Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    She looks pretty average to me mate.
    No idea what he's on about. Average build like that is everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm saying that just because something or someone is ugly, doesn't mean it can't be attractive.

it's ugly, objectively. attraction to it doesn't change the fact.

http://i.imgur.com/rN9bCPD.jpg

^that is objectively ugly. there's still some sick motherfucker out there that'd fuck it.
    You talking about just sex. Because without a picture of yourself to draw a comparison there is no reason to post the link. Lots of people others might not choose to have sex with.

That doesn't make them ugly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by degarmo View Post

The immortal words of thumper.
    Hoooo how far we have forgotten these words.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Holy shit. Are you serious?
    yep. look at that one dude's sig.

not that i'd do an animal of course, that's nasty as fuck. but the dildos are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    why do we make them believe they are not ugly? if they are ugly... why should we not say they are ugly?
    Probably the same reason why your parents told you you're smart.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm saying that just because something or someone is ugly, doesn't mean it can't be attractive.

it's ugly, objectively. attraction to it doesn't change the fact.

http://i.imgur.com/rN9bCPD.jpg

^that is objectively ugly. there's still some sick motherfucker out there that'd fuck it.
    I thought that was a guy at first but reading the text... it's a woman?! S/he looks disgusting. Is it a woman or a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    What's ugly? This guy looks great IMO:

That's only because the Empire did nothing wrong. Now put Palpatine in charge of the rebels and damn that bitch ugly.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What is getting better from calling someone ugly? Can they stop being ugly?
    Depends on how you define ugly. There are many ways to address it positively and negatively. Putting too much stock into such things is also a kinda ugly way to live. There certainly is no reason to be cruel to others so you are spot on with your first question.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I do like how someone who would have me forcibly sterilized likes horse dildos.
    oh, i'm all about sexual freedom. be as much of a degenerate as you want.

but at least consider not cursing another person to live with a problem they had no choice in having.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Most women I’ve known don’t like big breasts. They’re heavy, hurt your back, they sweat a lot, you get unwanted attention, they sag more as you age...

... soooo, yeah.
    Agreed. Anything over a big C is too big.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

15+ Year Old Account
    People have stereotyped ideas of beauty.

I discovered this growing up and realizing that 9 out 10 of my male friends thought features that I found attractive in women were repulsive:
    Freckles, "horse face", long noses, bug eyes, no boobs but a nice backside, average looking girls in general.

Eventually I would just name all the features I thought were stigmas just to see what dudes would say and it's pretty obvious they all draw from blonde bimbo stereotype or the nubian queen or the latina firecracker or the traditional asian, since they all rule out the same stuff everytime and all find the most typical stuff attractive (big boobs, pretty, flawless skin, straight hair, perfect proportions all around, trendy perfection).
    I mean not every guy is like that obviously, but you see it a lot.

Ugly/attractive is often decently subjective, so what you find attractive someone else might not.
    But there's a difference walking around calling people ugly, and someone wanting to know IF they are considered attractive or not.
    One of them is just spewing vile shit and being toxic for no reason, the other one is giving them the truth when they ask for it.

Beauty has been always in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I thought that was a guy at first but reading the text... it's a woman?! S/he looks disgusting. Is it a woman or a guy?
    woman.

you can tell from the low cut shirt and the slope of her tits.

be thankful i picked that one, i've actually seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Pretty sure that the bottom text is added by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    why is it cruel? u are just saying the truth...
    There is a huge difference between truth and opinion. Some would say you are an ugly person for asking questions like this. Does that make it true for all of us?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Except Aphrodite didn't fucking exist and most women never looked like that now or then.
    For years, classical Greek sculpture was believed to be a perfectionist fantasy - an impossible ideal, but we now think a number of the exquisite statues from the 5th to the 3rd Centuries BC were in fact cast from life - a real person was covered with plaster, and the mould created was then used to make the sculpture.

For the Greeks a beautiful body was considered direct evidence of a beautiful mind. They even had a word for it - kaloskagathos - which meant being gorgeous to look at, and hence being a good person.

Beauty was frequently a competitive sport. Beauty contests - kallisteia - were a regular fixture in the training grounds of the Olympics at Elis and on the islands of Tenedos and Lesbos, where women were judged as they walked to and fro

There was even a contest in honour of Aphrodite Kallipugos - Aphrodite of the beautiful buttocks, where women were judged based on their butts

Let's try Ancient Rome! Beauty masks and makeup :
    To keep their skin beautiful, women put at night a mask called tectorium (traditionally invented by Popea, Emperor Nero's wife), which they would remove the next day with milk. They exfoliated their bodies by smearing olive oil and then applying calcium carbonate or with pumice stones. Then they rinsed the mixture with water or with scented oils (cedar, myrrh, pine, lily, saffron, quince, jara, violet or roses). Women had to be careful with cosmetics because applying them too much was considered only proper for lupae (prostitutes)

The most used cosmetic was colour for the cheeks, which was considered healthy (although Plutarch advises to not use too much)
    Long eyelashes were considered very beautiful (from the writings of Pliny, some women were totally obsessed with them). Eyes were shaped as big as possible with black antimony powder

Anything sounds familiar?
    I stand by the statement. Not much has changed the last 2000 years
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    People have stereotyped ideas of beauty.
    they are stereotypes for a reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    they are stereotypes for a reason.
    And what reason would that be?

7+ Year Old Account
    Such a beautiful soul