Permanently banning people

Seriously. How is this not a thing? When the same users get banned every month to the point that it's ALMOST a 2 ban a month average, how do those people not get permanently banned? I get that some people say stupid things every now and then, lose their temper and etc, but when someone is getting banned that often, they are beyond useless, they're a detriment.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

So... Many... Hamsters... Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Seriously. How is this not a thing? When the same users get banned every month to the point that it's ALMOST a 2 ban a month average, how do those people not get permanently banned? I get that some people say stupid things every now and then, lose their temper and etc, but when someone is getting banned that often, they are beyond useless, they're a detriment.
    They do get permanently banned, we've seen several permabans so far on the forum.

Not sure what the metrics are, but I'm sure it's deserved.
    To restore your faith in the world, baby Hamsters!!
    *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
    Amazing, the hold that World of Warcraft has on people!
    When someone proclaims that "WoW is no longer an MMORPG", you can safely deduce that they value feels before facts.
    When someone proclaims that "WoW has no community", you can safely deduce that said person is socially inept beyond compare.
    When someone proclaims to be off playing "better MMOs than WoW", you can safely deduce that they mean "spending hours complaining about WoW on MMO-C!"

There have been plenty of perma bans. What are you talking about OP?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

See sig. many people have been perma banned.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

its called a Discipline Volcano.

and No, its not what happens when a Priest and a Shaman make sweet sweet love
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: Y: SinR, OR: May. Safari: Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had BfA Alpha. Now I has BfA Beta. Meh

I've personally upheld what is likely hundreds of permanent closures back in the day lol. It's not a myth.

Permanently banning people is definitely a thing.

Not that I would know anything about it...

That old guy that was always complaining about his shitty nephew, Jaysomething (don't remember the rest of his handle) got banned a while back.
    #Beto2020 #LegalizeCannabis #CannabisForVets
    Two cannabis bills are currently filed in congress for the current legislative session, each numbered H.R.420 and S.420!

Some of my favourite posters get banned on a regular basis, I'd see no point in hanging around if they got perma banned. Hell, I get banned every few months regular as clockwork. Permanent bans should be reserved for the most heinous of infractions and only used as a last resort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    That old guy that was always complaining about his shitty nephew, Jaysomething (don't remember the rest of his handle) got banned a while back.
    Jaylock from memory, I'd be surprised if he doesn't have an alt account and still posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Some of my favourite posters get banned on a regular basis, I'd see no point in hanging around if they got perma banned. Hell, I get banned every few months regular as clockwork. Permanent bans should be reserved for the most heinous of infractions and only used as a last resort.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaylock from memory, I'd be surprised if he doesn't have an alt account and still posting.
    He was pretty bad.

This is already a thing.
    on the youtubes

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara