Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Are you sure that the only difference isn't ... admitting it ?

If I told you I had no redeeming features that would attract a woman - would you automatically see that as me being realistic or being negative ?

Yes - there are hideous looking critters out there such as me - that's a reality, and women have just as much right to an attractive man as men do to an attractive female. Is there anything wrong with admitting that?

Maybe INCEL groups should be forced to post photos to deem their 'unworthiness' to be welcome into the group
    You are conflating medical conditions with personal hygiene and lifestyle choices. Incels choose to have bad haircuts, pimples and sit in front of a screen eating junk food. They choose to look like losers, they choose to be overweight, they choose to be lazy and make no effort to groom themselves. What self respecting woman would want anything to do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Nothing that would instantly attract women, true, but also nothing that's immediately repulsive.
    Well - given I'm not only repulsive to women, but to society in general - feel honoured to be the first literally genuine INCEL to meet you ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    What self respecting woman would want anything to do with them?
    More than would choose a person like me who has no choice but to be like that.

At least you could CHANGE a person who is doing it optionally.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well - given I'm not only repulsive to women, but to society in general - feel honoured to be the first literally genuine INCEL to meet you ...
    That's just step one. Do you also feel like you should be given a mate because you deserve it just by your mere existence? Do you feel that the other gender has unrealistic standards and they're the one to blame? Are you a "nice guy" in the worst possible meaning of the word and feel like you're owed sex for that? There are levels to this thing, it's not that simple to ascend the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    Long-time lurker here, you've always said that you've had problems with being happy but I never fully understood why. I remember a thread where you said you were wheelchair-bound, was that you?
    That’s Josuke, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    That’s Josuke, I believe.
    Ah, I see, I got them confused then.

Do you also feel like you should be given a mate because you deserve it just by your mere existence?
    No - I would find it offensive to force someone like me onto any woman... that's why prostitutes are something I'd never consider.

Do you feel that the other gender has unrealistic standards and they're the one to blame?
    Not at all ... that seems contradictory to other requirements though, given INCELs judge themselves unworthy, how can they then say the other gender has judged them ?

Are you a "nice guy" in the worst possible meaning of the word and feel like you're owed sex for that?
    Well, I'm a nice guy in loyalty and reliability - but nothing that would convince any sane woman to have sex with me, I'm owed nothing except the right to live OR the right to die - if only society would give me one.

There are levels to this thing, it's not that simple to ascend the ranks.
    Ok - call me Ensign Incel then

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Found the incel
    i'd say voluntary celibate, since i don't try seek it out and feel quite satisfied with my vile fantasies. i have a weird mental complex where the idea of being touched that way repulses me and makes me feel weird anxiety and fear if i think about actually doing it.

some people i've told about it think i might have been abused, but i didn't have trouble doing it back in highschool and i don't remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    so...there is the word *incel*
    is there also a word *volcel*?

if volcel is such a thing, im sure there are plenty of volcels out there. :P
    Like Monks?

Like Monks?
    monks..clergy..or people that choose to stay celibate until they meet the right person.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Outside of this incel discussion, I'd add that humans seem to be pretty hard-wired to place large importance on sex. You're not a subhuman beast to even place all selfworth on sex. Why would you be subhuman to be so invested in sex?
    genetic hardwired behavior is: eat, drink, sleep, survive, procreate

we must eat, drink, and sleep to survive. these are basic and acceptable, because nothing can be achieved if we don't survive.

procreation is also acceptable of course, to continue the species, to achieve more.

what i'm talking about is allowing yourself to be driven solely by the desire to fuck, like a basic animal is controlled by their desires and can never not follow them. we are enlightened, we have intelligence beyond anything we currently know exists. we will be the elder race to all other things that come after us on this planet. we should behave as though we hold this special place, by not behaving like our lesser kin.

- - - Updated - - -

More than would choose a person like me who has no choice but to be like that.

At least you could CHANGE a person who is doing it optionally.
    The topic is about incels, which you are not. Incels have a choice they can make.

I'm not qualified to offer self help advice but I'll just say this. Women respect men who respect themselves. Incels have no self respect, which is the main reason they are involuntarily celibate. Not all of us are going to attract the thots, not many men will.

No, Incel means "Involuntarily Celibate" and their echo chambers often consist of talks of raping, mutilating or torturing women and using them as sex slaves all because they owe them sex but won't grant them sex. It's a warped and deranged mental state from many years of unfortunate circumstances and manipulation from other Incels who've dragged people down with them.
    lol wtf. Wouldn't you just call them sickos? Or is that part on the extreme end? With the 'owe them sex' is it more to do with the beta friendzoners that start acting up? I don't think anything can help those beta orbiters. Some reason they think if they are friends long enough with a chick who has zero interest in them that they will suddenly get a pity root.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that incel threads never work out here, going to go ahead and close this. If a topic is pretty much based on pointing at a group of people and mocking them, it's probably not a good idea.