Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Immortal matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South of the Border
    Posts
    7,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I think most people don't do diets right. They either go too hard or too fast.
    I promise you the problem is not that they go too hard or fast, but quite the opposite. People are lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i can call them whatever
    Cool. I'm glad we finally managed to cut through all the bullshit to reveal that when it really comes down to it you're just kind of an asshole to people whose life choices you disagree with. You literally have no argument. It's not that people deserve to have you treat them like shit, you've just decided that you want to.

    You're the problem, and I think we can all see that now. Congrats!

  3. #243
    I think a big part of the problem is that people think that a diet or some pills will make you lose weight and keep it off forever. The reality is that you actually have to exercise and be an active person and not sit on your ass.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I think a big part of the problem is that people think that a diet or some pills will make you lose weight and keep it off forever. The reality is that you actually have to exercise and be an active person and not sit on your ass.
    The key really is exercise. My husband has been eating the same for many years now, which is a lot of fast food and things high in calories, but because he’s forced to do PT everyday during the week and doing a lot of physical work at his job, he’s able to eat what he wants and maintain his weight.

    He’ll be 35 this year, and still eating like he did in his 20’s. It kinda pisses me off, but I’m not nearly as active as he is throughout the day.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  5. #245
    denialism.

    ever watch that show where the people have to lose weight in order to get gastric bypass? every episode had them eating over the calorie intake set by the Dr... ON CAMERA only to go to the DR crying and say the diet never worked. every single time.


    I have seen it in person, people drinking 2-3 large ice caps a day from tim hortons on top of everything else... motherfucker that's like 600-1,200-,1,800 calories by itself in liquids and for someone who sits a desk, thats already over your daily intake.
    35,145 islamic attacks since Sept 11 2001
    2019: 785 islamic attacks in 41 countries, in which 4,326 people were killed and 4,633 injured.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Cool. I'm glad we finally managed to cut through all the bullshit to reveal that when it really comes down to it you're just kind of an asshole to people whose life choices you disagree with. You literally have no argument. It's not that people deserve to have you treat them like shit, you've just decided that you want to.

    You're the problem, and I think we can all see that now. Congrats!
    what? what are you on about? i can call people whatever i like, just like you can call me whatever, im not a crybaby

    im not a problem, the problem are weak people that blame their problems on others, nonexistent mental health problems, say that they cant do this or that, normalize being fat etc.

    you know that if every single person int he world was fat it would create insane problems?

    if you dont want to be called fat - stop being fat
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-04-26 at 02:18 PM.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Everything is theoretically possible. It is however less likely if it's harder. The fact that you can on the one hand accept that it is more difficult for some, and on the other chat mad shit about how other people are fat and lazy is absolutely ridiculous. Cognitive dissonance strong.

    If the most significant issues you can cite as things that might take your eye off the ball are having a job, and sometimes you're a bit tired and would rather have a takeaway but you still have the energy to cook anyway so it's like, not a massive deal, then congrats my dude. I'm not saying your life is easy because nobody's is and what seems like a problem is dictated by your perspective anyway, but objectively speaking that's not too bad.

    If someone has, for example, crippling depression and has to fight against their own brain chemistry on a daily basis, it is literally going to be harder for them to get up and do shit like other people, and really getting out of the house for some people is a huge deal, and a fucking achievment if they manage it. Thing is you don't know what's going on in people's lives when you just judge them completely superficially, and impose your perspective on them as though if something's not a problem for you it shouldn't be for anyone, you completely ignore the fact that they probably have other shit that's going on. People don't go round broadcasting their mental states, but I guarantee if somebody has eaten so much that washing is difficult, it's probably not because they're having a great time.

    I guess what I'm saying is that you should try having some empathy for other people.
    It's not wrong at all, you're seemingly putting every single fat person into the category of unable to lose weight due to a very serious illness or genetic disposition, which is just plain wrong. Sure, if you listen to every person that blames that then you'll have a ridiculously high percentage of people, but the people that actually have these problems? Very small amount... Very high majority of fat people are too lazy to do anything about it, that's it, nothing else holding them back. A very small minority of them have legitimate issues which make it near impossible to do it.

