Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Only two expans have ever added new dungeons in a .1 patch basing what should happen off of one single expan out of all of the past ones makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

What content was there for casuals that isn’t there now? If you aren’t doing world quest now we’re you doing them when they were just daily’s? If you weren't doing daily’s what content did patches like the molten front or land fall add for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Almost all of the world quest are tired into the story lines of the zones/world just like daily’s were and the rep gain is made up by the boxes you get. The only real differance is now you don’t ge to pick and choose who you get the most rep for as the box’s cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

While felplague is a bit over the top they are also not wrong on things like the mop quest that push the story forward in landsfall not being daily’s and azerite pieces not being Rng at all. Thoses are actual facts if not presented in the best of ways.
    lol you go ahead and tell yourself that. Fact is if the game was so successful as it was in the past there wouldn't be so much ate against how it is now.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    lol you go ahead and tell yourself that. Fact is if the game was so successful as it was in the past there wouldn't be so much ate against how it is now.
    you didn't even try to refute any of my points. and no one is claiming its as good as it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean we should have at least had 1 dungeon by now.

The game is way off in terms of Legions schedule.

Don't worry though the devs will be like "WE NEEDED TO HIRE/TRAIN NEW PEOPLE" like they did with WoD.
    Yeh, this is what I was thinking. In Legion we had Trial of Valour, Kara and Nighthold at this point in time. However I will admit that the new mega dungeon is a whole new dungeon and not a re-work of an existing one (albeit a damn good re-work).

10+ Year Old Account
    you didn't even try to refute any of my points. and no one is claiming its as good as it was before.
    The whole game as it is now is a RNG fest mess of epic proportions. I don't see how people can't realize that. RNG for gear in pvp, dungeons, mythic dungeons/chests and in every kind of raid out there. Sure I understand that some aspect of RNG is healthy to the game but come on, you can't seriously be suggesting that the levels of it now are ok. Oh and don't even bring up the residium stuff. They borked up that feature before it was even introduced.

7+ Year Old Account
    The whole game as it is now is a RNG fest mess of epic proportions. I don't see how people can't realize that. RNG for gear in pvp, dungeons, mythic dungeons/chests and in every kind of raid out there. Sure I understand that some aspect of RNG is healthy to the game but come on, you can't seriously be suggesting that the levels of it now are ok. Oh and don't even bring up the residium stuff. They borked up that feature before it was even introduced.
    None of that is relevent to any of my points. Azerite traits are not rng you always know what ones you are going to get on any piece are aiming for. Not getting the piece you want as a drop is one thing but that doesn’t mean azerite gear is rng the pieces form the raids will always have the same traits so will dungeon drops PvP gear ect.

It has?

Oh my, I shall swiftly login and let everyone know that they're lItERaLlY out of stuff to do!!

/s.

Not wanting to do the content on a personal level =/= it's not there with people literally partaking all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    New xpac in 2019? LOL, that's not happening. We probably won't even get 8.3 and the final raid of this xpac in 2019(maybe the patch in late 2019 but the raid will definitely be 2020), that will probably be an early 2020 release. Expect expansion announcement at blizzcon and a release for it in fall 2020.
    Yea..i was off my mind a bit. This year will get the final part of bfa, which will last into 1st or 2nd quarter of 2020 im guessin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henirk View Post
    When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.
    So...your first post is saying that bfa has run out of content. How interesting..
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I get that there is content coming, but this line really hurts your cause lol. "I bet they haven't even done the same tired old content with a different looking character!"
    I don't really understand how I am trying to make a cause when all I said is that it surprises me that people said what I said in the quote. I get that people have seen the old world many times. I have aswell. I really wish this expansion had revamped the 1-60 world cause we need new stories. But to say that there is no NEW Content, when you have raiding, pvp, questing and other stuff for BFA there.. Makes little sense. Some of the people who say this haven't done the Allied races. There's nothing wrong with someone saying it, but it just surprises me.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I get that there is content coming, but this line really hurts your cause lol. "I bet they haven't even done the same tired old content with a different looking character!"
    no game ever will offer you infinite content

and this seems to be what you people want.

game with constant infinite content

this will never happen.

this "game" with infinite (albeit finite ) content is called REAL LIFE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Yea..i was off my mind a bit. This year will get the final part of bfa, which will last into 1st or 2nd quarter of 2020 im guessin.

- - - Updated - - -

So...your first post is saying that bfa has run out of content. How interesting..
    i doubt it . they are clearly stretching content because they realised that they released BfA way to early.

imo you should expect much longer mid tiers - like current tier lasting till early august with naga invasions coming in june (aka patch 8.2 releasing without raid which will come in 8.2.5 ) and then last tier releasing in november / december (8.3) and final raid coming in january / february 2020 (8.3.5) and lasting till september/october.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of that is relevent to any of my points. Azerite traits are not rng you always know what ones you are going to get on any piece are aiming for. Not getting the piece you want as a drop is one thing but that doesn’t mean azerite gear is rng the pieces form the raids will always have the same traits so will dungeon drops PvP gear ect.
    No they won't. They never do. I wonder if you even play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    1. These should be available from the day 1 of BFA>

2. "Mini raid" as content.

