Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too bad that they are halfassed anyway, so why did they bother in the first place is a question for the ages.
    We all know why it's the way it is.

Boosts, Race changes and to keep people subbed. No other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    It's not a broken promise. Every allied race required a reputaiton and a questline. Dark Iron and Mag'har required War campaign also. The only promise was that they won't require any new faction introduced in a new patch. And it was just an answer for the question because the reputation grind is the gate behind all other allied races, not the questline, questline can be done usualy quickly.

Ion admitted in the Q&A that those races should be at launch but they had to delay it because Kul Tirans aren't just a reskin. They are full new race with a custom rig and animations and that takes a lot of time to make.
    So that means there was a rushed expansion release, as in they sold an unfinished product

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Too bad that they are halfassed anyway, so why did they bother in the first place is a question for the ages.
    Half asses how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Wait a minute... didn't Blizz say that there would be no unlock requirements for the two new races? Are we reneging here Bizz? Not cool.
    i fail to see the problem here. if you haven't done any content story-wise up to this point, you most certainly haven't done it on horde and / or alliance. so you didn't touch the story on ANY character.

if looked at from your account perspective, where we try to emerge ourselves in some light rpg and think that our account is made up of several characters from both factions hiding in two different bases on the fictional world of azeroth, we now nothing of both the zandalarians or the kul tirans. we aren't accustomed to their cities, to their way of life. we don't know who is in power, we have no flight paths for further exploration, et cetera. and suddenly you expect our small garrison to have a foreigner enter the compound, being a zandalarian paladin or a kul tiran hunter? how could we justify that?

so, all in all: if you aren't one bit interested in the war campaign, the main BfA point, why should you reap the rewards? hell, those quests are done in a few hours and you'd have to actively avoid reputation gains with the required factions in order to not meet the criteria. the criteria being "please play the game JUST. A. BIT.".

really, please don't say stuff like that.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    And got to love broken promices since originally it was just 'have these two reps at max'. Nope, finish those darn war campaigns!
    Don’t think there are any broken promises other than being late to the party. I’m pretty sure it’s always been stated exalted and war campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Don’t think there are any broken promises other than being late to the party. I’m pretty sure it’s always been stated exalted and war campaign.
    No Ion specifically said you were only going to need exalted status.

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    Exhaled and completing the raid.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post

18:05

If could get 1$ for every bullshit I see here...

I bet you that the next set of allied races will be unlock-able through a fee as an alternative to skip the time gating, mark my words. They are just cosmetic though right? So it should not matter since racials are not game changing in any way .

All I care about is normal sized Kul Tirans. Makes no sense if its not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I bet you that the next set of allied races will be unlock-able through a fee as an alternative to skip the time gating, mark my words. They are just cosmetic though right? So it should not matter since racials are not game changing in any way .
    Wouldn't be surprised. And people would eat it up sadly.

Exhaled and completing the raid.
    Where did you get "completing the raid" from?

Blizzaard has said numerous times that you don't need to do BoD to unlock them. Stop talking out of your ass.

Also it is spelled exalted, not exhaled.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    All I care about is normal sized Kul Tirans. Makes no sense if its not an option.
    They're called Humans. Just like non-Worgen Gilneans.

Im unsubed for 4-5 months now and its the 3rd time I thought they were released just to realize they are not!

it sucks to be subbed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Kultirans racials didnt reworked ----- still shity = disappointed

/looks at 100% hp regen in 6 sec.

so 2 weeks tops then til the patch is out?

... Isnt that the old coloration for the Kul Tiran set? They changed it to be less bright...

For fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They're called Humans. Just like non-Worgen Gilneans.
    I play a worgen druid, but I'd love to play a normal size kul tiran druid.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    /looks at 100% hp regen in 6 sec.
    I was using sarcasm to convey the idea that Blizzard would never charge to access something you can get in game over time, which they most definitely will at some point and people are going crack cocaine over allied races so it seems like the perfect way to do it, or maybe make it a part of their season pass they are implementing.