PLUNDERING THE VAULTS OF PANDORA, ELPIS, AND PROMETHEA

[Fan hero concept] N' zoth the Corruptor hero (not mine)

although this was posted 4 months ago - and also it's in Russian - i think it 's a pretty damn good concept for a hero. Also , for those who speak Russian , would you care to translate what you can ?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Qzz4aL

gives me Abathur vibes; not really participating other than randomly showing up , but with this concept you actually have something to "control " that is not you 're actual hero

amazing work here

I love it. N'zoth is my favourite villain in Warcraft, I love how he is so scheming, secretive, and manipulative, and that concept from what I can see from the images keeps exactly that trait of N'zoth.

Plus think of the skin potential. He could have skins themed after Yogg-Saron, C'thun, the Overmind...
    The Void can be used to protect the world, not to destroy it. But as with any weapon or magic, one must learn to wield it correctly.

They are creating an Avatar of N'Zoth it looks like in WoW so they could make it a physical character with that being introduced.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

PLUNDERING THE VAULTS OF PANDORA, ELPIS, AND PROMETHEA
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They are creating an Avatar of N'Zoth it looks like in WoW so they could make it a physical character with that being introduced.
    what do you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    I love it. N'zoth is my favourite villain in Warcraft, I love how he is so scheming, secretive, and manipulative, and that concept from what I can see from the images keeps exactly that trait of N'zoth.

Plus think of the skin potential. He could have skins themed after Yogg-Saron, C'thun, the Overmind...
    i was thinking of this exact thing too ... the overmind , mecha-c'thun from Hearthstone , even a bowl of spaghetti

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Translation, please? N'Zoth as an Abathur-esque hero that summons eyes and tentacles is cool (and maybe a fish), but what does he actually do?

Looks really good. I miss those bizzare heroes that they stopped putting in since Chogall.

This man stole ideas from my brain. I wanted to make an old god hero who swims in that pool. I also planned to make him immortal, but give him mortal tentacles as a main tool. However, I wanted "final form" ult.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

if they'd ever make an old god playable, i'd want it to be a core replacer.

full size body, spawning faceless and other shit, buffing allies, cursing enemies, all kinds of shit.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

Oh to be able to translate it.... Still as long as there's a way to kill or disable it like other heroes I'm up for it

mmm tentacles. Oh crap I said that out loud.