3. ressurected.

4. Content of quests done in ~20-30 mins.

5. (Read 4.)

6. (read 4.)

7. (read 4.)

8. (read 4.)

9. I like the changes tbh. But these were 90% complete even at last Blizzcon (or e3.... can't remember which was it when we had previews)

10. "new brawl" as "new content".... just added 15 AI npcs..... are you serious about one?!

11. Lol... which ones are new?

12. (Read 1.)

13. 1 20x20 yds area is "new content"?

I'm not hating WoW, I'm not flaming or anything.... But I am disappointed by the amount of "new content" we had.

Ah and... you forgot to add "New turtle WQ" as number 14.
    Im sure if you try just a tad bit harder, you could make up reasons that nothing that has ever been implemented in WoW can be considered new content. Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    No they won't. They never do. I wonder if you even play the game.
    So let me get this right, I can’t right now open the dungeon book and look at the traits on the raid pieces because said traits are rng and generate when the piece drops? I can’t inspect the pieces at the conquest turn in and piece and choose the piece I want with the traits I want? It’s just all rng traits thrown at you at random?

So let me get this right, I can’t right now open the dungeon book and look at the traits on the raid pieces because said traits are rng and generate when the piece drops? I can’t inspect the pieces at the conquest turn in and piece and choose the piece I want with the traits I want? It’s just all rng traits thrown at you at random?
    It always amazes me when those people make shit up then say the "do you even play the game" crap.

Like, the game has plenty of problems as is. Why do they need to make up ones that don't exist? Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    It always amazes me when those people make shit up then say the "do you even play the game" crap.

Like, the game has plenty of problems as is. Why do they need to make up ones that don't exist? Lol
    Ya I really don’t get it, but going off actual facts tends to get you called a fanboy on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you can do but I cannot. The last part is the only thing I can do. Even then yes it's all RNG traits thrown at us at random. I'm sorry if you disagree with that but that doesn't make you right. I'm done though, Replying to this any further does no good for anyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you can do but I cannot. The last part is the only thing I can do. Even then yes it's all RNG traits thrown at us at random. I'm sorry if you disagree with that but that doesn't make you right. I'm done though, Replying to this any further does no good for anyone.
    azerite traits are not throw at you at random and never have been this is just a fact. I'm sorry that your so adversed to actually facts that pointing them out to you doesn't do any good though.

I don't honestly think WoW has been serious about producing "content" in the traditional sense for quite awhile now....

What's clear is that people by and large prefer WoW because of the comfort that it provides, particularly tethered to the Egyptian founder's er
    Egyptian sensibilities of calm/serenity and kinda of sumptuous applebee's bacon burger feel to everything.

Thbe irony of course is that that comfort resides atop a pyramid of 90% corporate drilling that would make the USAF melt down.

But that's a whole different story... the point is selling genuine Egyptian culture 5000 years after people have forgotten about it entirely is
    a complete novelty and will be even if it comes completely unadorbed. ... er unadorned.

The point is the era of gotta sell gotta make the next expansion gotta this is basically over, the identity is clear na di and t it will be
    more or less entrenched for who knows how long at this point.

That's all a very long way of saying Blizzard basically doesn't have to do anything other than be Blizzard and present and they'll make enough
    money to do a lot of differn different things.

The e next expansion gotta get this gotta get that is definitely from another part of the company and that is all going to go in a totally different
    direciton than Blizzard main which will steadily produce pets, mounts, neat illustrations perhaps, etc for people to probably enjoy for years
    to come.

As someone who has observed and particpiatedin the MMO phenomena for awhile now (dating back to EQ etc) I can honestly say
    that I'm pretty content not really moving around much... I'm fine just sorta staying put kinda for once... even if WoW doesn't have
    everything I want.

Thgat said, one urgent issue why this comes up is the subscription model, all the MMOs that actually really honestly deserved that went
    free to play and Blizzard the ultimate free to play company is still charging you way too much money.

That's the part from the fans that finally just needs to change, honestly, then we'll be basically at the finish line.

I'm su er unsubscribed by the way and have really never had periods beyond expansion windows (1 mo ) on my radar.
    Last edited by Senphiroth1134; 2019-03-13 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Just because leveling, 2 bosses in a raid and a scaled up brawlers guild *is* content doesn't mean its content that counts for everyone, after all every person is different just because you have trouble understanding its his opinion doesn't make it any less true.
    I also feel similarly to him the new allied races are *okay* but the rest isn't worth staying for.
    Well you can have our opinion. But the overall statement is simply not true. There is new content, end of debate i guess? You may not like it but it'S technically there so....yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Hopefully soon, just because It'll mean this expansion Is over much quicker. The PTR for 8.2 should hit right after 8.1.5 apparently so they said. I mean It's not like there's much content to begin with, you assume there is good worthwhile content already and I don't see It.

