Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how ever class balance is horrible this expansion
    Why I think it's spot on. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    I too play a fire mage & I am also being embarrassed by its low DPS in raids. (ilvl 390).

While everyone else is posting double digit DPS figures in BOD, there is my DPS of 8-9 k showing to everyone on Skada/Recount.

I only feel ok when I am running with my guild .

And when the guild invites a Pug they sometimes comment on my fire mages low DPS. "Can we replace that DPS".
    But my guild wont allow that to happen & will kick the pug if they keep that comment up.

On the other hand, Fire Mages are kicking butt in PVP..
    And I usually average 3-4 killing blows in random BGs.
    It is usually down to one spell. GREATER PYROBLAST. what a killer.. can take an enemies health down by half.

If Blizzard allowed Fire Mages to use Greater Pyroblast in raids.. wouldn't that be nice..

But you are correct OP.. at the moment in raids , I intellect buff.. provide a table & sometimes spellsteal
    That's what I feel are my main abilities in raids are at the moment .
    I'm trying to find the best way to say this .... but if you're doing 8-9k dps at 390 ilevel, it's not the class, it's you.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...et=7&boss=2263
    Choosing Grong Heroic because it's mostly single target so you can't really pad on adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    I too play a fire mage & I am also being embarrassed by its low DPS in raids. (ilvl 390).

While everyone else is posting double digit DPS figures in BOD, there is my DPS of 8-9 k showing to everyone on Skada/Recount.

I only feel ok when I am running with my guild .

And when the guild invites a Pug they sometimes comment on my fire mages low DPS. "Can we replace that DPS".
    But my guild wont allow that to happen & will kick the pug if they keep that comment up.

On the other hand, Fire Mages are kicking butt in PVP..
    And I usually average 3-4 killing blows in random BGs.
    It is usually down to one spell. GREATER PYROBLAST. what a killer.. can take an enemies health down by half.

If Blizzard allowed Fire Mages to use Greater Pyroblast in raids.. wouldn't that be nice..

But you are correct OP.. at the moment in raids , I intellect buff.. provide a table & sometimes spellsteal
    That's what I feel are my main abilities in raids are at the moment .
    If you run WoW Analyzer you'll see your discrepancies and why you're doing 9k....imo leniency in a guild when you're constantly doing low dps is bad....don't start blaming the pug for picking up on it and saying something to your guild, truth hurts....you should always strive to play your best for your guild....

mages are in serious need of help/buffs. My 390 alt Loc can beat 410+ mages in groups, its pretty imbalanced