Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Not everyone cares about the heritage armour, most of it is low effort crap anyway. As for the other races? they arguably pale in comparison to the above - passive effects are most of the time better than actives. Especially that Kul'Tiran one... tanks that heal just off being hit? total no brain ability, depending on how much of the damage heals, thats potentially the new best tank race.
    "low effort crap" oooook then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It’s something to do when I’m bored I suppose, which is often. Though I’m not a fan of modern leveling and the only heritage armor I actually use it the Mag’har one.

At least it’s a good way to gradually amass an army of monks to do the yearly love is in the air dungeon with though. 25 111+ alts and counting.
    lol good point, good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xaredis View Post
    I don't personally get the timegating thing as anyone who's played the game for the last month should have all these unlocked for their respective faction, however those who unsubbed due to zandalari taking quite a while to come out I can see their frustration. Had I known in august that not only would zandalari come with patch 8.1.5 as opposed to 8.1 but both patches would take considerably longer than their respective legion counterparts I might've skipped on this too.
    i mean they have been saying this for months, that 8.1 would come later, as they learned with legion 7.1 having come out WAAAY too soon.
    and that the raid was sadly placed around the holiday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Uhhhh isn't something like this that should have came ON DAY 1? This trainwreck of an expansion just can't seem to get any worse.

Also the youtube video has 3.7k unlikes lololololol
    Yep. They could have easily had these Allied Races just there on the character select screen. And just kept adding them in patches/expansions.

But of course timegating them and making them start at a lower level = more money from boosts/race changes. Pitiful if I'm honest.

So Zandalari regeneration is still stupidly OP? Blizzard truely are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    So Zandalari regeneration is still stupidly OP? Blizzard truely are idiots.
    I mean tell us something we don't know about Blizzard these days.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    ... that can now be unlocked in the coming content patch ...
    Patch today or what?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "low effort crap" oooook then.

- - - Updated - - -

lol good point, good point.

- - - Updated - - -

i mean they have been saying this for months, that 8.1 would come later, as they learned with legion 7.1 having come out WAAAY too soon.
    and that the raid was sadly placed around the holiday...
    It is low effort crap, most of it is just reskins of existing or updated NPC skins.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Would be nice with a release date, but whatever I am still enjoying BFA ( How white knighty of me I know ) despite the expansions obvious short comings.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Would be nice with a release date, but whatever I am still enjoying BFA ( How white knighty of me I know ) despite the expansions obvious short comings.
    I mean at least you are admitting it has shortcomings. And if you enjoy the game that's perfectly fine. However I can't say the same right now sadly.

All this time for them to make those AR and yet the zandalar troll has a very weird run animation...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean at least you are admitting it has shortcomings. And if you enjoy the game that's perfectly fine. However I can't say the same right now sadly.
    Its just sometimes on these forums it doesn't take much before people start to throw around terms like shill and white knight.

I have a host of complaints, especially in the timegating, profession and general character progression department but for me the end all be all for WoW has always been the quality of the dungeons and raids and Blizzard despite their short comings have for the most part managed to be somewhat consistent in the quality of their dungeons and raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is low effort crap, most of it is just reskins of existing or updated NPC skins.
    so the allied races being "reskins" makes the heritage armor low effort crap?
    also all wow races are reskins of random npc's, player models are not unique

- - - Updated - - -

Its just sometimes on these forums it doesn't take much before people start to throw around terms like shill and white knight.

I have a host of complaints, especially in the timegating, profession and general character progression department but for me the end all be all for WoW has always been the quality of the dungeons and raids and Blizzard despite their short comings have for the most part managed to be somewhat consistent in the quality of their dungeons and raids.
    oh yeah i can make an entire list of stuff i hate about the game.
    but because i dont make 100 threads every week about "THIS GAME IS DEAD AND HERE IS WHY" i am called a shill/white knight.

lack of cosmetic choices, limited time events, store mounts, titanforging, lack of vendor, missing teir gear

i have a few threads about me pissed off at blizz, and many posts too.
    but this website is already FILLED with complaints, so why add mine to the fire, when i can instead try to even it out by informing people.

