Question about Seasons

Do we know when season 3 reset will happen? Planning to take a break, but not sure if its worth doing current content if my gear is reset by the time I return. I heard its gonna be july for season 3 but I cant find anything online.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracles View Post
    Do we know when season 3 reset will happen? Planning to take a break, but not sure if its worth doing current content if my gear is reset by the time I return. I heard its gonna be july for season 3 but I cant find anything online.
    In short, we don't know, but chances are it won't be till around the time 8.2's raids release. Season 1 lasted several months.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ins-January-23

You are safe for at least the next 20 weeks. So middle of July.

I guess Season 3 will happen a few weeks after 8.2 goes live, along with the release of Nazjatar raid.

When will that be? Well, we still likely have 2-3 weeks until 8.1.5 is released and... Somehow, I don't think 8.2 will appear on the PTR the day after 8.1.5 is out, so I'd add like another 1-2 weeks for that. Then there's the question how much will 8.2 spend on the PTR - my guess is that at least a full month, but more likely 6-8 weeks.

So, to sum it all up - 10-12 weeks for 8.2 (i.e. May-June) plus a couple of week for the raid... I'd say that late June/early July would be a fairly decent guess.