Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    People like Obama stirring up outrage and a need for "change". Which then tick-tocks the other way with Trump.

If anything we're in a golden age with incremental progress, so either young people are really bored in modern times or their expectations are out of whack.
    Wealth inequality, wage stagnation, rampant underemployment, insane levels of college debt, insane healthcare costs, etc. etc.

Why wouldn't young people be upset with the way things currently are? They're getting fucked over hard.

I agree with you on cow farming. That is why we need to stop the reproduction rate. Its great that it is lower in sophisticated countries but we need to get the religious people, the Indians and the Chinese to stop reproducing so we can eat cheese burgers instead of jelly fish sandwiches.
    The only people who will be able to eat a cheeseburger is the super-rich.

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He stirred up outrage? How exactly?
    Nearly every speech he is implying there is a significant misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, or homophobia problem in the US. Which is bogus because there's always going to be some incidents in every country. In my view Trump improved on Obama by a lot by talking about universal problems, especially economic issues in general. Yes social issues should be addressed, but my bet is on the candidates that campaign on economics. It's very early but I think Andrew Yang might have a chance since he is also running a very simple campaign based on an economic policy.

Somewhere that is probably not inside a tank
    Has anyone figured out who Gen. Raisin Cain is yet? I just listened to the clip of Trump talking about it (Which has no point to the story of course), where apparently Trump was angry at General 1, General 2, General 3, and General Raisin Cain (Like the fruit, he specifically said so) because they weren't getting results in Syria. Of course this is 15 seconds after he claimed that by today or tomorrow we will "have 100% of ISIS" so I am not exactly clear what results they weren't getting, because it sounds like they did a good job to me. So ISIS joins the wall as something that is both done, needs to be dealt with, and is a complete disaster, all at the same time.

But General Raisin Cain is taking care of it, so I feel better.

People like Obama stirring up outrage and a need for "change".
    You are the person who claimed making fun of Dumbass Dump was Racist because of his spray-tan skin. Your viewpoint means nothing.
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

All the white racists came out of hiding. And they all voted for whoever had Rs next to their names.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

The Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wealth inequality, wage stagnation, rampant underemployment, insane levels of college debt, insane healthcare costs, etc. etc.

Why wouldn't young people be upset with the way things currently are? They're getting fucked over hard.
    Then they should've voted for Bernie Sanders. It's not the fault of conservatives that Democrats torpedoed the guy who was running on those issues.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with Trump and molesting the US flag frequently? This is just such bizarre behavior that makes him seem like a fucking child rather than the head of the most powerful country in the world.
    We'll know well have redeemed America's honor and integrity one day when Donald Trump spontaneously combusts when coming in contact with our flag.

- - - Updated - - -

People like Obama stirring up outrage and a need for "change". Which then tick-tocks the other way with Trump.

If anything we're in a golden age with incremental progress, so either young people are really bored in modern times or their expectations are out of whack.
    Likening the two is ridiculous and you know it.

A comment every bit as disingenuous as GrifterCon here.

If they would nominate an Eisenhower style Republican i think the majority of the nation would be behind it. I am about to put on his speech or rant and do my daily stuff but i hope they get this shitshow fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    If they would nominate an Eisenhower style Republican i think the majority of the nation would be behind it.
    They seem committed to Trumpism.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

Bill Nye is not the GOP type of guy. He is a science guy. Trumpers think science is a lie.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with Trump and molesting the US flag frequently? This is just such bizarre behavior that makes him seem like a fucking child rather than the head of the most powerful country in the world.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Has anyone figured out who Gen. Raisin Cain is yet? I just listened to the clip of Trump talking about it (Which has no point to the story of course), where apparently Trump was angry at General 1, General 2, General 3, and General Raisin Cain (Like the fruit, he specifically said so) because they weren't getting results in Syria. Of course this is 15 seconds after he claimed that by today or tomorrow we will "have 100% of ISIS" so I am not exactly clear what results they weren't getting, because it sounds like they did a good job to me. So ISIS joins the wall as something that is both done, needs to be dealt with, and is a complete disaster, all at the same time.

Brig Gen Daniel Cane; https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biograph...-daniel-caine/
    assuming this wasn't him just pulling the name out of his head cause he was hungry for chicken but got lucky their is a general with a semi-close name

The tan suit. The outrage machine sustained itself on that for weeks.

The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    Don't forget the dijon mustard incident.

Or the 'Terrorist Fist jab'.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    I don't care what anybody says. That suit looked rad.

The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Or the 'Terrorist Fist jab'.
    And the horrible coffee cup salute.

Or the saluting a dude with a cup of coffee in his other hand. I've still not recovered from the shock of seeing that.

Also, lets not forget his middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Or the saluting a dude with a cup of coffee in his other hand. I've still not recovered from the shock of seeing that.

Also, lets not forget his middle name.
    Texas board of education certainly hasn't. They mandated that all mentions of "Barrak Obama" in all of their schoolbooks must include his middle name in there.
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post

Man, I thought this was a joke.
    Exploration is in our nature. We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to set sail for the stars.

@RepMarkMeadows begins CPAC with this rip-roarer: "You know, with this Green New Deal, they're trying to get rid of all the cows. But I've got good news -- Chick-fil-A stock will go way up because we gonna be eating more chicken!"
    I can't decide which part of this to laugh at the most.

By the way, these dinosaurs have no idea that cultured meat is coming, do they? Lel.

@GOPChairwoman Ronna McDaniel: "People eating dog food to survive. That's the path Democrats want to take us down."
    Former Trump White House official Sebastian Gorka: "They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved."
    Gorka has amazingly managed to be wrong on both counts: Stalin didn't dream about that but did succeed. I mean, his people couldn't eat much of anything during the Holodomor.

I do enjoy the idea of Stalin staying up late at night scheming to find a way to stop Russians eating American junk food though.

P.S. Wrong end of politics isn't it? It was Hitler who was a vegetarian.

The CPAC crowd breaks out in boos after Van Jones says, accurately, that "undocumented immigrants right now have a lower crime rate than the rest of us."
    Straight up booing facts. Stay classy CPAC.

@GOPChairwoman Ronna McDaniel also call Charlie Kirk and Candice Owens the future of Conservative Intellectuals.
    This is a harsher burn on Conservatives than I could ever come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    My favorite so far from CPAC is this totally real quote:

They just can't let her go.

Surprised there hasn't been an AOC circle jerk, but I guess the convention is still going on for a few more days.
    What in the name of God is with their creepy unrequited obsession with Taylor Swift?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Texas board of education certainly hasn't. They mandated that all mentions of "Barrak Obama" in all of their schoolbooks must include his middle name in there.
    Surprised they didn't mandate it be spelled "Iraq Hussein Osama".

- - - Updated - - -

I like my flags like I like my women.

Sexually assaulted and too disgusted to press charges!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sure. The 21st Century Cures Act was introduced by Republican legislators and is about as close to unambiguously good as a major bill gets.

I'm not going to go through and link them all, but there are quite a few totally anodyne bills that are straightforwardly good governance that drew bipartisan support. Not everything is all culture war all the time.
    Essentially, things that are non-partisan and are quietly worked on behind the scenes by people (frequently bipartisan) with an ounce of responsibility rather than the shills and profiteers.

Ironically this is pretty much what the "deep state" really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.