"ION SAID JUST EXALTED!"
    No he didnt, here is the release video, and he says war campaign and exalted.
    etc.

To me a white knight is someone who valiantly defends their product and acts if it can do no wrong. Simple as that really. You actually said the game has flaws and you've listed your complaints. You acknowledge the issues at least.

All the complaints you listed are actually the same ones I have on top of the Allied Race one. On top of how they handle the Q and As and communication with us BFA for me was the straw that broke the camels back.

I don't want Blizzard to fail god no. But they need to get their backside in gear and start making an experience that's enjoyable all round again imo. Not in patch 8.2 or patch 9.2 but when they launch the damn expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so the allied races being "reskins" makes the heritage armor low effort crap?
    also all wow races are reskins of random npc's, player models are not unique

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah i can make an entire list of stuff i hate about the game.
    but because i dont make 100 threads every week about "THIS GAME IS DEAD AND HERE IS WHY" i am called a shill/white knight.

lack of cosmetic choices, limited time events, store mounts, titanforging, lack of vendor, missing teir gear

i have a few threads about me pissed off at blizz, and many posts too.
    but this website is already FILLED with complaints, so why add mine to the fire, when i can instead try to even it out by informing people.

"ION SAID JUST EXALTED!"
    No he didnt, here is the release video, and he says war campaign and exalted.
    etc.
    It is artificially low effort crap, yes. If you can't understand that, you're a bit dim, I'm sorry.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

It is artificially low effort crap, yes. If you can't understand that, you're a bit dim, I'm sorry.
    Yeah the only really semi decent heritage armor imo is HM Tauren. And maybe Mag'har Orcs.

Lightforged Draenei is pathetic. It's literally the Unsullied/Combatant armor from Legion but it looks a tiny bit better, Nightborne is meh, Void Elf is just pathetic, Kul Tiran is so-so, Zandalari has barely any effort to it whatsoever and looks like questing greens and Dark Iron looks like a Firelands set that only a mother could love.

There was barely any effort put into the heritage armor designs imo. I mean why do they need to when people just boost/race change them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah the only really semi decent heritage armor imo is HM Tauren. And maybe Mag'har Orcs.

Lightforged Draenei is pathetic. It's literally the Unsullied/Combatant armor from Legion but it looks a tiny bit better, Nightborne is meh, Void Elf is just pathetic, Kul Tiran is so-so, Zandalari has barely any effort to it whatsoever and looks like questing greens and Dark Iron looks like a Firelands set that only a mother could love.

There was barely any effort put into the heritage armor designs imo. I mean why do they need to when people just boost/race change them?
    Exactly, some of them are 'ok' most of them are literally just an incentive/selling point for people to go back into the grind and ultimately pay for more sub time hence the leveling nerfs, remember when they said they nerfed leveling because they felt it was too fast? thats why, all about the $$$$$$$$ - that's also why they're keeping WoWToken gold prices lower, they have full control over them yet keep them low because they know they increase their overall revenue because people end up paying more for gold over time, it's a total rip off.

7+ Year Old Account
    excerpt the kultiran are brand new
    the new models for the druid races are super amazing
    all the heiritage armors are amazing
    but whatever you want man, whatever helps you beg for blizzard to fail man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I could see these skins being VERY important to the RP crowd. I personally don't get it, but that's fine - and doesn't negate why it's important to other players.
    Have you see how much money people throw away just for purely cosmetic stuff in lots of multiplayer games?

I blame TF2 with their hats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, some of them are 'ok' most of them are literally just an incentive/selling point for people to go back into the grind and ultimately pay for more sub time hence the leveling nerfs, remember when they said they nerfed leveling because they felt it was too fast? thats why, all about the $$$$$$$$ - that's also why they're keeping WoWToken gold prices lower, they have full control over them yet keep them low because they know they increase their overall revenue because people end up paying more for gold over time, it's a total rip off.
    or you know, people had been complaining it was way too fast for years...
    also if you think leveling a char takes a month your... your bad at the game

"that can now be unlocked in the coming content patch"

now, lel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    "that can now be unlocked in the coming content patch"

now, lel

thats mmochamp, not blizz