Question Any filter to make disenchanting golden extras easier?

Say I have 3 copies of a card. 2 are normal and 1 is golden. Is there any filter I can use to make finding this situation easier? I want to disenchant my golden extras for the bonus dust.

I would like a feature similar to that.

I want to keep 2 golden copies of each card and disenchant any normal copies. But if I only have 1 golden copy, I want to keep 1 normal copy and disenchant any extra normal copies, but this isn't possible.

I also find it annoying how I need to go through my card collection every time I get new cards. I want there to be a button that only shows me the new cards or that takes me directly to them in my collection. But maybe this is already possible and I just haven't figured out how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I also find it annoying how I need to go through my card collection every time I get new cards. I want there to be a button that only shows me the new cards or that takes me directly to them in my collection. But maybe this is already possible and I just haven't figured out how to do it?
    Typing New in the search bar pulls up all the new cards you got.

Type "extra" in the search field and it will show the cards that you have 3 or more copies both in golden and non-golden versions

10+ Year Old Account
    I typically type "Golden" in the filter, and then hit crafting. That'll show the cards you can disenchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefrir View Post
    Type "extra" in the search field and it will show the cards that you have 3 or more copies both in golden and non-golden versions
    thanks! this is exactly what i needed. it works perfectly