Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes - March 13, 2019

Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes - March 13, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Allied Races
    • Players attempting to complete the Mag'har and Zandalari Troll Allied Race unlocks at the same time are now able to speak to Oculeth in the Great Seal.
    • Kul Tiran Druids and Shamans are now able to complete quests in Northshire Abbey.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the stun component of Kul Tirans’ Haymaker to ignore diminishing returns and effects that reduce the duration of stuns.
    • Zandalari Troll Mages now benefit from Embrace of Paku.

Classes
    • Corrected issues with balance updates from Tides of Vengeance that were missing from this week’s update, including a Marksmanship Hunter damage increase and changes to the Equipoise and Replicating Shadows Azerite Traits.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Fixed issues with this week’s update that caused several bosses in previous expansion content to behave in unexpected ways.

Island Expeditions
    • Fixed a bug preventing players from entering portals spawned during invasions.

Items
    • Fixed an issue with items such as Monel-Hardened Shield that caused them to be unequippable.
    • Fixed a bug that caused Incandescent Sliver to have too little Mastery, and fixed an issue preventing the sliver from working as intended near an ally in the outdoor world.
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Shaman
        • Roiling Storm will no longer grant you Stormbringer while out of combat and can no longer trigger Stormbringer in less than 20-second intervals. It will now grant you Stormbringer as soon as you enter combat.
          • Developers’ notes: Our intention is for this trait to provide the same combat effectiveness, but to avoid putting a spell visual on your screen everywhere you go.

Professions
    • Jewelcrafting
      • On “Atal’Dazar: Not All That Glitters…”, Alliance players should now be able to go to Atal'Dazar and collect an Eye of Dazar on non-Mythic Keystone difficulties.
    • Engineering
      • Fixed a bug preventing players from looting a Miniaturized Power Core if they have killed P4-N73R4 or Sabertron prior to completing the Tools of the Trade questline.

Quests
    • Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to click on the console to complete "Bonds of Thunder".
    • Flynn Fairwind should again drunkenly move along as expected during "Lovesick and Lost".
    • Fixed an issue where players who abandoned "Homeward Bound" could have difficulty re-accepting it. An Image of Mimiron just outside Ulduar now also offers the quest.
    • Players can no longer access "Paid in Blood" while in the pre-wound version of Silithus.
    • Fixed a bug preventing players from targeting Ritssyn while "Rebuilding the Council".

System
    • Fixed an issue causing lag for players using some Azerite Traits during some raid encounters.

World Quests
    • Players doing “Wet Work” will no longer be able to receive the Infiltrating buff from NPCs if they are in combat.
    • Horde players can no longer take control of Krag'wa the Huge and attack Alliance players in Nazmir.
    • “Saving Xibala” is now visible on the Zuldazar map.
    • Found some missing Trolls that were left behind during Rally the Rastari after "No Troll Left Behind" was completed. They were returned to the rally.
    Last edited by chaud; 2019-03-14 at 02:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd day of patch 2nd Hotfix.

So what? Good they fixed it.

Lol these comments.... Sure let the bugs stay there because you'll get mad when they fix them too.

Noooo! Kragwa must feed on Alliance! Damn you Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf holy eyes still glow like full beam headlights. I reckon they won't fix that for a couple expansions.. just like Death Knight googly eyes..

is the bug for the new engineering spanner fixed ? Needs a drop from Pantera in Tiragarde and the saber in Stormsong. Many of us never see the drop from pantera...whereas the saber-drop is guaranteed.

So no fix to the MSAA error 132 crashing the game when in loading screen AMD card users are having?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Blood Elf holy eyes still glow like full beam headlights. I reckon they won't fix that for a couple expansions.. just like Death Knight googly eyes..
    Seems to be a general thing. The tortolla shell game is also having a major flash compared to normal after the patch.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Corrected issues with balance updates from Tides of Vengeance that were missing from this week’s update, including a Marksmanship Hunter damage increase
    Could anyone clarify this for me? So the damage increase was already in-game but wasn't documented in a hotfix? or it was in a hotfix, but never made it live? What was increased? Specific abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    So what? Good they fixed it.
    The point is that most of these bugs were reported during the PTR and... weren't fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    The point is that most of these bugs were reported during the PTR and... weren't fixed.
    I would like to know as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a priority queue for bugfixes. These were obviously lower priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god they patched in the stormbreaker thing. It was starting to get annoying. Waiting for my queue to pop in Zuldazar was driving me batty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoek View Post
    Could anyone clarify this for me? So the damage increase was already in-game but wasn't documented in a hotfix? or it was in a hotfix, but never made it live? What was increased? Specific abilities?
    It made it live last patch, but the new patch "reverted" those changes (because they forgot to add them to the new patch), so they are now hotfixing the new patch to include those "new" old changes.

They are now fixed tho, so it means they actually worked to have them fixed. Just not in time for patch day. Not a terrible thing, right? Or are we now complaining about them fixing bugs too?
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2019-03-15 at 02:40 AM.

I just play wow from wow.exe not from the battlenet launcher. What is annoying i then having to close wow, then open bnet, then bnet has to update then restart before it even gets to starting getting the patch downloading. Think this last patch is sitting at 6.1gb so far rounded up.