Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Most of the time they seem to be right so maybe Blizzard should try to listen to them and fire the idiots that come up with stupid ideas like warfronts and azerite gear.
    If you aimlessly shoot a machine gun at a barn direction some bullets will eventually hit it. Does not mean that is a 100% success there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well that depends - i doubt anyone would be angry if they delayed it for example for 3-4 months after opening mage towers 24/7 and catching up ap but brought and expansions much more polished.
    You think? You genuinely think people would want another case of 1 year of last tier raid? Nope.

Whatever they do, but this pace with content should be retained because this is what actually matters, not a bloody another Mage Tower at expense of pushing back everything else by 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Did you skip WoD or something?
    This expac is significantly worse than WoD. WoD's combat was solid it just lacked content whereas now there is an overflowing amount of crap content on top of crap combat and there is the god awful addition of titanforging. This expac is far worse than WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If you aimlessly shoot a machine gun at a barn direction some bullets will eventually hit it. Does not mean that is a 100% success there.

- - - Updated - - -

You think? You genuinely think people would want another case of 1 year of last tier raid? Nope.

Whatever they do, but this pace with content should be retained because this is what actually matters, not a bloody another Mage Tower at expense of pushing back everything else by 4 months.
    Nah the largest threads in the beta and alpha forums were begging them to rethink azerite gear, to not further prune specs, and to not make the gcd changes.

Guess which 3 items blizzard has been slowly walking back since release because people absolutely hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Did you skip WoD or something?
    WoD was at least fun to play, BfA is the least fun WoW expansion in terms of gameplay when compared to expansions before it(which should be the important comparison, expansions should improve on what came before them)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Im having a good time in BfA currently, maybe because i found reliable people to play m+ with. And maybe because of that i agree that the negativity against the game is bothering me, when i am in a good mood ingame and people complain in discord about everything that is shit. My mindset is that if you think the game is so boring, repetetive and bad you vote with your wallet and uninstall the game.

That being said, i agree that the state of BfA is nowhere near Legion, and most of the complaints about class balancing, PvP, World Quests, lack of content etc is valid. And i understand that WoW is more than a hobby for allot of people, me included, and that "just uninstalling" is'nt always realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And what constitutes a stupid change is wholly subjective most of the times.

Just the usual case of people believing the world revolves around their asshole thinking that they've got it figured out. Meanwhile the world keeps spinning on and franchises die or live based on how many enjoy them enough to keep them going.
    Why don't you go grind 99 firemaking at Wintertodt?! It's thrilling content that requires amazing amounts of skill and you get to chat to the best people in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Change can be good.
    Cancer is also change, but not good.
    BFA is cancer.
    Could you elaborate on how BfA is cancer? Using extremes doesn't help whatever argument you don't seem to have.

Honestly the main thing alienating me this expansion so far is the writing, not mechanical changes or the azerite armor.

Sick of positivity about negativity! Like this thread!

Ok not really, but you can see how that works maybe...