Old Wow News show?

I recently remembered about an old wow news show during the wrath of the lich king area . I can't remember the name. It's driving me nuts, maybe you guys can help.It was a guy sitting at a desk SNL weekend update style, with a foam map of azeroth behind him.
    just want so see if there are some old videos out there....
    ahh nostalgia....
    Last edited by Midieval; 2019-03-06 at 05:25 AM.

Yep thanks! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Man, I remember that show..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

it hurts, man.

i miss G4 so much.

G4 Attack of the Show was awesome. I loved coming home from work and turning it on, I think 6:00pm weeknights ? The host was silly and cool, and always had some cute girls as sidekicks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wearesupercreative
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2019-03-07 at 05:01 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My original main was wholly inspired by the episode Cheat did on WoW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

G4 was amazing. My three favorite shows being Cheat! because that's how I discovered WoW as a kid. The Burning Crusade special to be exact. I saw the big wide world they were showing off and wanted to play so bad. There was also that episode that showed you how to find and complete the "It's A Secret To Everybody" LoZ quest chain, the secret westfall chicken quest, and highlight of a player who had collected all the faction rep mounts and how to do it yourself (grinding all that reputation & gold for multiple faction mounts was a huge achievement back then and you were pretty hot stuff if you could do something like that on most realms).

Can't forget Xplay, that one was a gem, and also G4TV's Portal. That one was weird, because it was an actual coherent story told through a Machinima series using in-game footage from various MMOs, and it aired on TV. It was so surreal, and I doubt we'd ever see anything like that on TV again, let alone a channel dedicated to the gaming community.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2019-03-07 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My original main was wholly inspired by the episode Cheat did on WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    G4 was amazing. My three favorite shows being Cheat! because that's how I discovered WoW as a kid. The Burning Crusade special to be exact. I saw the big wide world they were showing off and wanted to play so bad. There was also that episode that showed you how to find and complete the "It's A Secret To Everybody" LoZ quest chain, the secret westfall chicken quest, and highlight of a player who had collected all the faction rep mounts and how to do it yourself (grinding all that reputation & gold for multiple faction mounts was a huge achievement back then and you were pretty hot stuff if you could do something like that on most realms).

Can't forget Xplay, that one was a gem, and also G4TV's Portal. That one was weird, because it was an actual coherent story told through a Machinima series using in-game footage from various MMOs, and it aired on TV. It was so surreal, and I doubt we'd ever see anything like that on TV again, let alone a channel dedicated to the gaming community.
    i also discovered wow through that episode of cheat!, what really hooked me was the talk about finding the red whelpling pet.

i actually liked that block of cartoons G4 had, code monkies is one of the best fucking cartoons to ever exist. i've watched the whole series over like 3 times.