Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    should i give up on it as well and move on to other games?
    Definitely should.

Twitch viewers is not a sign of a games death. There are plenty of games that do incredibly well that aren't represented well on Twitch. Witcher 3, Hearts of Iron IV, Civilization 6, Elder Scrolls Online. Some games just do not translate well to view on Twitch. World of Warcraft is another great example. If the major WoW streamers aren't on, the viewership plummets.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "That said... Obviously understand that if you love Alliance, you're an Alliance player and you just want to be a fair-skinned, light-haired, blue-eyed elf... Sorry? The Horde is there waiting for you. Um... eye color is not quite the same, but maybe there will be contact lenses in the future we never know. Um... Anythings possible in the future, but no plans I think in the near term to add High Elves as an Allied Race"
    - Game Director Ion Hazzikostas

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Try using the snipping tool in windows. You can easily select what you want to capture, and add basic graphics like brush-strokes etc.
    You learn more every day, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    Twitch viewers is not a sign of a games death. There are plenty of games that do incredibly well that aren't represented well on Twitch. Witcher 3, Hearts of Iron IV, Civilization 6, Elder Scrolls Online. Some games just do not translate well to view on Twitch. World of Warcraft is another great example. If the major WoW streamers aren't on, the viewership plummets.
    what about the game company itself says they cut the working team, does that show a sign that the game is dying badly or still not ? because the only next (bad) statement company can say is shutting down the game completely
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power