Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I have never voted Conservative in my life.
    Yeah, all Trump voters have been saying that since 2016.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    1. It doesn't. I was incorrect on that assessment.
    Good, because that would have been a fundamental problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Law suits are designed to be exaggerated by their very nature. Sue for everything and then settle for less - I know, I've done it before professionally. Taking information from the lawsuit doesn't prove any point. My question was when did WaPo first publish the story you claim they should have already known was wrong?
    In the US, not everywhere.
    Thus people from elsewhere might misunderstand the adversial nature of the courts in the USA.

I don't know what people. That was a statement you made above. Do you see what I'm getting at?

My point is that there is a difference between getting it wrong accidentally and getting it wrong on purpose. WaPo got it wrong by accident. Again, if you don't believe me, ask the legal scholars that have been weighing in.
    Since they printed Philips account verbatim i am making the assumption that they did not talk to anyone else. True enough i have no idea if they talked with anyone else. It does not look like there was any due diligence from the WaPo or any of the news sources that when with the original erroneous acount.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, all Trump voters have been saying that since 2016.
    Not an American nor a fan of Trump so swing and a miss lol