    No they're not the most significant issues, they're just issues I regularly face, and sure they might not be very extensive but they require will power and discipline, and I can guarantee it's them situations that fat people normally give up on and succumb to the convenience of fast or very unhealthy food. I'm not saying that I'm some sort of super human or god's gift to the world, obviously, just saying that everyone has issues/struggles they need to overcome. My gf is an example (she used to be massive before I met her), constantly up and down with weight and complaining how hard it was to lose weight, as you can imagine, she got no sympathy from me. After going through this for a good few months of yo yo dieting she is now a good 2 stone lighter and has stuck to it for almost half a year and one of the first things she said to me was "you were right". All it took was a bit of motivation to start off, a good plan, and dedication and now she's in that mindset. The key is sticking at it and not quitting, which is what people do.

    Of course, I will agree very severe depression and other health issues are going to be very very hard to overcome, and I cannot begin to imagine trying to take that on myself. Those people I have sympathy for, but that's not what I'm talking about... As I said, the 1% that have thyroid or very serious health issues I can agree with. It's such a low amount compared to the amount of fat people though, so how is that really an issue? As mentioned previously, people will say they have all these serious health issues when they don't just to lie and look for sympathy and an excuse as to why they "can't" do it.

    You also say "if something's not a problem for you it shouldn't be for anyone", it is a problem for me. Do you know how much money and time is spent dealing with fat people's issues by doctors and such? It's all avoidable... Just like smokers and drug users etc. All that money also comes from taxes I pay, so whilst it may not directly affect my life, it does at the same time...

    I have empathy for people, mate, in fact I have a hell of a lot. Just not for people that are too lazy and want a cake walk through life full of excuses and lies. Life isn't easy and isn't going to do you any favours. Whatever you want to do you have to work towards it, you can't sit on your arse and expect it to fall onto your lap like everyone seems to think (doesn't just apply to losing weight).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The key really is exercise. My husband has been eating the same for many years now, which is a lot of fast food and things high in calories, but because he’s forced to do PT everyday during the week and doing a lot of physical work at his job, he’s able to eat what he wants and maintain his weight.

    He’ll be 35 this year, and still eating like he did in his 20’s. It kinda pisses me off, but I’m not nearly as active as he is throughout the day.
    Have you seen the Hodgetwins on youtube? They're huge and in good shape and they eat loads of fast food that's full of crap. All comes back to calories out>calories in. Whilst they eat all this shit, they're still making sure they're following their macros and getting all the grams of nutrients they need.

    Whilst diet is obviously very important in losing weight, you can technically eat all the shit you want as long as you exercise to burn it off.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    what? what are you on about? i can call people whatever i like, just like you can call me whatever, im not a crybaby

    im not a problem, the problem are people weak people that blame their problems on others, nonexistent mental health problems, say that they cant do this or that, normalize being fat etc.

    you know that if every single person int he world was fat it would create insane problems?

    if you dont want to be called fat - stop being fat
    Exactly... Fat acceptance is also a pathetic joke.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    It's not wrong at all, you're seemingly putting every single fat person into the category of unable to lose weight due to a very serious illness or genetic disposition, which is just plain wrong. Sure, if you listen to every person that blames that then you'll have a ridiculously high percentage of people, but the people that actually have these problems? Very small amount... Very high majority of fat people are too lazy to do anything about it, that's it, nothing else holding them back. A very small minority of them have legitimate issues which make it near impossible to do it.

    No they're not the most significant issues, they're just issues I regularly face, and sure they might not be very extensive but they require will power and discipline, and I can guarantee it's them situations that fat people normally give up on and succumb to the convenience of fast or very unhealthy food. I'm not saying that I'm some sort of super human or god's gift to the world, obviously, just saying that everyone has issues/struggles they need to overcome. My gf is an example (she used to be massive before I met her), constantly up and down with weight and complaining how hard it was to lose weight, as you can imagine, she got no sympathy from me. After going through this for a good few months of yo yo dieting she is now a good 2 stone lighter and has stuck to it for almost half a year and one of the first things she said to me was "you were right". All it took was a bit of motivation to start off, a good plan, and dedication and now she's in that mindset. The key is sticking at it and not quitting, which is what people do.

    Of course, I will agree very severe depression and other health issues are going to be very very hard to overcome, and I cannot begin to imagine trying to take that on myself. Those people I have sympathy for, but that's not what I'm talking about... As I said, the 1% that have thyroid or very serious health issues I can agree with. It's such a low amount compared to the amount of fat people though, so how is that really an issue? As mentioned previously, people will say they have all these serious health issues when they don't just to lie and look for sympathy and an excuse as to why they "can't" do it.

    You also say "if something's not a problem for you it shouldn't be for anyone", it is a problem for me. Do you know how much money and time is spent dealing with fat people's issues by doctors and such? It's all avoidable... Just like smokers and drug users etc. All that money also comes from taxes I pay, so whilst it may not directly affect my life, it does at the same time...

    I have empathy for people, mate, in fact I have a hell of a lot. Just not for people that are too lazy and want a cake walk through life full of excuses and lies. Life isn't easy and isn't going to do you any favours. Whatever you want to do you have to work towards it, you can't sit on your arse and expect it to fall onto your lap like everyone seems to think (doesn't just apply to losing weight).
    Ok so I'm totally up for admitting when I've got someone wrong, and I'd got you wrong. The tendency on here is for everything being completely polarised, and if it's basically just people with bullshit excuses you've got a problem with, then I'm on side, to a degree.

    Like there are some, and I stress only some, fitness spaces where fat people can be made to feel excluded which is completely the wrong attitude obviously but it happens in part as a symptom of trying to shame people about their weight. At some point down the line for some people the idea of disagreeing with a health choice gets confused with otherising the person, so they give people shit even when they're actively trying to improve themselves. I'm not saying that even happens a lot of or most of the time at all, but when it does it's incredibly unhelpful as far as the shame and anxiety that somebody might feel before starting that kind of personal journey.

    I do get where the shaming comes from, but just as people empower themselves to get out of the house and do things to improve themselves and for themselves, it's probably much more helpful to try to empower people to take a positive step rather than shame them for past decisions which they probably regret themselves in some respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    if you dont want to be called fat - stop being fat
    Aite. So let's say that for the sake of argument it's cool to call people fat as long as it's not out of their control due to either a debilitating physiologial or psychological issue. Before you start handing out perjoritive labels to people who you pretty much know you're going to upset and shame, do you ask them if there's a rock solid reason why they're unhealthy first, or just give them shit anyway?
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2019-04-26 at 04:07 PM.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    We often hear people complaining about how diets don't work, how they lost weight, but regained it and even more after the end of their diet. The lost and regained weight is always the main argument for those people, and it is even relayed by the medias.

    Are people so stupid? Do they really believe a diet has magic properties who will prevent them from gaining weight? That's insane to say the least.

    The contract is like "you will lose 30 lbs in 2 months" (generic ad, feel free to change the numbers, it doesn't matter); after that delay, did you lost your 30 lbs? Yes, then, the contract is complete. What happens next is none of their concern (the people who sold you the diet).

    But more than that, why do people regain weight after their diet? BECAUSE they are somehow thinking that their diet has magic properties who will negate all the weight they will gain after it's end.

    Breaking news: a living being is something who needs constant attention, a diet will only works for the time YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING IT.

    The goal of following a diet is not only to loose weight, the goal is also to NOT regain it, if you do, then you are stupid, that mean you have returned to your previous and unhealty lifestyle who was the very reason why you needed to loose weight in the first place: guess what: if you eat shit, if you don't workout, you will gain weight, especially after a period of diet, because your body lost the habit of suffering that treatment.

    I know it's sound like a rant, and why not, the Western world is infested by obese people who are always using that same excuse, the "diets don't work, because the loss of weight is temporary", OF COURSE it is temporary, fat ass ! Your body needs CONSTANT attention, not temporary attention !


