10+ Year Old Account

[Fan hero concept] N' zoth the Corruptor hero (not mine)

although this was posted 4 months ago - and also it's in Russian - i think it 's a pretty damn good concept for a hero. Also , for those who speak Russian , would you care to translate what you can ?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Qzz4aL

gives me Abathur vibes; not really participating other than randomly showing up , but with this concept you actually have something to "control " that is not you 're actual hero

amazing work here

I love it. N'zoth is my favourite villain in Warcraft, I love how he is so scheming, secretive, and manipulative, and that concept from what I can see from the images keeps exactly that trait of N'zoth.

Plus think of the skin potential. He could have skins themed after Yogg-Saron, C'thun, the Overmind...
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

They are creating an Avatar of N'Zoth it looks like in WoW so they could make it a physical character with that being introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They are creating an Avatar of N'Zoth it looks like in WoW so they could make it a physical character with that being introduced.
    what do you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I love it. N'zoth is my favourite villain in Warcraft, I love how he is so scheming, secretive, and manipulative, and that concept from what I can see from the images keeps exactly that trait of N'zoth.

Plus think of the skin potential. He could have skins themed after Yogg-Saron, C'thun, the Overmind...
    i was thinking of this exact thing too ... the overmind , mecha-c'thun from Hearthstone , even a bowl of spaghetti

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Translation, please? N'Zoth as an Abathur-esque hero that summons eyes and tentacles is cool (and maybe a fish), but what does he actually do?

Looks really good. I miss those bizzare heroes that they stopped putting in since Chogall.

This man stole ideas from my brain. I wanted to make an old god hero who swims in that pool. I also planned to make him immortal, but give him mortal tentacles as a main tool. However, I wanted "final form" ult.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

if they'd ever make an old god playable, i'd want it to be a core replacer.

full size body, spawning faceless and other shit, buffing allies, cursing enemies, all kinds of shit.

Oh to be able to translate it.... Still as long as there's a way to kill or disable it like other heroes I'm up for it

mmm tentacles. Oh crap I said that out loud.