Thread: Emojis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Lets see what works.

reference https://getemoji.com/

☹️❤️⚕️⚕️✈️✈️⚖️⚖️✊✌☝✋✍☘️⭐️✨⚡️☄️ ☀️⛅️☁️❄️☃️⛄️☔️☂️☕️⚽️⚾️⛳️⛸⛹️✈️⛵ ️⛴⚓️⛽️⛲️⛱⛰⌚️⌨️☎️⏱⏲⏰⌛️⏳⚖️⚒⛏⚙️⛓⚔ ️⚰️⚱️⚗️\✉️7✂️✒️✏️❤️❣️☮️✝️☪️☸️✡️ ️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️⚛ ☢️☣️✴️㊙️㊗️❌⭕️⛔️♨️❗️❕❓❔‼️⁉️〽️⚠ ⚜️♻️✅❇️✳️❎ Ⓜ️♿️0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ #️⃣ *️⃣ ⏏️▶️⏸⏯⏹⏺⏭⏮⏩⏪⏫⏬◀️➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️ ↖️↕️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️➕➖➗✖️♾™️©️®️〰️➰➿ ️☑️⚪️⚫️▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️◻️⬛️⬜️☠️☠️
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-05-22 at 10:42 AM.

they work here
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

We need the :Poop:! And the heart. And a broken heart, for my Fel Flame

I think mmoc's emojis are sweet though
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Wtf emoji?

These little shits are called smileys. And I'm always for more smileys.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2019-07-04 at 10:13 PM.

There's some misunderstandings here about emojis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji

Originally meaning pictograph, the word emoji comes from Japanese e (絵, "picture") + moji (文字, "character"); the resemblance to the English words emotion and emoticon is purely coincidental.

The earliest known mobile phone in Japan to include a set of emoji was released by J-Phone on November 1, 1997. The set of 90 emoji included many that would later be added to the Unicode Standard, such as Pile of Poo, but as the phone was very expensive they were not widely used at the time.

From 2010 onwards, some emoji character sets have been incorporated into Unicode, a standard system for indexing characters, which has allowed them to be used outside Japan and to be standardized across different operating systems. Hundreds of emoji characters were encoded in the Unicode Standard in version 6.0 released in October 2010 (and in the related international standard ISO/IEC 10646).
    Emojis themselves are not copyrighted and can be used as freely as the text you're reading. The designs of the emojis themselves, however, are copyrighted. For example, the Unicode description of the pile of poo is literally "pile of poo" (emoji #95 code: U+1F4A9) and any service or device that renders this character can display whatever they want, as long as it's obviously a pile of poo. It's no different than fonts. When I type the letter "a", it can be rendered however any service or device wants, as long as it's the letter "a".

When emojis don't work, either you can't type them or a device won't show them, it simply means the device you're using, the service you're typing to, and/or the device you're reading does not support recent Unicode versions. If you can see the emoji on your screen, your device is fine, but if it doesn't show on your post when you submit, the service doesn't support those characters. If you can see it fine all the way through, but someone reading your post can't, their device is the one not fine.

Here's the complete list of all emojis straight from Unicode and all the known versions of each.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2019-07-04 at 10:36 PM.

addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet