Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
LastLast
  1. #241
    Field Marshal discofleshpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    98
    Some of you people are just never ever ever ever happy. It's always something. God forbid something isn't liked by you but my many others. Why can't everyone have a little something? Why does it always have to appeal to everyone or nothing at all.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    "Normal people", like the kind of people that will cry on an online forum about how they haven't been catered to.

    Not everything has to be specifically modeled to suit your tastes. At this point all I can say is get over it and get over yourself.
    Yes, normal people like that who are majority of WoW players.

    Just seek psychotherapy and don't try to normalize your fetishes. It is simple as that.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Pandas alone are not the problem. Fat pandas yes. The lowest played race. Remove? No. Just remodel to open them for normal people.
    I'll use Rex's logic on him. You do realize that "normal" people do not play video games nor post on forums, right? A minority of humans on Earth do either of these things. Must be some sort of fetishes- video game fetish and a forum fetish. What an abnormal way for someone to think.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I'll use Rex's logic on him. You do realize that "normal" people do not play video games nor post on forums, right? A minority of humans on Earth do either of these things. Must be some sort of fetishes- video game fetish and a forum fetish. What an abnormal way for someone to think.
    That's terrible reasoning. Comparing video games which are played by millions, probably billions to some fat gay bear or whatever fetish.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Double standards in this community are quite funny

    Fat males = its okay that they're fat, just accept it, i like them, no need for adjustments

    Fat females = uh no thank you, make them less fat and more muscular, like vrykul, i want them to be sexy

    *insert drake meme*
    Personally I want them to look like hardy and strong women. So not at all like vrykul or orcs who are like female bodybuilders. I don't mind the shape of their bodies at all, it's just that the textures are too smooth.

    And yeah, gear will suck on them because of the way gear works in WoW and how badly it stretches on anything that is too different from humans.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    That's terrible reasoning. Comparing video games which are played by millions, probably billions to some fat gay bear or whatever fetish.
    It's not unreasonable that there are more people with that fetish than WoW players, actually.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not unreasonable that there are more people with that fetish than WoW players, actually.
    But WoW is not a fetish, it is just another game. While that fetish is just that fetish no matter its overall population.

  8. #248
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    9,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    But WoW is not a fetish, it is just another game. While that fetish is just that fetish no matter its overall population.
    And you're still the one getting mad over a video game not perfectly catering to you in every way

  9. #249
    Problem with Kul Tirans is not that they are fat. Its that the armor is deformed because of them being fat since its all textures painted on a model.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He looks like Eddie Hall. That's not an uncommon strongman body-type.
    So Kul Tirans should be able to easily pull +500 kilo haha

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by babberton View Post
    So Kul Tirans should be able to easily pull +500 kilo haha
    Given their size, probably quite a bit more. Though they should also need more of those muscles to move their own body mass due to Square-Cube.

  12. #252
    Merely a Setback Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Okay, I get it; they're supposed to be big, burly "strongman" types.

    But fact is, Kul Tiran males look fucking *ridiculous* from a side angle:

    https://i.imgur.com/XCt0HdX.jpg

    It just fucks with their silhouette too much. Not only are their bellies MASSIVE, but it looks almost like they're trying to sneak a basketball under their shirt, it looks freaking awkward as hell.

    Couple that with the insane texture-stretching, and you've got a problem. It's no secret that "armor" is just textures being placed over your character's body, but here, it seems to highlight that to such an extreme, it looks more like body-paint than even presenting the ILLUSION of wearing "armor".

    Keep them "big", husky, whatever, but just tone down their gut A LITTLE BIT, please Blizz? If they weren't SO fat, I can see where they would cut a little more intimidating frame. You wouldn't even have to change their skin textures, as they can remain "well-padded". Just don't go *so* extreme with their weight. Like I said, in its current state, it just looks ridiculous, especially when wearing armor. Toning it down just a bit would do WONDERS towards making them actually seem even remotely "cool".

    Extra points for bumping their shoulder-size up just a bit, and increasing the size of Belt "ornaments". Oh, and I would really dig some additional Hair and Beard styles, maybe more "viking" styles? After all; we're clearly not getting Vrykul at this point, so at least having a couple of full beards and braided hair/beard styles would be excellent (while also fitting the naval theme of the race, bordering more on "Pirate").
    Oh come on, they are meant to be big burly strong menn, burly being that they aren't some chistled out block of stone. Fucking about time that we see other models diverting from the basic stick.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh come on, they are meant to be big burly strong menn, burly being that they aren't some chistled out block of stone. Fucking about time that we see other models diverting from the basic stick.
    That doesnt mean their armor should be deformed.

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Problem with Kul Tirans is not that they are fat. Its that the armor is deformed because of them being fat since its all textures painted on a model.
    EXACTLY!!! I'm not asking the "change" the Kul Tirans, just *fix* them. Their stomachs are *SO* round, it just distorts their silhouette and how armor looks on them.

    Just a super minor adjustment, and they would look great.

  15. #255
    Merely a Setback Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That doesnt mean their armor should be deformed.
    Well, the OP chose old armor for a reason I guess. For the racial armor and newer ones doesn't look at stretched.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    And you're still the one getting mad over a video game not perfectly catering to you in every way
    Yeah, because I want a new race that won't be a fat shit or reskin.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Yeah, because I want a new race that won't be a fat shit or reskin.
    We had plenty of those already. Yet you still get agitated over the few exceptions.

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, the OP chose old armor for a reason I guess. For the racial armor and newer ones doesn't look at stretched.
    How is the new one different, sure there are some 3d assets to cover it but its still obvious from the profile.

  19. #259
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ashenvale.
    Posts
    600
    I think they look ridiculous and kind of dumb overall on both sexes but I have to admit those full armored shots were crazy intimidating!

  20. #260
    Merely a Setback Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How is the new one different, sure there are some 3d assets to cover it but its still obvious from the profile.
    Doesn't look as stretched, old armors vs. newer. Hence OP specifically picked an old model because it looks more extreme.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •