Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    lol Pawn stat weights mean nothing.
    Sim DPS went up from 21,8k to 24,5k for me after fully rebuilding enchants/gem, traits and items after patch. But hey, LOL! *bonk*
    Last edited by gixxpunk; 2019-03-13 at 05:31 PM.
    A fool with a tool is still a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxpunk View Post
    Sim DPS went up from 21,8k to 24,5k for me after fully rebuilding enchants/gem, traits and items after patch. But hey, LOL! *bonk*
    This has nothing to do with Pawn stat weights?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Yes, the patch temporarily/inadvertently removed the 3% buff MM received with the trait changes from a few weeks back. This was hotfixed back ingame probably by the time you posted that, and raidbots/simcraft was updated shortly after so everything should be back as it was now.
    So, no idea exactly when it was fixed? I just wondering, because I was in the same situation last night. Increased my neck ilvl 10+, but in my raid last night, did worse on Mythic Grong than usual. Dropped from 1st in dps in the raid, to like 4th. Would have started the raid at about 8pm cst. I'm going to assume the 3% "nerf" was in place, and my dps should be back up again tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Happychild View Post
    So, no idea exactly when it was fixed? I just wondering, because I was in the same situation last night. Increased my neck ilvl 10+, but in my raid last night, did worse on Mythic Grong than usual. Dropped from 1st in dps in the raid, to like 4th. Would have started the raid at about 8pm cst. I'm going to assume the 3% "nerf" was in place, and my dps should be back up again tonight?
    I'm not sure of the exact moment the hotfix came in, but by the time my raid started at 8:30 PM CST and after I relogged back into the game at that point my damage tooltips went back up significantly.