Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Homework. I used that time explictly for getting any and all HW done that allowed me to maintain an iota of a social life.

football, basketball, chill.

had a nice tree that could be used as a bed among the branches which were perfect to just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Go home? Stay at school talking with friends? Go eat at pizzeria? Study on your own?
    I generally just did HW/studying. I assume you are speaking about college because any college degree worth it's salt has at least 4 times more homework than it does lecture.

My school was a beautiful campus in southernish California so I would go pick a grassy area to read, do homework, nap, and people watch. Halcyon days of youth etc.

I joined my university's honors program specifically to avoid this issue. Students in the program had the highest priority registration, so I was able to sign up for any classes I wanted without worrying about them being filled to capacity and closed. Always picked classes that were back to back so I never needed to waste time between classes or make multiple trips.

Herald of the Titans NoRest4Wicked's Avatar
    I'd find an empty area and play something on my laptop. Rarely would I study (this was the case for most of my degree actually, my wife hated how little effort I put into it), but maybe 1 or 2 tests in 4 years required it. I had some terrible schedules, classes that started at 8am with 2-3 hour gaps, all the way until 9pm one semester. Was never worth the gas money to drive home, some times I tried to swing extra hours at my internship. They were pretty lenient about my hours, some semesters I worked 8 hours a week, some I worked 40.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

There was a club house in the main building for students of my major that had video games to play, couches to sit/lie on, and people to talk with.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.