Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If they would have just given everyone what they wanted a LOL clone with Blizz characters, the game would be going super strong now. Easy enough to fix just add items to the game and you can have a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    If they would have just given everyone what they wanted a LOL clone with Blizz characters, the game would be going super strong now. Easy enough to fix just add items to the game and you can have a good game.
    Thanks for laugh, that's one of the stupidest things I've read in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Thanks for laugh, that's one of the stupidest things I've read in a while.
    I tried to play this game when It first came out and when I realized there were no items and it was not a typical MOBA like they advertised it as then I immediately went back to LOL. It is not what most people want, I love being able to get Fed and carry a team.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    what about the game company itself says they cut the working team, does that show a sign that the game is dying badly or still not ? because the only next (bad) statement company can say is shutting down the game completely
    What it says is that they could no longer support the game at that level...not that they couldn't support the game at all. Just this week they released another major patch with 2 character overhauls, the reworked class system, and a new event.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Final death deaded I agree. Who really plays this game anymore with a serious face and without feeling funny inside?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Final death deaded I agree. Who really plays this game anymore with a serious face and without feeling funny inside?
    I mean, i didn't know anyone who played it even when it was being supported
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Its quite saddening how low the views are for this game on Twitch. Its only gotten worse since they gave the message that the game was going into maintenance mode. I like to play some casual games myself from time to time (as someone who isn't even really into MOBA's), but I don't see this game lasting long if it doesn't get some major overhauls. Something I don't see it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean, i didn't know anyone who played it even when it was being supported
    I knew a couple of people who liked it for its casual-friendliness, but most people I knew just thought it was a bad, watered-down version of LoL.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Unforutunately I think it is. I really enjoyed this game and put a lot of hours into it.

I have installed this game yesterday after 3 months break and uninstalled it after 2 hours or very bad ranked experience. Not only i got demoted from master to plat 1 but also people in this league are usually trolls, feeders or afkers. No reason to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I have your stuff?