Page 1 of 35
... LastLast

"Empire" star hospitalized in possible hate attack

This sounds like a set up, especially since his attackers happened to have a rope and bleach on them, and happened to find him walking in the city early Tuesday morning. The question is, does he have enemies or did he set himself up for sympathy (his twitter feed is full of racial posts and hate for the Prez)? Either way, get well soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...6JY?li=BBnb7Kz

"Empire" star Jussie Smollett was hospitalized Tuesday in Chicago after he was targeted by two attackers who hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him and tied a rope around his neck.

The incident is being investigated by the Chicago Police Department as a possible hate crime, chief spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

Smollett, 36, was walking in the city early Tuesday when he was approached by his attackers, who earned his attention by shouting racial and homophobic slurs in his direction. The pair then beat up the actor with their hands, poured an unknown chemical substance on him and wrapped a rope around his neck before fleeing the scene. Smollett took himself to Northwestern Hospital, and is currently in good condition.

TMZ reports Smollett's attackers were two white men who yelled, "This is MAGA country" while carrying out the assault. The gossip site also reports that the chemical substance was bleach, and that Smollett suffered a fractured rib, but has since been released from the hospital.

Well again hoping the perps are caught and tried.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

This will be a load of bullshit like the others I'd bet both testicles on it. When the truth does come out there will be silence as usual. You'd think after Covington that far leftists and their media enablers would finally stop all the shit but here we go again.

This will be a long the same lines as that black woman and her witnesses saying a white guy shot her daughter which got memory holed by the media, the moment their lies were found out.

"This is MAGA country"
    Yeah doesn't everyone know that Chicago is MAGA country???? LMAO
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    WTF. Hope he's ok.
    He's fine. He was released a few hours ago.

Coming to my city and this Trump-related crap rearing its big, ugly head upsets me so much, especially as my partner is black, too. Why do people have to be so hateful??!

He'll probably try to get revenge on these guys.

It's not uncommon for the Empire to Strike Back during these types of Star Wars (Star meaning a famous or exceptionally talented performer in the world of entertainment).
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2019-01-29 at 08:54 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    He's fine. He was released a few hours ago.

Coming to my city and this Trump-related crap rearing its big, ugly head upsets me so much, especially as my partner is black, too. Why do people have to be so hateful??!
    Oh good.

There's no excuse for racism, it's rooted in pure ignorance. Hugs.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Assuming it's real.
    >racial & homophobic slurs
    >they assaulted him
    >they poured chemicals on him
    >they tied a rope around his neck
    >they were white
    >they referenced 'MAGA'

Nah, totally not racially motivated

EDIT: Since people kept quoting me, my comment here was based off of the article above, not any other evidence that came out afterwards. Calm your tits, jeez.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2019-02-04 at 04:11 PM.

Who walks around at 2 am with bleach and rope when it's below zero outside? inb4 this didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Who walks around at 2 am with bleach and rope when it's below zero outside? inb4 this didn't happen
    In Chicago, where there's more Black people than White people. And then they screamed "This is MAGA country!"...yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    >racial & homophobic slurs
    >they assaulted him
    >they poured chemicals on him
    >they tied a rope around his neck
    >they were white
    >they referenced 'MAGA'

Nah, totally not racially motivated
    That assumes that some or all of that actually happened as described. We have seen enough early jumps to conclusion the last few weeks/years that it would be prudent to wait for all of the provable details to emerge.

Assuming it's real.
    No reason to think it isn't that I'm aware of? Hope whoever attacked the guy is caught.

In b4 the perpetrators turn out to be BLACK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    In Chicago, where there's more Black people than White people. And then they screamed "This is MAGA country!"...yeah right.
    No, there is are more white than black. In this case, at last census, 45% white, 32% black.

At any rate, I have no reason to doubt the details of the story, and it's certainly plausible that someone would commit a crime early in the morning; we've had some muggings here in the south loop (south edge of the loop, not far from this situation) that occurred after 1am.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    In b4 the perpetrators turn out to be BLACK
    They've been identified as white, so your post is ridiculous and unneeded.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    He'll probably try to get revenge on these guys.

It's not uncommon for the Empire to Strike Back during these types of Star Wars (Star meaning a famous or exceptionally talented performer in the world of entertainment).
    OUT!

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    This will be a load of bullshit like the others I'd bet both testicles on it. When the truth does come out there will be silence as usual. You'd think after Covington that far leftists and their media enablers would finally stop all the shit but here we go again.

This will be a long the same lines as that black woman and her witnesses saying a white guy shot her daughter which got memory holed by the media, the moment their lies were found out.

Yeah doesn't everyone know that Chicago is MAGA country???? LMAO
    Of course, my little MAGA. Everything is a ''fake hate crime'', kauze Breitbart and co. cover the real hate crimes : garbage cans being kicked off ! People saying mean things about Trump !|

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Yea, I cant see anyone screaming that in Chicago. Pretty sure anyone with a MAGA hat on out there is getting their ass kicked.

I was told before that Chicago is amazingly segregated for one of the big cities.

A twitter feed full of anti-trump tweets.
    A star who just "happens" to be targeted. In Chicago no less.

Don't underestimate trump derangement syndrome. I'll wait for all the facts because this whole thing seems to perfect.
    Of course, ''leftists'' are so deranged. Not like the proud alt-righters, who just walk into synagogues with big manly boom-boom sticks and shoot Jews in the head. Or go in schools and shoot girls who said no to them in the head. Or go to churches and shoot blacks in the head. They are not deranged, they are on your site and they have a big , big, big boom-boom stick.

Also, it's completely useless to argue with the usual suspects. Their owners have not told them to believe this, so they are going to scream it's fake whatever the amount of proof that could be provided.

If Alex Jones told them Iran built a space capsule to send rapist to the International Space Station, however, they WOULD instantly believe it.

If you have enough money like a famous actor, why in the hell would you want to live in Chicago of all places.