Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by collax View Post
    Ret use different stats than warriors tho.
    Not that many options to chose from that are better, not that it matters since almost nobody should play ret in raids.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Btw OP you should add BiS list for every spec beacuse, by the fact you are playing on private servers, you know that people are gonna play all the specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Not that many options to chose from that are better, not that it matters since almost nobody should play ret in raids.
    Mainly T2 and T2.5 are better than most plate/leather gear (spellpower is more valuable than strength), trinkets with proc effects that scale with spell power should also be better. And a pala might also be looking for more agi/crit than a warrior.

Added a complete sub sheet containing all the vital buffs and consumables concerning raiding and PvE. Will respond to the new posts in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point! 9% is enough, indeed. I'll have a look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Did I miss something or is there no lazorchicken in there?
    I think you mean bench turkey

Quote Originally Posted by pingowtf View Post
    Added a complete sub sheet containing all the vital buffs and consumables concerning raiding and PvE. Will respond to the new posts in a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point! 9% is enough, indeed. I'll have a look at it!
    double check https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...6l5V-8/pubhtml so you can see if you put all buffs

also remember that any bis list has to be raceless and that hunter want slower weapon with stats since 10agi>21ap always

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    this sheet is pretty solid dude, thanks for the countless hours you must have dumped into it!

Sorted it out! Kept Warmonger, but replaced Truestrike with Wyrmtongue -> 9% hit. Also swapped the ranged weapon. Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by pingowtf View Post
    Sorted it out! Kept Warmonger, but replaced Truestrike with Wyrmtongue -> 9% hit. Also swapped the ranged weapon. Thanks for the input!
    Oki BUT remember to check if Accurascope is Avaiable at launch ( it was added during 1.4 so I dont know how exactly they will release some recipe that were added through Vanilla but we're available asap on 1.12 "servers" ) in that case you should swap warmonger with peacemaker

Your BiS List could be subject to drastic changes based on how Blizzard will release some recipe/items rework

As an example:

You out Cadaverous Armor as BiS Chest for Hunters pre-raid

BUT

Savage Gladiator Chest https://classicdb.ch/?item=11726 from BRD is BiS until t2 chest.

The problem is that SGC wasn't BiS until it got reworked, but Classic Wowhead ( from where you are getting the links ) has the reworked version so technically you should replace it. ( Also because it was easier to farm as Hunter )
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-03-28 at 01:21 PM.

Also if you are wondering why I'm pushing Accurascope is because 3HIT outweight 7DMG scope by miles.

You can replace Warmonger 3HIT and get a Weapon with Ago so basically gaining

1:1AP
    1:2RAP
    1:0.018% CRIT

Ye, but the 3% hit scope is a raid drop. We're talking pre-raid here, hence the 7DMG scope.

I see your pov but pre-raid means gear you can get before going in raid and get better item so the scope can be purchased in AH.

I mean if you can get Wrym and Truestrike shoulders before the scope isn't that bad tho

Put in a lot of work the past week.... ZzZzz... Total remake of the sheet. Added up every equipment sub-sheet to one. Added colouring to the items. Added icons to each item and buff. Added a wardrobe link to each gear setup.

Just to complete the list

Retri BIS PRE RAID

BIS PRE-RAID

Helm: Crown of Tyranny | Helm of the Executioner | Lionheart Helm

Neck: Imperial Jewel | Mark of Fordring | Amulet of the Darkmoon

Shoulder: Bile-Etched Spaulders | Truestrike Shoulders | Abyssal Plate Epaulets

Back: Shroud of Domination | Cape of the Black Baron | Windshear Cape

Chest: Energized Chestplate | Ogre Forged Hauberk | Cadaverous Armor

Wrist: Battleborn Armbraces | Gordok Bracers of Power | Abyssal Plate Vambraces

Relic: Libram of Fervor | Libram of Hope (not in-game yet)

Hands: Death Grips | Gloves of the Dawn | Reiver Claws

Belt: Warpwood Binding | Elemental Plate Girdle | Handcrafted Mastersmith Girdle

Legs: Leggings of Destruction | Eldritch Reinforced Legplates | Abyssal Plate Legplates

Boots: Master Cannoneer Boots | Grimy Metal Boots | Ribsteel Footguards

Finger: Tarnished Elven Ring | Band of the Ogre King | Painweaver Band

Finger: Don Julio's Band

Trinket: Hand of Justice

Trinket: Blackhand's Breadth

Weapon (***SoC***): Blackhand Doomsaw | Arcanite Reaper | The Unstoppable Force

Weapon (***SotC***): Bonecrusher | Brain Hacker | Blade of Hanna | Blackfury | Nightfall

I mean there are Feral and LOLmental bis...at this point

Sorry, you have to be more specific. What am I reading here? Pre-raid? Which phase? Amulet of the Darkmoon = phase 3...? Abyssal Plate Epaulets = phase 5...?

Feral bears are excellent as off tanks and are able to deal decent DPS as cats when not needed as tanks. Feral cats, however - all up to the player. I konw for a fact that they can deal decent DPS.
    Also, elementals are not on the list because of their DPS. They are there for the same reason as shadow priests - they are excellent stand-ins if a healer should die.
    Ret-paladins, on the other hand, has no stats at all, which gives them a boost in healing. That on top of dealing crap DPS makes them utter useless in terms of raiding.
    Last edited by pingowtf; 2019-04-03 at 06:55 PM.

Why not Thunderfury for Combat Rogues? Just wondering.

>holy paladin
    >Looks in this equipment

Jesus, it's even worse than i thought.

I am making an orc enhancement shaman, and people will deal with it.

Plus you can effectively heal without talents with the right gear anyhow unlike retail now.

Really nice work, especially with the wardrobe links for each set. Really really nice.

Can you do the same for PVP gear? Or are you not much of a pvp'er?

Holy Paladins cant wear staves btw. Would be sick though.