Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    This sounds reasonable but it will make Horde look very weak.
    No. It will make the Horde look like a wise and diplomatic faction that will break your face if you misbehave. Seriously, people need to stop calling Baine weak. He's playing the long game.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well, I did not join the Horde to look like Alliance.
    And I didn't join the Alliance to have a blue warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde will become a democracy Not a bad choice either. High Council ruling instead of a Warchief

Not really sure about the commotion in horde ranks. After all when stormwind is forced to start sending farmers to the war fronts against the horde, Tyrande and Malfie take Nelfs with them and pursuit their agenda in kalimdor and on top of that Genn chooses to back them up and send troops as well. On top of that Anduin tries to endorse Jaina and her all out war kingslaying policies whilst releasing one iconic captive from the atockafes without consulting anyone.
    At least Sylvanas tries to round up loose ends whereas alliance commotion will come up shortly and will be even worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And I didn't join the Alliance to have a blue warchief.
    That pretty much means you don't want Anduin. And believe me, that is the reason most Hordies don't want Baine as warchief. It'd be pretty much like having another Anduin in charge, and we'd be far happier, both Alliance and Horde, with no Anduin and doing both of us serious shit every once in a while while neither of us being told all the time we're the best guys in existence, no utterly perfect characters... dammit, Blizz, let the goddamn people take their choices on who's better, stop shoving us King Stink and his allmighty troop of happiness composed of void necromancers who twerk with lightforged training dummies and godess Elsa.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They hit the damage control button hard.
    It was immediately obvious that this depicted one possible future.

I hope not. Im tired of a new Warchief every other expansion. Meanwhile, the Alliance has only really had 1 change in their main leader. We already know from their webcomic that it wont change again.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Horde and alliance will split back into races that only will work togheter against greater evil and after that expansion we will have WC4

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I hope not. Im tired of a new Warchief every other expansion. Meanwhile, the Alliance has only really had 1 change in their main leader. We already know from their webcomic that it wont change again.
    Please have some faith. They have already said we might NOT have to deal with King Stink for all the eternity, I really want to believe he'll get killed in less than 2 expansions and we'll have a ruler that does not downgrade the whole universe's IQ 50 points by solely existing.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Please have some faith. They have already said we might NOT have to deal with King Stink for all the eternity, I really want to believe he'll get killed in less than 2 expansions and we'll have a ruler that does not downgrade the whole universe's IQ 50 points by solely existing.
    Nope. Its basically set in stone thanks to the comic where we see him old and grey and with Valen and is about to strike at the greatest evil in all the known universe. Unless he steps down and lets someone else rule, we are stuck with him.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

That comic is officially non-canon, Blizzard words.

I mean, the risk of that still happening is real, but I want to believe they told us it did not had to happen that way because they are actually thinking of giving Anduin the boot.

That comic is officially non-canon, Blizzard words.

I mean, the risk of that still happening is real, but I want to believe they told us it did not had to happen that way because they are actually thinking of giving Anduin the boot.
    Where was that said? I can only hope that is true since it would mean they might change alliance leaders for once. Horde needs to stop changing. Its hard to get into any characters when they are killed or change so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Where was that said?
    The co-masturbating live stream Danuser and that other guy did.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    The problem is blizzard doing shit, they will do with warchief or without, they just need put another orc and we can stay still

putting another race just for diversity will bring the same problema gain and he will need to be replaced cause warchief should always be orc and other race its just wrong.
    Yes I agree fully with you and that is what I am saying, continuing with this chair musical only to give a token diversity warchief every expansion is literally the worst idea they ever had. If only they could introduce a freaking new orc and give some npc spotlight, that is how Nazgrim started and Garrosh too, but I think we are asking a lot to the current team that literally made the orcs of warcraft the mooks of the evil undead overlord like any generic dnd campaign or fantasy world created by amateur people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

if a new warchief is selected that just cements that the position doens't matter as it just gets replaced every fucking expansion.

That pretty much means you don't want Anduin.
    Absolutely not, but the blue warchief rank itself is bullshit, even with Varian. I didn't sign up for "Humans and Pals, because we can't be bothered to write Alliance. Ermagerd, Sylvie is sooo hawt, guiz!"

And believe me, that is the reason most Hordies don't want Baine as warchief. It'd be pretty much like having another Anduin in charge
    Eh, closer to pre-waking the hell up Jaina. Not much better, but far less nauseating and more naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

No, man, it's an Anduin. Jaina went nuts after having genocide upon her while Anduin still preaches for peace with serial killers. Baine have already had Tauren being mass killed and his response was preaching for peace with serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    How about destroying the role of Warchief? Done or else we are getting red alliance or the musical chair will continue regardless if Thrall came back, that was the very same reason why blizzard give her the green jesus job and kick him out
    Having a Warchief is a big part of what defines the Horde. Hell, they even gave the Alliance a Warchief counterpart because they are so obsessed with this concept. If you want to avoid making the Horde the "red Alliance", then trying to remove Warchief would be a massive leap against that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Having a Warchief is a big part of what defines the Horde. Hell, they even gave the Alliance a Warchief counterpart because they are so obsessed with this concept. If you want to avoid making the Horde the "red Alliance", then trying to remove Warchief would be a massive leap against that goal.
    I mean they even gave the big family trope to the alliance off-screen in a fucking interview with the devs, if blizzard will continue with the musical chair with warchief, then I prefer the position get rid and forgotton instead of sacrificing the identity of the horde and their character for every whim of the writers, that way it would be a trap for shit writers that will get themself fired for starting another stupid war with the angels alliance and horde evil mean.

The alliance are just npc for the horde npc, nobody will care
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

The problem is, if Horde loses Warchief title, then they'll just make whoever is in charge the next pure evil anyways. Renaming the chair does not stop it from being a chair.