    Think about this if you have plans to start a diet: it is not a magical wand, it requires constant work and attention, ESPECIALLY after, because the truth, is that in order to work, a diet is not temporary, it is only the start of a new lifestyle who is meant to last.
    because diets don't work, they imply a temporary period of eating healthy and when people hit some arbitrary weight on a scale that means jack shit, they eat like shit, go back to their old habits and fucking tank their results then cry that it didn't work.

    A few things you need to know:

    diets don't work....because they are temporary

    if you want to lose weight, change your body and PERMANENTLY have a better life, then you need to change your lifestyle

    you NEED to take care of yourself, that means both WEIGHTS and CARDIO and NUTRITION, you WILL NOT outwork a bad diet, a bad eating lifestyle at all, it's IMPOSSIBLE.....

    trust me, I know this from personal experience.

    don't diet and exercise

    eat and fucking train and you'll be fine
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

    If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

  10. #250
    The Undying freefolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    32,897
    I had to lose 25lbs. I would lose and gain it back, lose and gain it back. What worked for me?

    1. If your ideal weight is 200lbs and you weigh 225lbs, at day one, start living and eating like a 200 pound person. If you take in the calories that a 200lb person needs, I guarantee you, you'll eventually come down to 200lbs. It might take 6 months but you'll get there. And when you do, you'll be used to living life like a 200lb person. You won't yoyo back to 225lbs.

    2. The Japanese have the lowest obesity weight of any industrialized country. Live like the Japanese do.

    a. Cook all your own meals
    b. Eat at a table with plates, knives and forks.
    c. Walk like a mile to and from work
    d. Eat at set times like 8AM, 12PM, 4PM. No snaking.

    3. Cut all the sugar you can out of your diet. If it tastes sweet, don't eat it.
    .

    "This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

    -- Capt. Copeland

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Ok so I'm totally up for admitting when I've got someone wrong, and I'd got you wrong. The tendency on here is for everything being completely polarised, and if it's basically just people with bullshit excuses you've got a problem with, then I'm on side, to a degree.

    Like there are some, and I stress only some, fitness spaces where fat people can be made to feel excluded which is completely the wrong attitude obviously but it happens in part as a symptom of trying to shame people about their weight. At some point down the line for some people the idea of disagreeing with a health choice gets confused with otherising the person, so they give people shit even when they're actively trying to improve themselves. I'm not saying that even happens a lot of or most of the time at all, but when it does it's incredibly unhelpful as far as the shame and anxiety that somebody might feel before starting that kind of personal journey.

    I do get where the shaming comes from, but just as people empower themselves to get out of the house and do things to improve themselves and for themselves, it's probably much more helpful to try to empower people to take a positive step rather than shame them for past decisions which they probably regret themselves in some respect.
    Fair enough.

    Don't get me wrong, if I had a fat friend or whatever that wanted to go to the gym and lose weight then hell yeah I would spur them on and give them motivation to do so. I would never be like "haha look at the fatty on the treadmill" because they're out there doing something about it and for that I have a lot of respect.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    because diets don't work, they imply a temporary period of eating healthy and when people hit some arbitrary weight on a scale that means jack shit, they eat like shit, go back to their old habits and fucking tank their results then cry that it didn't work.

    A few things you need to know:

    diets don't work....because they are temporary

    if you want to lose weight, change your body and PERMANENTLY have a better life, then you need to change your lifestyle

    you NEED to take care of yourself, that means both WEIGHTS and CARDIO and NUTRITION, you WILL NOT outwork a bad diet, a bad eating lifestyle at all, it's IMPOSSIBLE.....

    trust me, I know this from personal experience.

    don't diet and exercise

    eat and fucking train and you'll be fine
    I agree with what you say, but you're wrong that you can't outwork a bad diet because you can, it's just not recommended xD and needs a hell of a lot work and cardio. Although, if you knew how many calories/fat etc was in fast food you could actually incorporate that into your diet. Of course this is not healthy or recommended, but it is possible.

    Check out hodgetwins youtube for example.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Fair enough.

