Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Just now doing the allied races for Legion- how long?

I started clean, but I really want to get my allied races unlocked- got some RP ideas I need them for.

To do that I am pushing a DH to 110 so I can get to the WQs quicker. How long does it typically take to reach exalted with all four of the reps for Legion if I play consistently? I got the quest achievement for Highmountain on my old warrior, so that takes care of one step at least.

Remember that any reps obtained on one faction transfer over, so if your alliance is exalted with the nightborne that's fine for the sake of the requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Remember that any reps obtained on one faction transfer over, so if your alliance is exalted with the nightborne that's fine for the sake of the requirement.
    That’s my plan. Going to do everything on my Alliance DH, and then when I get my Horde DK to 110 I’ll unlock Nightborne and Highmountain on her.

They increased the rep-gains for the two Argus-Factions massively, doing all of the Elite-WQs each day will yield around 2k rep/day...adding in the occasional 1.5k from Emissary i would say 2 weeks, 3weeks max for Argus. If you are lucky with Rep-Token rewards it may be even quicker.

Highmountain + Nightborne will take a bit longer, but there are far more one-time quests for those to bump your rep up.

So, my answer would be anything from 2 - 4 weeks, if you can play on a daylie basis.

and if you setup your champions in the hall in your down time they can go obtain rep tokens, its random though so you might end up with loads of tokens for a rep you don't need getting exalted way before anything else, i do believe that happened to quite a few players.

at exalted you can trade them, but that only helps for armies of alts.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

It's gonna be more frustrating if you're doing it before hitting 120. Blizzard messed with the scaling and elites are irritating to deal with at 110

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknife35 View Post
    It's gonna be more frustrating if you're doing it before hitting 120. Blizzard messed with the scaling and elites are irritating to deal with at 110
    I think that's what I'll end up doing- I just want four right now, anyway- Suramar and Argussian Reach for Legion and the Kul Tirans for BfA. I'll have to do Zandalar on a Horde character, though. So that will come later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgaan View Post
    That’s my plan. Going to do everything on my Alliance DH, and then when I get my Horde DK to 110 I’ll unlock Nightborne and Highmountain on her.
    All four AR from Legion can be unlocked on a single faction.

BfA AR needs a toon of each faction.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/