Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lady Jaina Mythic

Hi all,
    We're starting progress on Jaina (MM) in 2 days . What must we know, do, prevent, etc as a Hunter ?
    Thanks for your help and your tips.

You must know the fight, do the mechanics and prevent dying as a hunter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misslu View Post
    Hi all,
    We're starting progress on Jaina (MM) in 2 days . What must we know, do, prevent, etc as a Hunter ?
    Interesting what type of players get to jaina mythic, lol

Hi all,
    So an attempt at a humble brag? But anyone that raids myhic should already know the answer to your no doubtedly stupid question. Say 'oh man start MM Jaina not looking forward to that repair bill' humble brag done with less cringe. All in all you should feel bad for your post.

What's wrong about asking in a class forum about tips to a fight you start progressing?
    In most fights there are important things about your cooldown usage and ways to cheese certain mechanics/make them easier to handle, which you don't find out by watching/reading general guides about the fight. You only find them out by trying it yourself or ask other players that play the same class as you do. So where's the problem here?

@Topic: sorry, can't help you, since we are not on Jaina yet.

I highly, highly, highly doubt you're on m jaina if you're making a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    I highly, highly, highly doubt you're on m jaina if you're making a thread like this.
    Going from his post history (he linked this wclogs link once: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&target=81) he has indeed a kill on stormwall (Link to profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...dalaran/misslu)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    Going from his post history (he linked this wclogs link once: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&target=81) he has indeed a kill on stormwall (Link to profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...dalaran/misslu)
    Perhaps he was boosted. Why the hell would you come to mmo champ asking for advice. If you're 8/9 surely you know the places you should be looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Perhaps he was boosted. Why the hell would you come to mmo champ asking for advice. If you're 8/9 surely you know the places you should be looking.
    I agree that discord might be the better place to ask, but why shouldn't you ask on MMO champ aswell? How does it hurt anyone?

Because people on forums are all 9/9 95%+ legendary parse playing a garbage class (works with every class) while the reality is more than half the people doing MM are clueless slackers whose just have the game time to get there, wich is kinda sad.

Well I thought a hunter forum was a good place to ask some advices for hunter tactics on a MM boss. I was wrong.
    This forum is dying since discord arrived, but when I see all the useless answers, I would say it's a good thing.
    Sorry for disturbing the community, will nerver post again.

those kind of post exist on reddit and some people give very informative answers but seems like this cannot happen here.
    mmo-c forum appear to be more about breaking people because they're "obviously" lying and trying to show off... and a few years ago I was happily registering on this website thinking there are mature folks being constructive and helpful in this community hub

Good luck Misslu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I thought a hunter forum was a good place to ask some advices for hunter tactics on a MM boss. I was wrong.
    This forum is dying since discord arrived, but when I see all the useless answers, I would say it's a good thing.
    The forum isn't dying, come on! It is has so many toxic trolls!

It is indeed a sorry state of affairs. At one point, this is where one started when they wanted advise for their class for hard encounters. Now, all you get is a bunch of losers who have no purpose to post other than trying to shit on someone.

I'm not a hunter expert nor am I on Jaina, and I'm just a ranged DPS scrub who is is 7/9M. But I read this on reddit from another Hunter who is 9/9M: with your t100 talent you can use Trueshot on both the wall and Jaina in P3. Also you should watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4_bCRhbAU) for some really specific tips about finding the real Jaina + her images, how to bait her abilities, etc.

Sorry, not super helpful I know, but I think it's good you're looking for tips wherever you can find them. Especially since < 100 guilds have done M Jaina, it's hard to find info so easily.

Hi all,
    You asking stupid question is more likely you actually paid/boosted from it. Otherwise you wouldn't be here to post this stupidity.

Hot tip, MMO champ forums are the absolute last place to go for hunter advice.

Use the hunter discord, it's where the best hunters are, whereas here all you have is "I used to be good in wotlk" players who can't purple parse.

In saying that, there are a few good ones who pop up from time to time to comment on how the standard mmo champ poster doesn't know what they're talking about.

https://discord.gg/trueshot good community, you'll become a better player by spending time here, not on the forums.

Nevermind

/10char
    Last edited by Mavick; 2019-03-24 at 02:23 AM.

DOn't let the toxic trolls run you off.

Quote Originally Posted by sfbr View Post
    So an attempt at a humble brag? But anyone that raids myhic should already know the answer to your no doubtedly stupid question. Say 'oh man start MM Jaina not looking forward to that repair bill' humble brag done with less cringe. All in all you should feel bad for your post.
    I feel sorry for you. I hope your life gets better soon so you wont be such a bitter individual.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't base your view of the world on idiots. They are better left ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    You asking stupid question is more likely you actually paid/boosted from it. Otherwise you wouldn't be here to post this stupidity.
    Did you learn to offend random people on the internet all by yourself? Good boy.. who's a good boy!