10+ Year Old Account

[Polished Pet Charm] - Where to spend them

Hello guys,

Recently I've started to do all the Pet Battles in BfA and I've a few Charms that I want to use, but not sure if there is any "broken" pet.
    Is there any pet I should get immediately, that will help me out with all the trainers? Or can I get any pet for my collection?

Thanks a lot,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

I mean, honestly, if you ask such a question, than that means that you don't even need to know that ... there are 1823782193 pets you can buy for these charms. They are all sellable for gold. Wowhead is your friend.

That's not what the person is asking about, though. They want to know if there are any pets from the vendor that are particularly strong for pet battles. As far as I can tell I haven't really seen any of the BFA pets be anything special in terms of abilities. It seems most people are sticking to their old faithful, like the Unborn Valkyr, Zandalari Anklerender, Ikky, Anubisath Idol, etc. Just spend the pet charms on whatever you think is the cutest pet, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    I mean, honestly, if you ask such a question, than that means that you don't even need to know that ... there are 1823782193 pets you can buy for these charms. They are all sellable for gold. Wowhead is your friend.
    I know there are roughly 40 pets that I can buy with charms, but I'm asking if there is any pet that is better than the others that I should get first.

For instance, Iron Starllete is completely broken against most of the wild pets out there, there are strong pets (Nexus Whelpling, Anubisath) that are strong against trainers. I just want to know if there is any strong pet that will help me journey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    That's not what the person is asking about, though. They want to know if there are any pets from the vendor that are particularly strong for pet battles. As far as I can tell I haven't really seen any of the BFA pets be anything special in terms of abilities. It seems most people are sticking to their old faithful, like the Unborn Valkyr, Zandalari Anklerender, Ikky, Anubisath Idol, etc. Just spend the pet charms on whatever you think is the cutest pet, really.
    Thanks! That was the answer I was looking for. It is easier these days to flame instead helping others.
    Think I've like 700 ou 800 charms right now that I can spend tonight then!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There are a couple of decent world pets, e.g. shadowback crawler
    Gonna look for it and use it to see how good it is Thanks for the tip m8!

I've personally used my Accursed Hexxer quite a bit, but it also happens to be one of the most expensive pets at 500 charms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've personally used my Accursed Hexxer quite a bit, but it also happens to be one of the most expensive pets at 500 charms.
    Thanks! Being one of the most expensive pets and after reading the comments, think I'll get it first!

None of the charms pets are particularly powerful or have new movesets/breeds.

If your server has mored alliance than horde, (assuming youre horde base off sig/avatar) then look at the horde only pet charm buys, put those up on the ah.

otherwise you can can just buy the ones you like the looks of.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    None of the charms pets are particularly powerful or have new movesets/breeds.

If your server has mored alliance than horde, (assuming youre horde base off sig/avatar) then look at the horde only pet charm buys, put those up on the ah.

otherwise you can can just buy the ones you like the looks of.
    Thanks! When I've all the pets I'll buy them to sell.
    Gladly I don't have problems with money and I like to collect stuff, so I don't think I'll waste Charms into pets to sell.

Thanks a lot for the input tho.
    ~ Ogait

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Thanks! When I've all the pets I'll buy them to sell.
    Gladly I don't have problems with money and I like to collect stuff, so I don't think I'll waste Charms into pets to sell.

Thanks a lot for the input tho.
    ~ Ogait
    I feel you, but I wasn't particularly drawn to more a handful of the new pets, mostly due to the fact the dont bring much to the table in pet battles.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Detective Ray will be useful at some point as an undead with strong elemental attacks
    This reminds me that Saurolisk Hatchling might be another worthy contender as it's one of few dragon pets with a solid set of beast attacks, not to mention one of only 2 currently available pets with Toxic Bite, an ability with some potential (mind you, no DoTs to pair it with unlike the Firesting Buzzer from Island Expeditions).
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Hello guys,

Recently I've started to do all the Pet Battles in BfA and I've a few Charms that I want to use, but not sure if there is any "broken" pet.
    Is there any pet I should get immediately, that will help me out with all the trainers? Or can I get any pet for my collection?

Thanks a lot,
    ~ Ogait
    Just take one vendor and clean it out and the move to next vendor and so on.

I have had no use for any of the pets for m BfA yet.. Not a single one..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/