Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and "words are meningless" is why activision deemed the CMs useless, cause why have them if the fans arnt gunna listen to them anyways.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you mean the same way you betrayed the horde as an agent of the alliance and varians pet troll back in MoP?
    I already didn't like killing Nazgrim and betraying the warchief. what makes you think I want to go through it again?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I like that the huge amount of dislikes keep happening
    So do I. It's fully exposing the toxicity of the player base and making them look like idiots, so I do love that.

  3. #63
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    The fact that you opened and commented on this shows, that you do.

    And yes, i actually do care, specially for a date of release.
    8.1.5. which seems like hopefully VERY soon since they are showing this.
    I still think start of march, do reemmber blizz since the start of legion has LOVED to go "oh yeah, this new patch? 2 weeks from now, git fuckt"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

  4. #64
    Yeah good point. Ion did actually lie out of his teeth about them. I remember reading after a Q and A or sometime around that you only needed the war campaign done.

    Nice to know they were being dishonest by leaving out the other method.

  5. #65
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I already didn't like killing Nazgrim and betraying the warchief. what makes you think I want to go through it again?
    so maybe choose the side of the quest line that allows you to turn baine in to sylvanas?
    the one that allows you to turn against zappy boi and old orc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's the core content of an MMORPG like this. So no it's content.

    And considering they have backstory and their own special racial abilities yes it's most certainly content.
    I can't quite wrap my head around it, I know it's probably just me, but:

    Do the story of Kul Tiras as your main character.

    Unlock Kul Tirans.

    Go back to content where Kul Tiras is completely cut off from the world, and play in content that is in the past, and in a world where there are no Kul Tirans running around.

    Level up to the content where the story is you playing as an outsider, learning about Kul Tirans, and helping re-unite the houses of Kul Tiras...as a Kul Tiran...doesn't the whole Alliance story play out as you being introduced as an outsider by that female NPC? (That's what I recall from watching videos.)

    It kind of feels cosmetic to me. Being a Kul Tiran doesn't change the story at all, you're still you, playing in a different skin. It's not content. Content would be quests and activities playing from the point of view as a Kul Tiran.

    But, there's no way they could do it right, except make them a choice from day one, and have a starting zone at 110 that's a Kul Tiran exclusive storyline, that skips the majority of the Alliance campaign, so you can jump into the plot as a Kul Tiran who's now in the Alliance. Which will never happen. But would be fantastic. I'd resub to try something like that. Same for Zandalar - no interest in resubbing and have to level a horde alt all the way, to unlock them, to do it again, with the same disconnect from lore and story, playing as a Zandalar in content that hasn't seen any, or is at war with them, like in Pandaria.

    It's getting to the point they need to stop forcing players into story and content that makes no sense for the race. It's so convoluted and dumb now. Allied races should start at the level of the content they're released into, and they should have their own start zones and stories, like Draeni, Blood Elves, Goblins, Worgen, Death Knights, Pandas, and Demon Hunters got. This current iteration makes no sense, it's not content, it's purely cosmetic in my mind.

    And it's just a godawful mess, lore-wise, from a player perspective.

  7. #67
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah good point. Ion did actually lie out of his teeth about them. I remember reading after a Q and A or sometime around that you only needed the war campaign done.

    Nice to know they were being dishonest by leaving out the other method.
    no, no he did not, he literally said back when they were announced "war campaign and exalted with the current reps"

    can someone qoute eleccy this please with the timeframe of 18:05?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I can't quite wrap my head around it, I know it's probably just me, but:

    Do the story of Kul Tiras as your main character.

    Unlock Kul Tirans.

    Go back to content where Kul Tiras is completely cut off from the world, and play in content that is in the past, and in a world where there are no Kul Tirans running around.

    Level up to the content where the story is you playing as an outsider, learning about Kul Tirans, and helping re-unite the houses of Kul Tiras...as a Kul Tiran...doesn't the whole Alliance story play out as you being introduced as an outsider by that female NPC? (That's what I recall from watching videos.)

    It kind of feels cosmetic to me. Being a Kul Tiran doesn't change the story at all, you're still you, playing in a different skin. It's not content. Content would be quests and activities playing from the point of view as a Kul Tiran.

    But, there's no way they could do it right, except make them a choice from day one, and have a starting zone at 110 that's a Kul Tiran exclusive storyline, that skips the majority of the Alliance campaign, so you can jump into the plot as a Kul Tiran who's now in the Alliance. Which will never happen. But would be fantastic. I'd resub to try something like that. Same for Zandalar - no interest in resubbing and have to level a horde alt all the way, to unlock them, to do it again, with the same disconnect from lore and story, playing as a Zandalar in content that hasn't seen any, or is at war with them, like in Pandaria.

    It's getting to the point they need to stop forcing players into story and content that makes no sense for the race. It's so convoluted and dumb now. Allied races should start at the level of the content they're released into, and they should have their own start zones and stories, like Draeni, Blood Elves, Goblins, Worgen, Death Knights, Pandas, and Demon Hunters got. This current iteration makes no sense, it's not content, it's purely cosmetic in my mind.

    And it's just a godawful mess, lore-wise, from a player perspective.
    Mate the story has been a disjointed mess since Mists at least. But at least Mists had some coherency.

    Allied Races in general are just trash. They should have been available from launch. The Legion 4 anyway. This whole "lore" and "earning their trust" shit is just a crappy way to timegate it. Nothing more or less.

    The unlock quests when you get the requirements done are trash too. Just a glorified scenario then they are all like "FOR TEH ALLIANCE/HORDE".

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so maybe choose the side of the quest line that allows you to turn baine in to sylvanas?
    the one that allows you to turn against zappy boi and old orc?
    But the quest forces you to help Baine in the first place. Then after you help him you tattle but does it really matter when the deed was already done?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-02-19 at 11:12 PM.

  10. #70
    The zandapala <3

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its hard to appreciate shit being served to you.
    Well said.

    I'm past the point of leniency with this company. I gave them the benefit of the doubt once in WoD. And well fool me twice that's my own fault and whatnot.

  12. #72
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But the quest forces you to help Baine in the first place. Then after you help him you tattle but does it really matter when the deed was already done?
    it gets you to help him so you can turn him in knowing that he went through with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

  13. #73
    Basically, they want you to get more gear from this season on your main, so you feel you have to race change through the cash shop, rather than re-roll.

    Stay classy, Blizzard.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Basically, they want you to get more gear from this season on your main, so you feel you have to race change through the cash shop, rather than re-roll.

    Stay classy, Blizzard.
    Yep.

    Anyone who thinks the Allied Race system isn't about selling those £19 race changes or AAA game priced boosts is flat out lying to themselves.

    I mean sure FF14 has nowhere as near as many races but at least I don't have to jump through hoops to play as the two they added.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-19 at 11:18 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so you mean humans... cause those are literally what you are asking for

    "I WANT TAUREN, BUT WITH MOOSE ANTLERS!!!"
    so.... so you want highmountain tauren?
    Correct, Kul Tirans are humans from Kul Tiras. They have different racials and different druid forms. Most of them are average human sized, not gigantic. I want the option to play regular-sized Kul Tirans.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it gets you to help him so you can turn him in knowing that he went through with it.
    So it's okay to let someone in USA to turn over sensitive information to Russia and then after it's done a few weeks later you tattle and get that person in trouble? Isn't it better to prevent it from happening in the first place?

  17. #77
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So it's okay to let someone in USA to turn over sensitive information to Russia and then after it's done a few weeks later you tattle and get that person in trouble? Isn't it better to prevent it from happening in the first place?
    you do know undercover cops do that all the time right? they allow minor crimes and sometimes even larger crimes be commited if that means they are able to capture as many people as possible, and get them for the crime you are sent to get them for.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    Correct, Kul Tirans are humans from Kul Tiras. They have different racials and different druid forms. Most of them are average human sized, not gigantic. I want the option to play regular-sized Kul Tirans.
    so you do understand normal sized kultirans would have different racials then large humans right...?
    if you wannt play a normal sized kultiran
    just play a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I like that the huge amount of dislikes keep happening
    Honestly they reap what they sow with this game mate.

    I mean I still love the game but bloody hell is ActiBlizz driving it into the ground from a having fun perspective.

    They need to get their shit together fast and start making a game that's fun again. Not one focused on worthless metrics like time played.

    Because time played does not equal fun. Especially if you put carrot on the stick content in the game.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so you do understand normal sized kultirans would have different racials then large humans right...?
    if you wannt play a normal sized kultiran
    just play a human.
    Uh...why wouldn't they have the same racials? Plus Stormwind humans are not from Kul Tiras + have different druid forms?
    I'm not even requesting something that doesn't exist in game. Most Kul Tirans ARE NOT GIGANTIC.

  20. #80
    anyone else think it's funny that the fat humans can swim faster?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •