Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can only imagine the meltdown on these forums if the Lich King joined the Horde. Highly doubt it's gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Soooo knock-off ethereals?
    More or less yes, but with some differences that would make then more forsaken like than ethereal, another thing could be skeletons but you can't add boobs to bones
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean, Tirion Fordring seemed more useful undead than dead.
    Yes, his bumbling would have ensured the Legion's victory. They certainly should have tricked us into rezzing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I wouldn't be surprised if (while using the same rigging) the model itself would be quite diffrent (not just another skin on same model like void elves).
    I mean I'll accept vampire elves if they look anything like

https://img00.deviantart.net/4113/i/...athing2004.jpg

But otherwise they can stay un-playable, I don't want another Nightborne effort level of Allied race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes, nothing on it say they are immune to void magic

you are reaching too far, when they could just be less susceptible to their whispers.

- - - Updated - - -

they are imune, just resistant, if they were immune it would be none undead in the twilight cult
    To be fair, someone who wants the end of the world doesn't necessarily need to want to world to end just because of mental influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    To be fair, someone who wants the end of the world doesn't necessarily need to want to world to end just because of mental influence.
    but they don't look like they are doing just for the lulz

10+ Year Old Account
    but they don't look like they are doing just for the lulz
    I mean one can argue that some guy is pissed off because he's undead and jumped off the end into "if I can't be happy then the entire world needs to burn" Not saying that it is what happened, but it could be a potential reason.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

But lich king is worse than sylvanas.
    Agreed... the way he just sits there ordering DKs around once in a blue moon and then giving them a new corvette. Way worse then Sylvanus.

Dragons are jerks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Agreed... the way he just sits there ordering DKs around once in a blue moon and then giving them a new corvette. Way worse then Sylvanus.

Dragons are jerks.
    Bolvar, as the Jailor of the Damned/Lich King, is up to some pretty ill stuff in the Death Knight Order Hall campaign. Relishing the Deathlord slaughtering an entire Ruby Sanctuary's worth of Red whelplings, directing them to raise individuals in circumstances sure to raise the ire of others, and so on.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I mean I'll accept vampire elves if they look anything like

https://img00.deviantart.net/4113/i/...athing2004.jpg

But otherwise they can stay un-playable, I don't want another Nightborne effort level of Allied race
    Totally agree there. xD

Well, if he's gonna be a thrall, if a powerful one, he doesn't need good mental capabilities, just put him to good use.

Sylvanas is way worse then the Lich King at this moment. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandokan13 View Post
    Sylvanas is way worse then the Lich King at this moment. Period.
    And other lies the Alliance will tell you.
    Holy shit lol

I still don't get why the forsaken still did not open a "join us and live forever"
    There is a shit ton of people who would be happy to get rid of the limitation of life to continue to study their arts. Don't tell me that we don't have anymore guys like kelthusad any necromancer or the cult of the damned.
    Sylvanas did nothing worse than Orgrim. That awesome Nice guy whose name has been used for the horde capital.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2019-03-12 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    I still don't get why the forsaken still did not open a "join us and live forever"
    There is a shit ton of people who would be happy to get rid of the limitation of life to continue to study their arts. Don't tell me that we don't have anymore guys like kelthusad any necromancer or the cult of the damned.
    It was a huge missed opportunity for Cata not to set the homeless Cult of the Damned up as a Forsaken outreach organisation. They were able to attract huge membership when their pitch incuded not just "live forever" but "live forever while being a mindslave", and the Forsaken pitch drops that last part. Not to mention that cultists joining up would make more sense than the convoluted explanations than free-willed Forsaken, the berserker state and so on requires.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

And other lies the Alliance will tell you.
    This isn't the RP forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

they aren't imune, just resistant, if they were immune it would be none undead in the twilight cult
    Have you seen any Scourge in the Twilight Hammer? Because you're replying to a comment on Scourge in particular, not undead in general. Also, since when is falling under the control of the Void a requirement for joining Twilight Hammer anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Have you seen any Scourge in the Twilight Hammer?
    how we not know if the undeads working for the twilight hammer were not from the scourge too? much probably the undeads of the scourge were already in control of the LK and it would be way too hard to take control of those

Because you're replying to a comment on Scourge in particular, not undead in general.
    i didn't said scourge in particular, i said undead

Also, since when is falling under the control of the Void a requirement for joining Twilight Hammer anyway?
    i never said falling under control of the void, but the twilight minions do listen to their master whispers, if they were immune this should not happen imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Sylvanas did nothing worse than Orgrim. That awesome Nice guy whose name has been used for the horde capital.
    I have always though that, but then i got to the conclusion is that most of the horde would not like to invite the Cult of the Damned to their faction, cause if that cult still exist, they would totally be into the idea of becoming forsaken

No. Just no. Can we please stop diluting faction differences? Why not just also give us light elves, voidforged draeneis, etc? Why not find a tribe of trolls and taurens to ally with the alliance and a nation of humans and dwarves to join the horde because of something-something? Because we want the factions to be distinct, otherwise it would be better to just scrap the whole faction system altogether.

If you want some undead-like race, better to have something more original than light undead. Like having some ethereal being that control dead bodies or some spore or somehow nature-based being that attaches itself to dead bodies. That at least sounds like a more original way to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all epic Calia fan gamers, apparently she won't be able to lead Forsaken faction after Sylvanas being forcedly and violently retired, since she's going to be busy leading allied race of Redeemed which are rumored to be these light-infused undead joining the Alliance everyone's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilux View Post
    No. Just no. Can we please stop diluting faction differences?
    If you want some undead-like race, better to have something more original than light undead. Like having some ethereal being that control dead bodies or some spore or somehow nature-based being that attaches itself to dead bodies. That at least sounds like a more original way to do it.
    looks like light undead are going to alliance so undead kul tiran sailormen of lich king joining horde would be just right thing to do
    Last edited by Yadryonych; 2019-03-12 at 08:22 PM.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is completely ridiculous, just accepted that Voss will be the ruler of undead, it will be less painful.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3