Budget Memory / Z107A

Looking for some inexpensive memory for the mobo listed, I currently have an 8GB stick of the Kingston HyperX FURY Black, (HX421C14FB/8) which I believe is single channel?

At any rate I do a lot of gaming but zero OC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Get a similar stick, nothing else. Mixing up different sticks might end up in making your PC unstable. if a similar stick is not an option, just buy a new 8x2GB kit.
    You mean 2 x 8 GB kit. And not 8 times 2 GB sticks.

Anyhow I totally agree with this.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

What about this set of 2x8GB? Dual channel I assume? I'm guessing I will benefit from the jump to 16GB regardless of the timings correct? I believe these are "slower" than my current Kingston HyperX?

Or even this perhaps?
    Last edited by scj6771; 2019-03-08 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scj6771 View Post
    What about this set of 2x8GB? Dual channel I assume? I'm guessing I will benefit from the jump to 16GB regardless of the timings correct? I believe these are "slower" than my current Kingston HyperX?

Or even this perhaps?
    RAM itself is not any channel.

The channels are on the motherboard. If you have two sticks of RAM in a pair of slots that are on a channel together, viola, Dual-channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    RAM itself is not any channel.

The channels are on the motherboard. If you have two sticks of RAM in a pair of slots that are on a channel together, viola, Dual-channel.
    Good to know ... so in saying that which above is the better option?

Really any kit that is from a brand you recognize is fine.