Return for arena 3v3

I’m returning for grind arena after 1,8k in first season as uh. How do We perform currently ? Whats the best comps?

DK is arguably the strongest melee (it or WW Monk). Healer with a DH/WW are the strongest comps.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    DK is arguably the strongest melee (it or WW Monk). Healer with a DH/WW are the strongest comps.
    So ww is strong too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trikszter View Post
    So ww is strong too ?
    Yes. I don't know much about the site linked below but it seems to have good information (limited for free) but they have some tier lists which seem consistent with arenamate.net and other tracking sites. Most of the forums are pretty inactive and most of their content is subscriber locked videos.

http://www.skill-capped.com/forums/s...rena-Tier-List

Nice, Thank you hopefully i can grab some gear to go beyond my current 377 ilvl and reach New heights

15+ Year Old Account
    Unholy is insane in 2s and very comfortable in 3s. You still don't have a ton of CC in 3s, so you will need to plan windows accordingly.

Now that healers can actually go OOM, your consistent rot damage is a problem for them, especially when Necrotic starts stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Unholy is insane in 2s and very comfortable in 3s. You still don't have a ton of CC in 3s, so you will need to plan windows accordingly.

Now that healers can actually go OOM, your consistent rot damage is a problem for them, especially when Necrotic starts stacking.
    Thank you can u Tell me what are the must have pvp talents ?

Thank you can u Tell me what are the must have pvp talents ?
    Necrotic Strike (must)
    Abomination (highly recommended)
    Necrotic Aura (recommended, but floatable)

However, I don't agree with the comments on the state of DK in here. I don't think they have experience on higher levels. DK is far from being the best melee currently. It is light years behind Monks, Demon Hunters, Warriors and arguably Paladins, Rogues (depending on composition). DK is still the least mobile class and any Druid, Shaman, Monk or even Mage above 2k can shit on you and kite you until forever. CC-wise we are one of the worst classes. Survivability is just about decent - we are more durable to magical damage than physical tho. Damage wise we sit almost always on the top, but this is only an illusion. DKs play in melee comps right now, which focus on burst windows, and not dot-cleave (from where most of the DK's damage comes from).

Long story short, we are nothing but a support class (grip+necrotics) to the broken classes who do the real damage in burst windows (WW, DH, Warr and even Rogues if they know what they're doing).

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Necrotic Strike (must)
    Abomination (highly recommended)
    Necrotic Aura (recommended, but floatable)

However, I don't agree with the comments on the state of DK in here. I don't think they have experience on higher levels. DK is far from being the best melee currently. It is light years behind Monks, Demon Hunters, Warriors and arguably Paladins, Rogues (depending on composition). DK is still the least mobile class and any Druid, Shaman, Monk or even Mage above 2k can shit on you and kite you until forever. CC-wise we are one of the worst classes. Survivability is just about decent - we are more durable to magical damage than physical tho. Damage wise we sit almost always on the top, but this is only an illusion. DKs play in melee comps right now, which focus on burst windows, and not dot-cleave (from where most of the DK's damage comes from).

Long story short, we are nothing but a support class (grip+necrotics) to the broken classes who do the real damage in burst windows (WW, DH, Warr and even Rogues if they know what they're doing).
    Thank you for the answers. Is there any must have trinkets and traits ?

I just want to chime in with how salty I get when a mage out-heals me.

Btw i’ve been reading a lot about the pvp talents but i’m Still unsure about the choices since necrotic strike is a must have. That leaves you with 2 choices left. I’ve found necro aura/abo/Lichborne/transfusion to be the contenders here. In melee cleave i usually Pick Lichborne and necro aura/abo.
    Can you guys give me some advice here ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw i’ve been reading a lot about the pvp talents but i’m Still unsure about the choices since necrotic strike is a must have. That leaves you with 2 choices left. I’ve found necro aura/abo/Lichborne/transfusion to be the contenders here. In melee cleave i usually Pick Lichborne and necro aura/abo.
    Can you guys give me some advice here ?
    Basically it's the following:

Necrotic Strike (against every comp that has a healer)
    *Abomination if enemy comp is melee
    *Anti-Magic Zone if enemy comp is caster

Last choice has to do with YOUR play style and preference.
    Meaning:
    1) If you are comfortable to PROPERLY use Dark Simulacrum against current meta:
    - Destro (Fear)
    - Shadow Priest (Fear)
    - Druid (Cyclone)

2) If you want to try something weird like Reanimation, which basically I love to use against very mobile targets like Druid, Monk
    * Zombies are kinda clunky and very easy to kill, but can serve a long way against Healers that escape in order to drink and melee trains which usually put insane pressure from "get go" on single targets.

3) Lichborne which can serve especially against specific comps like Caster with Elemental Shaman (damn that Lasso) or heavy melee trains (and you are the best candidate for training).

4) If you are in a Shadow Priest or Lock comp, Necrotic Aura gives lots of potential, since +8% makes a huge difference.

5) Necromancer's Bargain (my personal favourite most of the time), which can sustain pressure against spamming healers.
    * This has to be planned ahead, since it has little value if it's overlapped with heavy CC or interrupts on enemy healer (unless you are training the said healer), therefore Crypt Fever eventually don't do sustained damage.

Everything else is just situational and might have some value in very specific comps, but I don't think they are the general rule.
    Overall PvP talent selection for DK is mostly situational with lots of personal preference.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Thank you for the answers. Is there any must have trinkets and traits ?
    The must-have trinket is Maledict for sure. For second one you can pick what's-its-name, the one with passive str and versatility active. That one, or badge. Rest are meh. But it will highly depend on what ilvls they are. If you show me what you got I can tell you which ones are best in my opinion.

You can just press 1 2 3 and win 90% games until like 2k when you need to add more binds Unh is actually tier 1 class

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    You can just press 1 2 3 and win 90% games until like 2k when you need to add more binds Unh is actually tier 1 class
    This pretty much in 2v2.

3v3 will take more team work and skill though.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Fully agree with you, I also think.