8.1 hasn't given us anything at all. A raid... okay, assaults... okay, more world quests, island expeditions and a warfront... okay, what else? All of those are boring additions to already boring and tedious systems that we've complained about since Beta and they haven't changed In any significant fashion to be more appealing.

I just hope they cut the expansion short, not give us a 8.3 and just skip to the next expansion because BfA's current systems are going to BORE people to death and cause consistent exodus' from the game that we already have going on since the new year.

It's content, yes.

But It's shit content, that's also a factor. Is the content we get good? Yes/no?

It's not just about "Oh they give us CONTENT" would literally any content satisfie you, mate? If they only added a puzzle with potatoes scattered around the entire world and you had to collect all 50 of them hidden away In super sneaky places, and that's the only thing a patch would give you. I'm pretty sure you'd still be screaming off the top of a building "WE'RE GETTING GREAT CONTENT, WOHOOO!"...please shut the fudge up.

The mini raid Is kewl, but that's It.

Brawler's guild Is good just because It's interesting solo content that will last you a week or so and not even that much If the rest of the game is shit... and It is.

And races don't count as new content at this point, as much as new heroes and maps don't count as good worthwhile content in Overwatch. Besides, you gotta grind your butt off to get those races and they are still quite OP. Did they even nerf the Zandalari Healing that everyone KNEW was going to be OP but Blizzard didn't agree that much?
    Your opinion is always welcome. Probably almost always ignored but welcomed in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    This is the exact cliche that has driven several millions of people away from wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. One can arguably say that "hey if you been playing alliance for 14 years and reroll horde theres a whole new world waiting full of content".
    well yes, but actually no.

The community simply grow too old that'S where the millions of people went. When starting back in 20xx most people where pretty young, probably attending school which means loads and loads of free time. The free time is gone. Without the free time you can't hang around with your mates. Without hanging around and spending alot of time ingame (and this has always been the same) you simply fail at the content and all of the sudden it's no longer fun.

Remember when wow was at it's peak? at that time people complained about daylis and hard heroics....the gameplay always had flaws and there has always been loads of content. Sometimes more that you like sometimes less. But that's not why people drove away from the game. Not enough time = death of community = death of fun = rip wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Island expeditions are faster than questing though.
    Because there's no flying...

Am I the only thinking that FelPlague has become incredibly toxic?

I mean what was Elec saying is that Azerite is RNG due to the fact that beside Raid Bosses, every Azerite source like Weekly Chest/M+ Chest/PvP/Arena/WRF Chest can give you a RANDOM PIECE hence RANDOM TRAITS, and we already knows that some traits are 300% better than other so there is no "they are the same"

----

Besides that, I dont wanna to reset the thread but honestly we CAN'T SAID that 8.1.5 has """ content """ because this isn't the First Interation of WoW, se already saw what Is Content and what Is """"content""""

2 Allied Races that where promised "slightly after launch" aka 7 months after, isn't true content that last for monthS
    Because Blizzard will use them to cash race changes due to racials or make us subbed due to heritage armour grind ( the latter is still fine for me )

Mini Raid/Mega-Dungeon are content to me, yet still gated so it isn't even really a 8.1.5 day1 content.

PetBattle/Holiday/Everything that doesn't makes you feeling "progressing" with your char isnt really quality content, I mean if you pay 13€|$ months for pet battle, well dunno what to say.

You have to understand, before going ham to each other, what is content related to the game you are playing.

WoW is a RPG-MMO? Yes, so content is something that impact your character like for example : gear/title/prestige stuff

20minutes quest for +10 item lvl on a neck is impacting on your char like a new weapon or title or mount? No it is a +10 that would give you like +1.3 overall.

In Legion at least you would unlock some new Golden Traits that lasted forever, not to be re-unlocked on another piece after farming AP again.

Legion had a some interesting Content like Mage Tower, that didn't give you no advantage above others you could be 9/9M or 1/9 LFR and still you could be able to do it and flex the skin showing off that you were good, sure i know that was easely stomping with late gear, but still was a prestige Skin like CM in MoP and CM in MoP was only about the time to get Gold, you could do with every class not like now that if you want to push above +18 you need always the fotm class to cheese.
    Legion gave you a weapon skin for a +15, in BfA you get nothing really impactful, titles? No. mounts? No. Xmog? No.
    Just people pushing for getting higher score on R.IO basically content made by players.

Like somebody said it isn't a problem of QUANTITY but QUALITY.

Epic Quest to prove you solo skill or knowledge of you class
    Challenge Mode

Those are Content for a RPG

Not wasting 20min for a +10 on a neck that doesn't show nothing.
    Not levelling 20-110 again, give people chain quest lik Belf and Dwarf Heritage, ofc maybe make them less retard because I get that the average skill is low but Christ that was terrible.

When BfA will be over and we will be in 9.0 do you think that you would remember " ahh yeah my neck with +10 / those shoulder with the same traits I was using since Uldir but on a new piece " or " look my Druid Skin from Tower Mage / Look my Dreadful Gladiator title "
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-03-13 at 04:53 PM.