    Don't get me wrong, if I had a fat friend or whatever that wanted to go to the gym and lose weight then hell yeah I would spur them on and give them motivation to do so. I would never be like "haha look at the fatty on the treadmill" because they're out there doing something about it and for that I have a lot of respect.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I agree with what you say, but you're wrong that you can't outwork a bad diet because you can, it's just not recommended xD and needs a hell of a lot work and cardio. Although, if you knew how many calories/fat etc was in fast food you could actually incorporate that into your diet. Of course this is not healthy or recommended, but it is possible.

    Check out hodgetwins youtube for example.
    im not wrong that you cant outwork a bad diet...you're 100% wrong because trust me, you CAN NOT outwork a bad diet, it's called science and science is never wrong, I've been in the fitness industry almost 20 years...not one person that I've ever coached, worked with, worked for or have learned from has ever said you can outwork a bad diet, because guess what, you fucking CANT...it's absolutely impossible....between the body stressing and diverting energy to eat and then the crazy amount of work you would have to put in to burn all the excess? Yeah, please stop spreading misinformation, ill say it again for those in the back.....

    YOU

    CANT

    OUTWORK

    A BAD

    DIET

    PERIOD!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Fair enough.

    Don't get me wrong, if I had a fat friend or whatever that wanted to go to the gym and lose weight then hell yeah I would spur them on and give them motivation to do so. I would never be like "haha look at the fatty on the treadmill" because they're out there doing something about it and for that I have a lot of respect.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I agree with what you say, but you're wrong that you can't outwork a bad diet because you can, it's just not recommended xD and needs a hell of a lot work and cardio. Although, if you knew how many calories/fat etc was in fast food you could actually incorporate that into your diet. Of course this is not healthy or recommended, but it is possible.

    Check out hodgetwins youtube for example.
    and no, just adding in fast food, doesn't count as it being a bad diet, a bad diet isn't questionable it's either bad or it's not, and if it's bad you don't outwork it.....you need to relearn what an actual DIET is and then re-evaluate the statement....
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

    If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

  13. #253
    The Unstoppable Force zenkai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    21,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    We often hear people complaining about how diets don't work, how they lost weight, but regained it and even more after the end of their diet. The lost and regained weight is always the main argument for those people, and it is even relayed by the medias.

    Are people so stupid? Do they really believe a diet has magic properties who will prevent them from gaining weight? That's insane to say the least.

    The contract is like "you will lose 30 lbs in 2 months" (generic ad, feel free to change the numbers, it doesn't matter); after that delay, did you lost your 30 lbs? Yes, then, the contract is complete. What happens next is none of their concern (the people who sold you the diet).

    But more than that, why do people regain weight after their diet? BECAUSE they are somehow thinking that their diet has magic properties who will negate all the weight they will gain after it's end.

    Breaking news: a living being is something who needs constant attention, a diet will only works for the time YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING IT.

    The goal of following a diet is not only to loose weight, the goal is also to NOT regain it, if you do, then you are stupid, that mean you have returned to your previous and unhealty lifestyle who was the very reason why you needed to loose weight in the first place: guess what: if you eat shit, if you don't workout, you will gain weight, especially after a period of diet, because your body lost the habit of suffering that treatment.

    I know it's sound like a rant, and why not, the Western world is infested by obese people who are always using that same excuse, the "diets don't work, because the loss of weight is temporary", OF COURSE it is temporary, fat ass ! Your body needs CONSTANT attention, not temporary attention !


    Think about this if you have plans to start a diet: it is not a magical wand, it requires constant work and attention, ESPECIALLY after, because the truth, is that in order to work, a diet is not temporary, it is only the start of a new lifestyle who is meant to last.
    Because most fad diets are temp. Not eating enough can also lead to weight gain and hardly any weight loss. Every seen the show the biggest loser? You would see 300+ people eating 1,500 calories a day, working out all day and lose 0-2 lbs some weeks.

