Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    For all the threads complaining about BfA, and the understandable opinions of the current state of the game, is there ONE thing that stands out about BfA that you would consider a job well done?
    - The zones
    - Islands
    - The dungeons
    - Raids

Not much I dislike.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

Disc priest, prot warrior are very well done. Disc has never been so good and fun at the same time.
    Mythic+ are still very good and fun despite the tuning problems and bugs.
    Plenty of stuff to do at casual level - WQs, M+ and other little things to farm.
    Zones and the initial leveling experience in these new zones has improved a lot over Legion.

Not much else is good unfortunately - overall it's a good-mediocre expansion lagging behind BC, Legion, LK.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    It's a forum buddy, we post and comment our posts. Thought you would have realized that after making 7900 posts yourself.
    I shared my opinion and how it works for me. I don't give a shit how it works for someone else. That is a real life for your, buddy.
    "The Dark Lady chooses her champions well."

Bloodsail Admiral
    people posting WoW Music .. u don't have to even own WoW to like this .. so what does this has anything to do with liking BfA? ...

In-game art (be it the zones, the music, the cinematics) is as always great.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Kul'Tiras cause I love everything that is nautical themed.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    World PvP (especially post 8.1 where the numbers feel more balanced)
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Alliance Side main storyline.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Zanadari Trolls.
    The fact that of all the gutted classes I still find Outlaw fun to play.
    Oh and Dark Iron Dwarves.

I'd say allied races, but as a DH main i can't enjoy them because i don't want to play alts and blizz is like "Sorry DH, no fun new races for you this expac".

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I'd say allied races, but as a DH main i can't enjoy them because i don't want to play alts and blizz is like "Sorry DH, no fun new races for you this expac".
    As a DK main i feel you, but i'm an alt-oholic so its actually okay for me, still sucks because DK and DH are gameplay, style and lore-wise great classes.

What i like about BfA:

- Zandalari trolls

i like Zandalar. The questing for the most part, the storylines are great, the Zandalari trolls are great, the zone design is good (i've seen better though). so yeah, the horde leveling experience i like. Had Kul Tiras been the ONLY choice in leveling we had, I would've quit back in the end of august after hitting 120 on my alliance. I decided to try horde and it kept me subbed for another few months. unsubbed now, waiting for Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    As a DK main i feel you, but i'm an alt-oholic so its actually okay for me, still sucks because DK and DH are gameplay, style and lore-wise great classes.

What i like about BfA:

- Zandalari trolls
    I understood the logic for Legion DH to be only Nelf and Belf, but those 2 races couldn't teach the new elf races of this expac how to be a DH or something? It's frustrating that, as someone who only plays 1 character mostly, that i can't even enjoy the main feature of BFA cuz DH is stuck in this supremely archaic design of class/race that no other class has had to suffer with since, pretty much forever. One race per faction, with no options at all past that besides "Lul reroll"

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I shared my opinion and how it works for me. I don't give a shit how it works for someone else. That is a real life for your, buddy.
    I simply gave my opinion on your opinion. It's how forums work. Stop being such a rooster about it... jeez

Best thing about BFA is eventually it'll be over

The raids and dungeons... actually the only things that interest me in game since Vanilla. And I love my BM hunter even if a lot of people think its a "dumb spec"

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    I simply gave my opinion on your opinion. It's how forums work. Stop being such a rooster about it... jeez
    Yeah but I don't care. That is the difference. I still say that I like Azerite gear.
    "The Dark Lady chooses her champions well."

The music and artwork is still good but that's about it.
    Blizzard is Arthas, Activision is Frostmourne, together as Activision-Blizzard they are the Lich King. #FireBobbyKotick