Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    One? There are multiple:
    Story.
    Theme.
    Mag'har orcs.
    Azerite gear.
    WarFronts.
    Casual PvP seems fine to me.
    Azerite gear... This is where your opinion lost its value, for me.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    eh.... not actually
    free of this shit for 4 months
    will level zandalari paladin though, if it will be released by 2020

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    zandalari trolls

10/10 race, culture, theme, existence
    This so much this

15+ Year Old Account
    Warmode, it changed my pvp server into a pve one.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I enjoy pretty much everything about BFA. The Necklace and azerite armor was a bit underwhelming, but nothing horrible. Raids were quality. I feel fairly powerful as a healer/tank Monk. M+ is still a load of fun, and season 2 is good. Allied races were a welcome addition to the game. The Horde and Alliance storylines were enjoyable and replayable. I only starting hating them around the 6th or 7th alt.

Islands are a bit of a let down to do weekly, but I trudge through them. However I feel like I'm one of the few people who genuinely enjoy Warfronts as well, they're a blast to run through on my main and alts when they turn up.

Overall solid expansion. I think it'll slot like this: MoP > Legion = WotLK > BFA > Cataclysm > WoD > Classic >>> TBC. Obviously still have to see how the rest of the expansion plays out, but there's a decent sized gulf in my mind between BFA and Legion/LK. It's a bit better than Cata so it might fall below that (granted I quite enjoyed Cataclysm, so it's not like that'd be bad)
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

I like not having to grind Artifact Power.

I would say I like most of it. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was the GCD changes, but then again I've played with it a few months now so even that is something I think about less and less. New raid is good, dungeons are good, I enjoy islands (despite what most people think of them).

7+ Year Old Account
    I find that the most enjoyable time in my week in WoW, is when i have to do the weekly island expedtion quest. I really love the islands, especially after the lastest update and its fun "solo" stuff.

If they just had done more with the system, i might be playing it alot more
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I did not share my opinion so someone else could value it.
    It's a forum buddy, we post and comment our posts. Thought you would have realized that after making 7900 posts yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    For all the threads complaining about BfA, and the understandable opinions of the current state of the game, is there ONE thing that stands out about BfA that you would consider a job well done?
    - The zones
    - Islands
    - The dungeons
    - Raids

Not much I dislike.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Disc priest, prot warrior are very well done. Disc has never been so good and fun at the same time.
    Mythic+ are still very good and fun despite the tuning problems and bugs.
    Plenty of stuff to do at casual level - WQs, M+ and other little things to farm.
    Zones and the initial leveling experience in these new zones has improved a lot over Legion.

Not much else is good unfortunately - overall it's a good-mediocre expansion lagging behind BC, Legion, LK.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    people posting WoW Music .. u don't have to even own WoW to like this .. so what does this has anything to do with liking BfA? ...

10+ Year Old Account
    In-game art (be it the zones, the music, the cinematics) is as always great.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Kul'Tiras cause I love everything that is nautical themed.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    World PvP (especially post 8.1 where the numbers feel more balanced)
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Alliance Side main storyline.
    Dark Iron Dwarves!
    Zanadari Trolls.
    The fact that of all the gutted classes I still find Outlaw fun to play.
    Oh and Dark Iron Dwarves.

I'd say allied races, but as a DH main i can't enjoy them because i don't want to play alts and blizz is like "Sorry DH, no fun new races for you this expac".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I'd say allied races, but as a DH main i can't enjoy them because i don't want to play alts and blizz is like "Sorry DH, no fun new races for you this expac".
    As a DK main i feel you, but i'm an alt-oholic so its actually okay for me, still sucks because DK and DH are gameplay, style and lore-wise great classes.

What i like about BfA:

- Zandalari trolls

i like Zandalar. The questing for the most part, the storylines are great, the Zandalari trolls are great, the zone design is good (i've seen better though). so yeah, the horde leveling experience i like. Had Kul Tiras been the ONLY choice in leveling we had, I would've quit back in the end of august after hitting 120 on my alliance. I decided to try horde and it kept me subbed for another few months. unsubbed now, waiting for Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    As a DK main i feel you, but i'm an alt-oholic so its actually okay for me, still sucks because DK and DH are gameplay, style and lore-wise great classes.

What i like about BfA:

- Zandalari trolls
    I understood the logic for Legion DH to be only Nelf and Belf, but those 2 races couldn't teach the new elf races of this expac how to be a DH or something? It's frustrating that, as someone who only plays 1 character mostly, that i can't even enjoy the main feature of BFA cuz DH is stuck in this supremely archaic design of class/race that no other class has had to suffer with since, pretty much forever. One race per faction, with no options at all past that besides "Lul reroll"

I shared my opinion and how it works for me. I don't give a shit how it works for someone else. That is a real life for your, buddy.
    I simply gave my opinion on your opinion. It's how forums work. Stop being such a rooster about it... jeez

Best thing about BFA is eventually it'll be over

The raids and dungeons... actually the only things that interest me in game since Vanilla. And I love my BM hunter even if a lot of people think its a "dumb spec"