Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Scarab Lord GeneralissimoGreymane's Avatar
    It gets worse, who knew that predators could have a blackmail problem?

The Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Trump Has Ties to Chinese Government-Linked Groups
    The Cindy Yang caper takes another turn.
    Li Yang, the Florida massage parlor entrepreneur who created and operated a business that sold Chinese business executives access to President Donald Trump and his family at Mar-a-Lago, has yet another intriguing line of work. She is an officer of two groups with ties to China’s Communist government. And she founded a Miami-based nonprofit that promotes “economic and cultural exchange” between China and the West in coordination with “senior…Chinese leaders” in the United States, according to a profile of Yang posted on a Chinese social media platform.

After Mother Jones on Saturday revealed that Yang, who goes by Cindy, had been peddling entrée to the Trump family, the Trump White House, and assorted GOP powerbrokers, national security experts noted that this situation could pose a threat, presenting opportunities for espionage or blackmail targeting the president and his inner circle. They expressed concern the Yang’s efforts to broker interactions with Trump and his clan could be exploited by Chinese intelligence.
    Join the Greymane Army! <your name>+Greymane
    Build a better Gen-OT

This entire thing reads like a low budget 70s espionage movie or tv show like what the actual fuck hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    It gets worse, who knew that predators could have a blackmail problem?

The Massage Parlor Owner Peddling Access to Trump Has Ties to Chinese Government-Linked Groups
    The Cindy Yang caper takes another turn.
    Li Yang, the Florida massage parlor entrepreneur who created and operated a business that sold Chinese business executives access to President Donald Trump and his family at Mar-a-Lago, has yet another intriguing line of work. She is an officer of two groups with ties to China’s Communist government. And she founded a Miami-based nonprofit that promotes “economic and cultural exchange” between China and the West in coordination with “senior…Chinese leaders” in the United States, according to a profile of Yang posted on a Chinese social media platform.

After Mother Jones on Saturday revealed that Yang, who goes by Cindy, had been peddling entrée to the Trump family, the Trump White House, and assorted GOP powerbrokers, national security experts noted that this situation could pose a threat, presenting opportunities for espionage or blackmail targeting the president and his inner circle. They expressed concern the Yang’s efforts to broker interactions with Trump and his clan could be exploited by Chinese intelligence.
    Hmmm President Trump, just another person trying to prostitute himself and his position for money.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    Yang, who goes by Cindy, had been peddling entrée to the Trump family
    So, overcooked steaks with ketchup?

In all seriousness, if China could blackmail Trump, they'd have done so by now. Yet the trade war continues and we still have a Huaostage.

Scarab Lord GeneralissimoGreymane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, overcooked steaks with ketchup?

In all seriousness, if China could blackmail Trump, they'd have done so by now. Yet the trade war continues and we still have a Huaostage.
    Depends on how one measures the impact of the "trade war". Most of the state-side reporting are egocentric hot takes on the dumb stuff. How much pain is China really feeling?

On the other hand, its like the perfect distraction for:
    • Eroding support for traditional allies.
    • Trump wanting to bill allies cost plus 50% for defense.
    • Trump family businesses obtaining Chinese Patents at a rate unheard for any other US company.
    Join the Greymane Army! <your name>+Greymane
    Build a better Gen-OT

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Reminds me of Trump walking in on those underage girls changing during a beauty pageant. Anyone who does this is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Reminds me of Trump walking in on those underage girls changing during a beauty pageant. Anyone who does this is scum.
    Please, there's a better example much closer to Trump - his own daughter.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker...a=twitter_page

Tucker Carlson, the 49-year-old Fox News primetime star, does not believe in treating women like men. In particular, as he told the founder of a designated hate group, he does not believe adult women who have sex with underage boys should be considered rapists.

“Here’s what I’m for,” Carlson told Gavin McInnes, founder of the Proud Boys, in a Jan. 2017 interview. “I’m for treating women differently from the way we treat men. I’m not for playing along at all.

Accordingly, Carlson argued, statutory rapes committed by men and women are incomparable.

It was an argument he also made in 2009 recordings revealed Sunday by liberal watchdog Media Matters—comments which he and his defenders have dismissed for being from “more than a decade ago.”

“It’s not even in the same universe, actually,” he said just two years ago, of statutory rape committed by women. “There are lots of things you have to play along with in life, and I understand society demands compromises,” Carlson continued. “But there is a limit beyond which I can’t pretend anymore. And calling—in this case, it was a 17-year-old kid—a ‘rape victim’ because a teacher, who wasn’t even that old, or married, was kind enough to initiate him into the ways of adulthood. I’m not just going to sit there.

Teacher-student statutory rape is better than the alternative, Carlson explained, noting “my best friend was involved in a relationship like that when we were kids. There are not that many options. So you’re a 15-,16-, 17-year-old boy. You are driven by biology to procreate, so you are either going to be inflicting your attentions on one of your peers, who let’s be honest is not ready for it; she’s going to get hurt emotionally—90 percent, I mean I’ve never seen a woman—girl—not hurt at that age.

“Or,” he continued, “you can have a safer, albeit technically illegal outlet, with a woman who knows what she’s doing. You’re not going to hurt her feelings. You know what I mean? This is harm reduction. This is like a needle exchange.
    There's more in the article, but Carlson's comments are not just from over a decade ago but he repeated them within the past few years.

Nothing big, just Carlson casually defending statutory rape initiated by adult women when the victims are still boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker...a=twitter_page

There's more in the article, but Carlson's comments are not just from over a decade ago but he repeated them within the past few years.

Nothing big, just Carlson casually defending statutory rape initiated by adult women when the victims are still boys.
    It's curious how he thinks only males are driven to procreate. And that teenage boys are emotionally ready, while girls are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    It's curious how he thinks only males are driven to procreate. And that teenage boys are emotionally ready, while girls are not.
    Because he is only an adult technically. In a blind test, he would be pegged as a 14 year old. It only makes since... if you think you are as mentally capable as you were at 14, then you most likely are.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf