Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Is anybody proud of being an Incel?

As per the title, I keep hearing about these guys and id like to know do you all wear the incel title like a badge of honor? Like do you have your own forum boards where you get to comfort each other and host cake raffles?

probably as proud as you for using a account that was never used besided posting shit :P

If you can't get laid, that's nothing to be proud of. It's in most cases due to you being socially retarded or you having too high standards for how you look.

They seem to be pretty self-absorbed, yes.

But then again, many of them also seem to be suffering quite a lot from crippling social anxiety, mental health issues, lack of meaningful human interaction and role models, so... Even if they indeed give voice to despicable values and ideas, they could probably be remedied by compassion and someone simply extending them a hand rather than fueling their hateful fire. It would have to be done outside of the web though, since any sort of positive feedback given to them on their forums just makes them angry.

MGTOW and pride on the other hand... But they tend to idolize some ideal that they in no shape or form live up to in their personal life outside of the web, kind of like neo-Nazis being so staunch on family values, personal appearance and having everything in order whilst being the polar opposite IRL...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-10 at 04:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Incel means “involuntary celibate”. You’re usually not proud of something involuntary.

I think the people proud of being off women and can be just as hateful are called “mgtow” Men Going Their Own Way
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    They seem to be pretty self-absorbed, yes.

But then again, many of them also seem to be suffering quite a lot from crippling social anxiety, mental health issues, lack of meaningful human interaction and role models, so... Even if they indeed give voice to despicable values and ideas, they could probably be remedied by compassion and someone simply extending them a hand rather than fueling their hateful fire. It would have to be done outside of the web though, since any sort of positive feedback given to them on their forums just makes them angry.

MGTOW and pride on the other hand... But they tend to idolize some ideal that they in no shape or form live up to in their personal life outside of the web, kind of like neo-Nazis being so staunch on family values, personal appearance and having everything in order whilst being the polar opposite IRL...
    Personally I'm not inclined to feel compassion for a crowd that thinks women owe them sex, along with circlejerking in their online caves on how to rape women.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the word incel is not really defined that well if your going to ask a question about it you should define it first
    Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

Pretty well defined.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the word incel is not really defined that well if your going to ask a question about it you should define it first
    Think Doctor Amadeus/X Amadeus X/Mall Security - Mormolyce - Endus

Doesn't that defeat the point of the IN part of that term, involuntary celibate? That implies you would if you could.

Incel is the new SJW. Both meaningless terms used to label/insult people and to ignore/dismiss any of their opinions/beliefs/arguments. Just more of the same internet bullshit of us vs them.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Incel is the new SJW.
    I haven't heard of "SJWs" going on shooting sprees or driving vans into crowds.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Personally I'm not inclined to feel compassion for a crowd that thinks women owe them sex, along with circlejerking in their online caves on how to rape women.
    Hahahaha ok Lots of Books self published on Amazon that advocate this very thing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    If sniping is all you can add, at least be brave enough to tag them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, you think about other peoples sex lives that much huh?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you be? I can understand people that don't feel the need to be in a relationship, but being Proud of being repulsive to Women sounds weird as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    You're right. Every involuntary virgin is committing mass murder all across the world. God help us all.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    That weird chick that went into Google was pretty crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Unsure of Amadeus or Endus, but I know @Mormolyce has referenced having a Wife many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

Pretty well defined.
    I believe what he meant is that there's a vast and undefined range of what incels are. Involuntary Celibate, sure, but the 'incel culture' has many, many, many broad branches that compose it.

Some incels are full of self-pity and wish they could get laid, while an opposite extreme (and becoming more and more 'the usual' for incel-branded people) are incels who actively hate women and don't even necessarily want sex anymore. Both are incels, but they're not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I believe what he meant is that there's a vast and undefined range of what incels are. Involuntary Celibate, sure, but the 'incel culture' has many, many, many broad branches that compose it.

Some incels are full of self-pity and wish they could get laid, while an opposite extreme (and becoming more and more 'the usual' for incel-branded people) are incels who actively hate women and don't even necessarily want sex anymore. Both are incels, but they're not the same thing.
    That bold part is more Voluntary.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

What is an incel?

EDIT: Oh nevermind. goood bye dont wanna see what people start posting in here that rips hope away from people being nice to one another.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k