Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    And got to love broken promices since originally it was just 'have these two reps at max'. Nope, finish those darn war campaigns!
    Don’t think there are any broken promises other than being late to the party. I’m pretty sure it’s always been stated exalted and war campaign.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Don’t think there are any broken promises other than being late to the party. I’m pretty sure it’s always been stated exalted and war campaign.
    No Ion specifically said you were only going to need exalted status.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    No Ion specifically said you were only going to need exalted status.
    Exhaled and completing the raid.

  4. #24
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,365
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    No Ion specifically said you were only going to need exalted status.


    18:05

    If could get 1$ for every bullshit I see here...

  5. #25
    I bet you that the next set of allied races will be unlock-able through a fee as an alternative to skip the time gating, mark my words. They are just cosmetic though right? So it should not matter since racials are not game changing in any way .

  6. #26
    All I care about is normal sized Kul Tirans. Makes no sense if its not an option.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Exhaled and completing the raid.
    Where did you get "completing the raid" from?

    Blizzaard has said numerous times that you don't need to do BoD to unlock them. Stop talking out of your ass.

    Also it is spelled exalted, not exhaled.

  8. #28
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    15,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    All I care about is normal sized Kul Tirans. Makes no sense if its not an option.
    They're called Humans. Just like non-Worgen Gilneans.

  9. #29
    Im unsubed for 4-5 months now and its the 3rd time I thought they were released just to realize they are not!

    it sucks to be subbed.

  10. #30
    Pandaren Monk cocomen2's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,922
    Kultirans racials didnt reworked ----- still shity = disappointed

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I bet you that the next set of allied races will be unlock-able through a fee as an alternative to skip the time gating, mark my words. They are just cosmetic though right? So it should not matter since racials are not game changing in any way .
    /looks at 100% hp regen in 6 sec.

  12. #32
    so 2 weeks tops then til the patch is out?

  13. #33
    ... Isnt that the old coloration for the Kul Tiran set? They changed it to be less bright...

    For fucks sake.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They're called Humans. Just like non-Worgen Gilneans.
    I play a worgen druid, but I'd love to play a normal size kul tiran druid.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    /looks at 100% hp regen in 6 sec.
    I was using sarcasm to convey the idea that Blizzard would never charge to access something you can get in game over time, which they most definitely will at some point and people are going crack cocaine over allied races so it seems like the perfect way to do it, or maybe make it a part of their season pass they are implementing.

  16. #36
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    15,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    I play a worgen druid, but I'd love to play a normal size kul tiran druid.
    Just the size, or normal Human model too? Because you can always use a Noggenfogger to shrink yourself from being huge to being normal.

  17. #37
    Oh look, the new races will start at level 20, after months using it as bait.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Just the size, or normal Human model too? Because you can always use a Noggenfogger to shrink yourself from being huge to being normal.
    Want the regular human body at all times with the kul tiran accents/racials (one of my pet peeves as a worgen is having to macro /cast Two Forms whenever I /cancelform).

    There are more regular sized Kul Tirans than the large ones, so I don't get why they aren't adding them as a slider.

  19. #39
    I like that the huge amount of dislikes keep happening

  20. #40
    Good sign that pretty much every single BFA video has got the same like:dislike ration. Kinda says something if everything you announce gets 3 dislikes for every like - prolly just an entitled and toxic community that doesn't appreciate all the available content.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •