WeakAura to track when a single person has multiple debuffs

So as the title says I'm trying to make a WeakAura to track when a single person (though not a specific one) gets multiple debuffs on them at the same time. Specifically I'm looking to track Gigavolt Charge and Miscalculated Teleport from Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque (so we can life grip people knocked up with a bomb), and if any player has both debuffs, trigger the aura.

I've been testing it using Rejuvenation and Spring Blossoms hots on my druid and what's happening right now is that the progress bar will pop up only when both hots are present, but it doesn't matter if the hots are on the same target. For example if I put Rejuv on myself and Spring Blossoms on a party member, the trigger still activates. I'm hoping to get it to activate only when both buffs are on the SAME PERSON, and I'm having a great deal of trouble with this.

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to ask if you need further information.

I don't use WA that much (prefer TMW), but you should just be able to make an icon with 2 triggers, require both to load, and have it on group? Or have you tried that and both debuffs is counting on two different people, one with each debuff?

I have tried that unfortunately, and as you say it's seeing one debuff on one person and another on a separate person and triggering the weakaura. I'm hoping it only triggers when the same person has both debuffs (or buffs in the case of my example), and unfortunately the debuffs can go on anyone so I can't give it a specific unit to look at.

For this type of use case, you can use the Trigger State Update trigger:
    - listen for events(casts) that are either of the debuffs you want to track
    - iterate through raid members and check if they have both of the buffs
    - show an icon per each occurence of both(TSU supports this)