Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Would it be possible to have a "second best" option if there is one? For example, warlocks have a engineering head and a tailoring chest listed as preraid BiS. If I have only one of those professions or none of them I have no idea what my best items are.

Also extremely random items like Archivist Cape and Drakestone that has to proc "of Shadow Wrath" should have a second best item listed. It could take hundreds of runs before you get the correct one, chances are you'll never get both of these items.

For certain classes you can have items like this blocking you from knowing your BiS item through multiple stages.

@Embriel
    For this I have embedded trustworthy links in the class avatar cells at the top of each coloumn. There are plenty of slightly less attractive items for each slot there.

How did you determine BiS?
    Holy paladin section;
    Hammer of Grace is better than Focal Sword.
    Songstone of Ironforge is better than Band of Rumination.
    Robes of the Exalted is better than Volatile Power.
    Includes Shard of the scale(bad for hpal), Choker(never getting that on hpal).

Many things wrong from just a quick glance.

Quote Originally Posted by pingowtf View Post
    @Atherions
    Thanks, but Classic Wowhead has the correct stats as well.
    Looks like classic wowhead seems to be off on some items.

For example check "Naglering" on wowhead. It doesnt show the 50 Armor. Yet even in the comment section of wowhead you can see people discussing the new values for the item after patch 1.10 (including armor)

I've had preference to classicdb.ch prior to wowhead launching it's vanilla version however hearing that i'm most likely just gonna stick with classicdb.

@rivercola
    Hammer of Grace is better with the skipped itemization. Yes. Correcting that.
    Songstone is not better than Ruminaiton, imo, nor is exalted robe better than volatilepower.
    Shard is included, ye, because I simply don't know any better healing trinket at that stage. Any ideas?
    Choker is best, whether the hpaladin gets it or not. This is a BiS list, not a realistic list.

@Jaqumo
    Hmm... You're right! I just assumed they were picking the info from the same database. I'll stick the links to wowhead though, since I'm confident that they will have the correct stats in the long run and update the details once Classic actually is live and we know for sure.

@Oneer
    Me too, man... classicdb is way faster than wowhead anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheet is now updated to fit the lastest bluepost about skipping progressive itemization. Biggest change has been prot warrior. Please have a look and leave feedback.

pingowtf
    you are overestimating the value of crit on hpal

@rivercola
    I have never played holy paladin myself, but the sources I've found gave me this info.
    About that trinket. Which alternative would you suggest?
    Last edited by pingowtf; 2019-05-02 at 02:47 PM.

Will other builds be added to this such as Moonkin, Arms Warrior, etc?

Also- I wish I knew more about spreadsheet performance but it's a bit of a slot to open and trounce through.

Some of the alternate listed items would be nice to have clickable links for them somehow as well (only the first/primary is clickable).

I will NEVER wear a fucking ClothRobe with my Pally ever. It could have fucking 500 +Heal. Style > Stats!

@boktai1000
    The sheet covers the viable and partial viable speccs. Arms is strictly PvP and moonkins are just not good enough.
    A sub sheet covering theorycrafting would be nice, but I'm not up for it.
    If you want alternative items they are located in links embedded in the class avatars, I won't add alternatives in this sheet.

@Villentretenmerth
    Good for you... Keep up the vanilla spirit!

On the Raid Encounters tab, can you freeze/lock Columns A & B as well as Rows 1 & 2?
    On Buffs & Consumables, can you freeze/lock Column A and Rows 1 & 2?
    On Equipment & Enchants tab, can you freeze/lock Columns A & B as well as Rows 1& 2?

I request this because when scrolling through these sheets, but freezing/locking these columns/rows, it would help navigate and know what row/column I am actually looking at.