    The best way to lose weight is a lifestyle change. Instead of "I can't eat that right now" it needs to be "I don't eat that anymore" Eating lots of greens and good protein is the best way to lose weight, you balance your hormones and you can't overeat greens because they are low calorie dense food. Some people don't eat enough, their body goes into starvation, they lose muscle then they overeat putting the weight on twice as fast as they lost it and end up with less muscle and more fat.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

  14. #254
    Bloodsail Admiral Cidzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The key really is exercise. My husband has been eating the same for many years now, which is a lot of fast food and things high in calories, but because he’s forced to do PT everyday during the week and doing a lot of physical work at his job, he’s able to eat what he wants and maintain his weight.

    He’ll be 35 this year, and still eating like he did in his 20’s. It kinda pisses me off, but I’m not nearly as active as he is throughout the day.
    I piss pretty much everyone off when we discuss this topic. I'll be 34 in a month, still eat junk food all the time like I did in my early 20's, and have maintained my weight for years. My job does require me to occasionally carry heavy stuff around and climb ladders and that sort of thing sometimes, but it's mostly a desk job. I do get some exercise, but nothing hardcore (just a few pushups / situps a day to keep in shape).

    Granted, I'm a little on the skinny side (not like "sack of bones" skinny, but a good bit more so than an average guy my age), but by rights, I should be fat as hell the way I eat. The only major diet change I've done recently was cut back hardcore on Coke/Pepsi products, but that hasn't seemed to make much of a difference on anything. I seem to have a harder time gaining weight than anything else.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    We often hear people complaining about how diets don't work, how they lost weight, but regained it and even more after the end of their diet. The lost and regained weight is always the main argument for those people, and it is even relayed by the medias.

    Are people so stupid? Do they really believe a diet has magic properties who will prevent them from gaining weight? That's insane to say the least.

    The contract is like "you will lose 30 lbs in 2 months" (generic ad, feel free to change the numbers, it doesn't matter); after that delay, did you lost your 30 lbs? Yes, then, the contract is complete. What happens next is none of their concern (the people who sold you the diet).

    But more than that, why do people regain weight after their diet? BECAUSE they are somehow thinking that their diet has magic properties who will negate all the weight they will gain after it's end.

    Breaking news: a living being is something who needs constant attention, a diet will only works for the time YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING IT.

    The goal of following a diet is not only to loose weight, the goal is also to NOT regain it, if you do, then you are stupid, that mean you have returned to your previous and unhealty lifestyle who was the very reason why you needed to loose weight in the first place: guess what: if you eat shit, if you don't workout, you will gain weight, especially after a period of diet, because your body lost the habit of suffering that treatment.

    I know it's sound like a rant, and why not, the Western world is infested by obese people who are always using that same excuse, the "diets don't work, because the loss of weight is temporary", OF COURSE it is temporary, fat ass ! Your body needs CONSTANT attention, not temporary attention !


    Think about this if you have plans to start a diet: it is not a magical wand, it requires constant work and attention, ESPECIALLY after, because the truth, is that in order to work, a diet is not temporary, it is only the start of a new lifestyle who is meant to last.
    Just following a diet doesn’t work. You need to workout to burn calories and shit. When it comes to losing weight it’s a three part commitment, diet, exercise, and will. Your will to lose weight is the biggest obstacle. You really have to want to get the pounds off. Exercise will break your will and diet will tempt you to stray.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Understarmor View Post
    im not wrong that you cant outwork a bad diet...you're 100% wrong because trust me, you CAN NOT outwork a bad diet, it's called science and science is never wrong, I've been in the fitness industry almost 20 years...not one person that I've ever coached, worked with, worked for or have learned from has ever said you can outwork a bad diet, because guess what, you fucking CANT...it's absolutely impossible....between the body stressing and diverting energy to eat and then the crazy amount of work you would have to put in to burn all the excess? Yeah, please stop spreading misinformation, ill say it again for those in the back.....

    YOU

    CANT

    OUTWORK

    A BAD

    DIET

    PERIOD!!!
    Yes you are, calories out > calories in. Eat like shit and 10k cals a day? Burn off more than that and you're fine.. It's not hard. I don't care what industry you've been in, you're completely wrong.

    YES

    YOU

    CAN

    PERIOD!!!

  17. #257
    Fat people must not eat for 3 days. They will lose 4 kilos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •