Thread: loosing weight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Here are a few different ways to Lose Weight:
    • Eat Breakfast Every Day. One propensity that is normal to numerous individuals who have shed pounds and kept it off is having breakfast each day
    • Close the Kitchen at Night
    • Choose Liquid Calories Wisely
    • Eat More Produce
    • Go for the Grain

"I eat healthy"? maybe you need to have some cheat meals. Heavy lifting and high fat diet will help.

Quote Originally Posted by lebron james View Post
    Here are a few different ways to Lose Weight:
    • Eat Breakfast Every Day. One propensity that is normal to numerous individuals who have shed pounds and kept it off is having breakfast each day
    • Close the Kitchen at Night
    • Choose Liquid Calories Wisely
    • Eat More Produce
    • Go for the Grain
    That is some out dated stuff, can we borrow your leeches for our next fever too?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Hi Abdur !!! Hope you are doing well I know this thread is over an old, but I feel the need to respond.So let start , I would say you can gain weight with the help of a good diet with high calories , good lifestyle and good eating habits along with this add simple exercises in your daily routine . Good Luck !!!

To gain weight one need to eat more calories than what your body burns.It doesn’t matter if you think you eat a lot. If your average calorie intake is less than your calorie expenditure, you won’t gain weight. To get bigger you must create a caloric surplus. You have to eat more food than you do now to put on weight and stop being skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    Umm....2k in the morning and 2k in the evening is FAR different than spreading meals out. First, your body can only absorb and utilize so much nutrition at once. Secondly, 2 meals does absolutely nothing to stimulate your metabolism. Youd be safe to assume that in those 2k calories, youd have 60-75g of protein in it. Around 30g of that would go to waste and be stored as fat, one small example of the flaw in your 2 meals of 2k. So unless we're talking about intermittent fasting, your method is horrible.
    Nothing more than broscience here OP move along don't take this guy advice

First thing is to go to the doctor and see if everything is all right, then start tracking your calories, you will be surprised how that 'A LOT' is not really a lot, 2 months ago one of my friends start coming to the gym with me, his goal was like yours, put more weight on him, his answer was the same, I don't know wtf is going on 'I EAT A LOT' when we track his food intake for the day using myfitnesspall the guy was eating around 1700kcal

It's very difficult to loose weight but it is more difficult not to pileon the weight again!

Hit up your local McDonalds three times a day, that will fatten you right up.

Of course you'd probably also get diabetes and suffer from high blood pressure due to the amount of sugar and sodium you'd take in.

But seriously make sure you aren't running on a caloric deficit, preferably while eating healthy and the weight should start coming on.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Therefore, do not be surprised that in different sports clubs teaching methods may differ from each other. But in any case, fitness classes are aimed at developing strength, endurance, good coordination, speed, reaction, flexibility.

take some heavy foods like Milk,Rice etc and always be in a routine.
    Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.