Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Seriously, what the fuck is up with Trump and molesting the US flag frequently? This is just such bizarre behavior that makes him seem like a fucking child rather than the head of the most powerful country in the world.
    We'll know well have redeemed America's honor and integrity one day when Donald Trump spontaneously combusts when coming in contact with our flag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    People like Obama stirring up outrage and a need for "change". Which then tick-tocks the other way with Trump.

If anything we're in a golden age with incremental progress, so either young people are really bored in modern times or their expectations are out of whack.
    Likening the two is ridiculous and you know it.

A comment every bit as disingenuous as GrifterCon here.

If they would nominate an Eisenhower style Republican i think the majority of the nation would be behind it. I am about to put on his speech or rant and do my daily stuff but i hope they get this shitshow fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    If they would nominate an Eisenhower style Republican i think the majority of the nation would be behind it.
    They seem committed to Trumpism.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

Seriously, what the fuck is up with Trump and molesting the US flag frequently? This is just such bizarre behavior that makes him seem like a fucking child rather than the head of the most powerful country in the world.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Has anyone figured out who Gen. Raisin Cain is yet? I just listened to the clip of Trump talking about it (Which has no point to the story of course), where apparently Trump was angry at General 1, General 2, General 3, and General Raisin Cain (Like the fruit, he specifically said so) because they weren't getting results in Syria. Of course this is 15 seconds after he claimed that by today or tomorrow we will "have 100% of ISIS" so I am not exactly clear what results they weren't getting, because it sounds like they did a good job to me. So ISIS joins the wall as something that is both done, needs to be dealt with, and is a complete disaster, all at the same time.

But General Raisin Cain is taking care of it, so I feel better.
    Brig Gen Daniel Cane; https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biograph...-daniel-caine/
    assuming this wasn't him just pulling the name out of his head cause he was hungry for chicken but got lucky their is a general with a semi-close name

He stirred up outrage? How exactly?
    The tan suit. The outrage machine sustained itself on that for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    Don't forget the dijon mustard incident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Or the 'Terrorist Fist jab'.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    I don't care what anybody says. That suit looked rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Or the 'Terrorist Fist jab'.
    And the horrible coffee cup salute.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Or the saluting a dude with a cup of coffee in his other hand. I've still not recovered from the shock of seeing that.

Also, lets not forget his middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Or the saluting a dude with a cup of coffee in his other hand. I've still not recovered from the shock of seeing that.

Also, lets not forget his middle name.
    Texas board of education certainly hasn't. They mandated that all mentions of "Barrak Obama" in all of their schoolbooks must include his middle name in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Has anyone figured out who Gen. Raisin Cain is yet? I just listened to the clip of Trump talking about it (Which has no point to the story of course), where apparently Trump was angry at General 1, General 2, General 3, and General Raisin Cain (Like the fruit, he specifically said so) because they weren't getting results in Syria. Of course this is 15 seconds after he claimed that by today or tomorrow we will "have 100% of ISIS" so I am not exactly clear what results they weren't getting, because it sounds like they did a good job to me. So ISIS joins the wall as something that is both done, needs to be dealt with, and is a complete disaster, all at the same time.

But General Raisin Cain is taking care of it, so I feel better.
    Man, I thought this was a joke.

@RepMarkMeadows begins CPAC with this rip-roarer: "You know, with this Green New Deal, they're trying to get rid of all the cows. But I've got good news -- Chick-fil-A stock will go way up because we gonna be eating more chicken!"
    I can't decide which part of this to laugh at the most.

By the way, these dinosaurs have no idea that cultured meat is coming, do they? Lel.

@GOPChairwoman Ronna McDaniel: "People eating dog food to survive. That's the path Democrats want to take us down."
    Former Trump White House official Sebastian Gorka: "They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved."
    Gorka has amazingly managed to be wrong on both counts: Stalin didn't dream about that but did succeed. I mean, his people couldn't eat much of anything during the Holodomor.

I do enjoy the idea of Stalin staying up late at night scheming to find a way to stop Russians eating American junk food though.

P.S. Wrong end of politics isn't it? It was Hitler who was a vegetarian.

The CPAC crowd breaks out in boos after Van Jones says, accurately, that "undocumented immigrants right now have a lower crime rate than the rest of us."
    Straight up booing facts. Stay classy CPAC.

@GOPChairwoman Ronna McDaniel also call Charlie Kirk and Candice Owens the future of Conservative Intellectuals.
    This is a harsher burn on Conservatives than I could ever come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    My favorite so far from CPAC is this totally real quote:

They just can't let her go.

Surprised there hasn't been an AOC circle jerk, but I guess the convention is still going on for a few more days.
    What in the name of God is with their creepy unrequited obsession with Taylor Swift?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Texas board of education certainly hasn't. They mandated that all mentions of "Barrak Obama" in all of their schoolbooks must include his middle name in there.
    Surprised they didn't mandate it be spelled "Iraq Hussein Osama".

- - - Updated - - -

I like my flags like I like my women.

Sexually assaulted and too disgusted to press charges!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sure. The 21st Century Cures Act was introduced by Republican legislators and is about as close to unambiguously good as a major bill gets.

I'm not going to go through and link them all, but there are quite a few totally anodyne bills that are straightforwardly good governance that drew bipartisan support. Not everything is all culture war all the time.
    Essentially, things that are non-partisan and are quietly worked on behind the scenes by people (frequently bipartisan) with an ounce of responsibility rather than the shills and profiteers.

Ironically this is pretty much what the "deep state" really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Nearly every speech he is implying there is a significant misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, or homophobia problem in the US. Which is bogus because there's always going to be some incidents in every country. In my view Trump improved on Obama by a lot by talking about universal problems, especially economic issues in general. Yes social issues should be addressed, but my bet is on the candidates that campaign on economics. It's very early but I think Andrew Yang might have a chance since he is also running a very simple campaign based on an economic policy.
    The fact you think Trump was an improvement on anything really says something. Trump has not once talked about universal problems in any meaningful way.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Can you be an atheist and speak at CPAC? Are there any? Can you be anti war or anti Zionism?

Genuinely curious if they ever had anyone like this.
    If you fake the belief strongly enough they'll have no problems regardless of your real positions on the subject.

Example: CPAC itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

An interesting study of the PNAS.

It seems I can't post links so you need to google:

PNAS Examining long-term trends in politics and culture through language of political leaders and cultural institutions

TLDR1: The complexity of political speech has been gradually descending over the decades ( this is not something that started with Trump) to reach a point where the only communication that works are easy to understand,intuitive (and false) messages that it no way solve complex problems.

TLDR2: We are going down a hole so deep in a few decades every politician that uses a word of more than 3 syllabes will be burnt in place for witchery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Chapo trap house went to Cpac and they whereamong the few to attend Jacob Wohl's press conference on Ilhan Ohmar. Yes, the Jacob Wohl.

It pretty much went like you'd expect.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-03-05 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Well, she is a white caucasian woman, rich, musician, famous and beautiful. So was sort of like the ideal republican view of what beauty is I suppose. Then she finally got political and sided with the democrats and it broke their hearts that someone like HER could side with "them" or something.
    That's just my guess though.
    So she's like the anime avatar waifu in real life...only now ruined since she spoke up?

My guess is probably because she was the upcoming country music( you know...real people music) darling but switched to that devil worshiping pop.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

It's all they got. So its tbe only card they can play. Come at me.