Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah, all good and fine when you're playing with people you know. Then if you wanna pug it's auto-declines over and over bc the keyholder isn't putting up with that potential nonsense.Trying to pug an UR as a lock....what a waste of time. I almost always run with friends/guildies. But when they aren't on and i want to run keys...ya getting into a group is absolutely horrible, even if they key is severely beneath me.

Still love demo for m+ though. It's really fun. And at least locks bring a bit of other utility. Death runs/gate/stones has gotten me into some keys.

But I'd love it if they brought back seed usefulness or aff burst aoe in some way to make it viable at 15+ keys. At least it's solid in raids!

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    there are 3+ other players in the group that can interrupt as well.
    Back then I had even spent money in order to get the additional aoe silence also to be able to compensate for missing/failed kicks in random groups that happen at every keystone level. Apart from that it just feels socially awkward and just not right that you have to be like "hey guys, you take care of the tedious interrupt stuff, k? thanks!"

ya actually i've experienced the socially awkward thing too. It's real. And in a socially orientated game it doesn't feel good. I know some people will just roll their eyes at that but it's a legit concern when in a group even among guildies. I TRY really hard to tell them it's good for them to do it bc it makes them viable and important/essential and i'm just extra dps that's replaceable, but ya it's not a nice feeling for sure