Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I don't, unless they talk to me first. In most cases I will just ignore them anyways, especially if they're speaking English.
    funny, we would avoid you like the plague over here too.

OT i'll talk to anyone. i'll ask you to stop if you start trying to sell something to me, or tell me you do vehicle body work. i don't care. if i wanted the dents fixed, i would fix them. other than that, i don't mind talking to anyone.

feels nice to make random connections throughout the day, and hope they feel the same way as i do.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

I live in NY so it's not normal. Everyone minds their own business.

Although if you saw how close people get to each other on the A train every day...

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    It's pretty normal. I meet the most interesting people while performing.

I'd buy that man a drink :P
    "Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat—that's the key" - Geralt of Rivia

Not normal here, most people here would prefer to be left alone.

Ofc if you go to the countryside it's different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Yikes lots of NEETs in here. Conversing with randos is great, especially at music festivals
    I think you are missing the point, those people aren't random, it's already established that you have something in common.
    The message from Trump could not be clearer, "We do not have 'allies'. We do not have 'trade partners'. We do not have 'common ground' or 'common interests'. We do not have 'strategic alliances'. We do not honor 'agreements'."

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I can't abide small talk and holding a conversation without uselessly jabbering about things I couldn't care less about is near impossible.

I'll do it when I have to, but otherwise I'd really rather not.

Fortunately the only times I ever have to do it is when the parking meter or whatnot isn't working, just to let others know and occasionally reciprocate to a brief conversation about the state of the country and the incompetence of the city council. Everyone loves to complain a little.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-02-24 at 02:36 PM.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sparkie View Post
    I'm talking about complete strangers. Do you talk to strangers in public? How often do you do it? What do you talk about?
    I do it daily. Tends to be about current happenings, like traffic, weather, waiting, construction, their/my dog/pet, etc. But if there's too many people, my brain shuts down..
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

I'm too shy to do such things...

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    whenever i notice a person who would shit his pants if someone approaches him, i usually do and its so fun to see your kind get paniced
    i mean, i can handle myself ok, but after long interactions i feel horribly drained and sometimes shake. thankfully not during the interactions.

anxiety and whatever form of autismo i got are major bitches.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord