Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Is anybody proud of being an Incel?

As per the title, I keep hearing about these guys and id like to know do you all wear the incel title like a badge of honor? Like do you have your own forum boards where you get to comfort each other and host cake raffles?

probably as proud as you for using a account that was never used besided posting shit :P

If you can't get laid, that's nothing to be proud of. It's in most cases due to you being socially retarded or you having too high standards for how you look.

They seem to be pretty self-absorbed, yes.

But then again, many of them also seem to be suffering quite a lot from crippling social anxiety, mental health issues, lack of meaningful human interaction and role models, so... Even if they indeed give voice to despicable values and ideas, they could probably be remedied by compassion and someone simply extending them a hand rather than fueling their hateful fire. It would have to be done outside of the web though, since any sort of positive feedback given to them on their forums just makes them angry.

MGTOW and pride on the other hand... But they tend to idolize some ideal that they in no shape or form live up to in their personal life outside of the web, kind of like neo-Nazis being so staunch on family values, personal appearance and having everything in order whilst being the polar opposite IRL...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-10 at 04:18 AM.

Incel means “involuntary celibate”. You’re usually not proud of something involuntary.

I think the people proud of being off women and can be just as hateful are called “mgtow” Men Going Their Own Way
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    They seem to be pretty self-absorbed, yes.

But then again, many of them also seem to be suffering quite a lot from crippling social anxiety, mental health issues, lack of meaningful human interaction and role models, so... Even if they indeed give voice to despicable values and ideas, they could probably be remedied by compassion and someone simply extending them a hand rather than fueling their hateful fire. It would have to be done outside of the web though, since any sort of positive feedback given to them on their forums just makes them angry.

MGTOW and pride on the other hand... But they tend to idolize some ideal that they in no shape or form live up to in their personal life outside of the web, kind of like neo-Nazis being so staunch on family values, personal appearance and having everything in order whilst being the polar opposite IRL...
    Personally I'm not inclined to feel compassion for a crowd that thinks women owe them sex, along with circlejerking in their online caves on how to rape women.

Quote Originally Posted by itstheduke View Post
    As per the title, I keep hearing about these guys and id like to know do you all wear the incel title like a badge of honor? Like do you have your own forum boards where you get to comfort each other and host cake raffles?
    the word incel is not really defined that well if your going to ask a question about it you should define it first

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    If you can't get laid, that's nothing to be proud of. It's in most cases due to you being socially retarded or you having too high standards for how you look.
    there are a lot of women who have standards that are far to high so they end up never finding someone they want to be with because society tells them they need a man that earns more money and has a higher status then them

i think standards being to high is the major cause for most people who cant get laid

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the word incel is not really defined that well if your going to ask a question about it you should define it first
    Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

Pretty well defined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Think Doctor Amadeus/X Amadeus X/Mall Security - Mormolyce - Endus
    35,014 islamic attacks since Sept 11 2001
    2018: 1,979 islamic attacks in 54 countries, in which 11,775 people were killed and 11,483 injured.
    2019: 645 Islamic attacks in 38 countries, in which 3,576 people were killed and 3,986 injured.

Doesn't that defeat the point of the IN part of that term, involuntary celibate? That implies you would if you could.

Incel is the new SJW. Both meaningless terms used to label/insult people and to ignore/dismiss any of their opinions/beliefs/arguments. Just more of the same internet bullshit of us vs them.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

InCel means Involuntarily Celibate right? How can you be proud of being something that was "forced" on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Incel is the new SJW.
    I haven't heard of "SJWs" going on shooting sprees or driving vans into crowds.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Personally I'm not inclined to feel compassion for a crowd that thinks women owe them sex, along with circlejerking in their online caves on how to rape women.
    Hahahaha ok Lots of Books self published on Amazon that advocate this very thing.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Haven't pro-life people gone on shooting sprees? Or is that not a societal issue?

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    If sniping is all you can add, at least be brave enough to tag them.

Hahaha, you think about other peoples sex lives that much huh?
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Why would you be? I can understand people that don't feel the need to be in a relationship, but being Proud of being repulsive to Women sounds weird as shit.

You're right. Every involuntary virgin is committing mass murder all across the world. God help us all.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

That weird chick that went into Google was pretty crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Unsure of Amadeus or Endus, but I know @Mormolyce has referenced having a Wife many times.