Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
My honest opinion here.
I was a liberal for most of my life, and (still) I truly believe that everyone is allowed to make whatever decision that makes them happy. However, my support stops the moment it affects other people. Psychologists & social scientists nearly agree that a child raised in a stereotype family (father & mother) does a lot better than a child raised in a family of gay or lesbian couple. i will edit the post later for source

Same thing happened when Canada wanted to introduce compelled speech to address transgenders as they or ze. I thought it was dumb as fuck and they deserved the backlash they got.

I will repeat before I get flamed into oblivion, I have nothing against homosexual couples and encourage them to do whatever makes them happy. But to have them adopt children that could otherwise be adopted by typical families is not a smart move.

As for OP, for trump to deny them citizenship is a dumb decision and makes no sense.
Yeah, that's a load of bullshit. Studies have found that what is most important for a child is to be raised in a STABLE family, rather than heterosexual couples being magically better parents than a gay couple.