trump making sure it is public and hurting them in the process of. They shut the nation down multiple times under Obama and tried to blame him for it. We just had Trump set the record and take credit for it with the Republicans backing him for it to save face with their base.

Make no mistake, Clinton was the better candidate as bad as she was. But this one might be the one that actually destroys the Republican party for decades by removing their fake shit and emboldening them to the point they screw themselves. Just look at what is going on in North Carolina, 2020 might be our first legit election in over a decade due to how much Trump killed the Republican base and emboldened everyone else.

He is also calling to attention the issues of Gerrymandering, the electoral college, and how things are apportioned all of which played a part in him winning while still losing.
    Other things that Trump has brought about: Everyone knows who AOC is, UBI is actively discussed, and Medicare for All is quite a bit closer to reality than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Other things that Trump has brought about: Everyone knows who AOC is, UBI is actively discussed, and Medicare for All is quite a bit closer to reality than ever before.
    Yep, and if it were Clinton, things would still be as silent as ever.

The past few decades, we have been a giant boiled frog experiment where things constantly get worse gradually with only a few bumps here and there of improvement when people get too annoyed. Trump cranked that burner up as high as he could and made a giant stink about it to draw everyone's attention to it.

Gerrymandering, the Electoral College, apportionment, AOC, UBI, Medicare for All/Single Payer, living wage, taxes on the rich, Net Neutrality, etc.... None of this would be in the discussion if Clinton had won. While Sanders mentioned it, she only did so enough to get pass him and then pretending they didn't matter or even her own people admitted she intended to compromise them down with about the only thing she was going to stick to was the EPA stuff.

I am not a Democrat, I registered Independent.

I don't owe Clinton or the Democratic party anything. They need to EARN MY VOTE. They were lazy in that regard. They were the lazy, self-entitled brats thinking they are owed my vote because they weren't Trump.

Correct, you were the one who took it into this tangent though.
    Uh oh, you're an independent, you just angered the forum, they hate people who think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Uh oh, you're an independent, you just angered the forum, they hate people who think for themselves.
    So you honestly think you’re independent and think for yourself? Comedians pack it in for the rest of the year it’s only February and we already have 2019s funniest and stupidest thing ever said.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Says the guy who ignores everyone wh proves you wrong.